Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Transparencys is a "Cover-up" and "May Be an Impeachable Offense

I'm not even going to wade through all the threads on the topic. Rough week. You don't have to be Johnny-on-the-Spot with the news to let statements such as I combined in the thread title get your "Stupid-dar" bell clanging. I really am just dazed, staring at the comments. I want to believe there are not people THIS stupid voting, much less holding political office with a say in the future of this Nation. Unfortunately, my brain can come up with no other answer.

"Transparency is not only "unamerican", it is an attempt at a cover-up and "may be" an impeachable offense. Ummm. So the accusation is Trump is trying to cover up Russian collusion even though a 2 year, partisan attempted hatchet job found nothing. So the President says fine, AG, put it out there in its entirety for EVERYONE to see.

The meltdown from the leftwingnut MSM has been precious. I can't believe people sit there on TV in front of a Nation-wide/international audience stating and re-stating "Look at me. I'm an idiot". I'd quit before I'd do it and if it was MY business, I'd fire any of these idiots prattling on. They'd rather exacerbate a lie than admit they screwed up.

Yet, they still have jobs, and the "Get the President" crew in the House still have jobs. These people are an insult to the very word "intelligence".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Yep... you got it brother. I don't watch ANY democrat propaganda, but I see their moronic pap on Fox News, only watch that in the morning, and twitter has lots, but the things they come up with are just MIND NUMBING. You have to completely SUSPEND LOGIC to listen to it, and if that is what you watch and you AGREE WITH IT, then you need your fucking HEAD EXAMINED.

I've said it a thousand times on twitter now... DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. There is no greater truth.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Yep... you got it brother. I don't watch ANY democrat propaganda, but I see their moronic pap on Fox News, only watch that in the morning, and twitter has lots, but the things they come up with are just MIND NUMBING. You have to completely SUSPEND LOGIC to listen to it, and if that is what you watch and you AGREE WITH IT, then you need your fucking HEAD EXAMINED.

I've said it a thousand times on twitter now... DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH. There is no greater truth.
    Remember back in the day when there were "those" people who believed pro wrestling was an honest sport? And they'd fight your ass over it

Meet their descendants.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Remember back in the day when there were "those" people who believed pro wrestling was an honest sport? And they'd fight your ass over it

Meet their descendants.
    And pro wrestling was more REAL than these democrats...

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post