Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Serious accusations about Martin Luther King

I don't know how much to believe. I've heard rumors before but not to this extent.

---

The MLK tapes: Secret FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of watching and laughing as a pastor raped a woman, having 40 extramarital affairs - and they are under lock in a U.S. archive, claims author

• The shocking unearthed tapes have been analyzed by biographer David Garrow
    • Material shows the scale of King's philandering and claims he fathered a child
    • It also show how King looked on while Logan Kearse raped a parishioner
    • Revelations could lead to a 'painful historical reckoning' for the civil rights hero

Secret FBI tapes that accuse Martin Luther King Jr of having extramarital affairs with '40 to 45 women' and even claim he 'looked on and laughed' as a pastor friend raped a parishioner exist, an author has claimed.

The civil rights hero was also heard allegedly joking he was the founder of the 'International Association for the Advancement of P***y-Eaters' on an agency recording that was obtained by bugging his room, according to the sensational claims made by biographer David Garrow - a Pulitzer prize-winning author and biographer of MLK.

Writing in British magazine Standpoint, Garrow says that the shocking files could lead to a 'painful historical reckoning' for the man who is celebrated across the world for his campaign against racial injustice.

Along with many US civil rights figures, King was subject to an FBI campaign of surveillance ordered by Director J Edgar Hoover in an effort to undermine his power amid fears he could have links to the Communist Party.

The FBI surveillance tapes detailing his indiscretions are being held in a vault at the U.S. National Archives and are not due for release until 2027.

But David Garrow, a biographer of King who won a Pulitzer Prize for his 1987 book Bearing the Cross about the Baptist minister, has unearthed the FBI summaries of the various incidents.

In an article to be published in Standpoint, Garrow tells how the FBI planted transmitters in two lamps in hotel rooms booked by King in January 1964, according to The Sunday Times.

FBI director J Edgar Hoover ordered the surveillance of King in an effort to undermine his power amid fears he could have links to the Communist Party.

The intelligence service carried out surveillance on a number of civil rights figures and suspected communists and they had an interest in smearing their reputation.

The recording from the Willard Hotel near the White House shows how King was accompanied his friend Logan Kearse, the pastor of Baltimore's Cornerstone Baptist church who died in 1991, along with several female parishioners of his church.

In King's hotel room, the files claim they then 'discussed which women among the parishioners would be suitable for natural and unnatural sex acts'.

The FBI document says: 'When one of the women protested that she did not approve, the Baptist minister immediately and forcefully raped her' as King watched.

He is alleged to have 'looked on, laugh and offered advice' during the encounter.

FBI agents were in the room next door but did not intervene.

The following day, King and a dozen others allegedly participated in a 'sex orgy' engaging in 'acts of degeneracy and depravity'.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rishioner.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Crap! If this is fact, there goes that Civil Rights Icon.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I have my doubts about this.

Remembering how crooked J. Edgar Hoover was, under the guise of FBI director, and his relationship to Nixon, and Senator Macarthy's tear on just about everybody. (Nixon spied on King)....I suspect this may be another SMEAR tactic by certain Liberals who want to upset, and cause RACIAL tensions they can point to TRUMP for...by releasing Declassified documents..

This is no joke for any of us. The Dems need another RACE WAR....what better way to start one than with smearing KING?

As you can probably tell by now. I DON'T TRUST ANYONE THESE DAYS.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It is interesting how none of this salacious material made it out into the public view until the progressives decided to go "all in" on judging people by the color of their skin and not by the content of their character.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't find this shocking. You could find this information on the internet for decades if you dug deep enough. I've mentioned this before quite a few times on MLK Day. It's been being hidden because the blacks need a hero, so they tried to cleanse his image and make him look like a saint. There's also rumor he liked his liquor. I've read most of this long ago, and that is what was obtained by the FBI. I say release the tapes, and then demand we tear down all his statues, like the left did to so many Civil War icons, and wants to do to the father of our nation, George Washington, among others. You bet, get it out there, so we can tear down MLK's statue. Let's see how the left likes having a statue of one of THEIR heroes torn down, even if it's proven the man was a sadistic POS.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-28-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That's a good point. Are they going to start now taking down all the monuments, plaques and other public displays of someone involved in so many horrible things?

---

No Heroes Left: The MLK Revelations

What are we to make of the disturbing news about Martin Luther King? Should we change the name on every school, park, and boulevard across the nation named after him as if he were the inverse of Robert E. Lee or Jefferson Davis? There must be tens of thousands of them.

He was one of the indisputable heroes of American history, the great civil rights leader who inspired our country with his non-violent protests and who so memorably told us: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Amen and amen.

How different is that from today's civil rights movement (lower case deliberate) where reactionary identity politics rules the day. What was once an idealistic crusade for equality and integration is now a movement for segregation with Harvard (among many colleges) holding separate graduation celebrations for African Americans. Go figure. The crypto-fascist concept of intersectionality dominating our campuses deliberately pits racial, religious and age groups against each other in a victimhood competition that does nothing but encourage people to hate each other. We are going backwards fast, with the Democratic Party instigating much of it.

King's dream — the dream of the good people in our country, black, brown, yellow and white — has been turned on its head. Worse, it has been stomped on and spat out.

Oh, how we miss Dr. King! We need him and his righteous idealism more than ever.

But now, to compound this bad turn in our country, we have to process new information about Dr. King himself that is nothing short of nauseating, if true. And, to be honest, it is likely to be. The source is David Garrow, author of the Pulitzer-winning encomium Bearing the Cross: Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference and a senior advisor to Eyes on the Prize, PBS' award-winning series on the Civil Rights Movement — in other words, a liberal's liberal and no enemy of King's. In fact, he is, if anything, a former idolator.

So when Garrow tells us, indeed quoting hidden FBI documents (sound familiar?), that MLK had a #MeToo problem far, far beyond what most of us actually imagined and probably already excused, we are constrained to believe him. It's one thing to have had a few affairs — that was long rumored — but forty plus? And rape, whether as a participant or encouraging eyewitness, as is apparently the case... well, one observer called King "the Harvey Weinstein of the Civil Rights Movement."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/no-h...k-revelations/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Seems to me that many are so focused on the sins of past 'heroes' and ignoring those in the limelight today. I for one am not certain of the point of finding and publicizing the sins of a Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, or King.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Seems to me that many are so focused on the sins of past 'heroes' and ignoring those in the limelight today. I for one am not certain of the point of finding and publicizing the sins of a Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, or King.
    Well, FBI files not being able to be released, and ultimately becoming available, about an icon, that in itself is news. Worthy of taking down every monument and destroying his legacy? Not a chance, nor should it happen. NOR should it happen to forefathers and others from our long past that played a huge part of our history.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The good the man did for race equality is undeniable, but if he is and did what FBI files indicate, neither should that be ignored.

MLK is no hero of mine. No man is that was a serial adulterer, boozer, and laughed while he witnessed a woman being raped. He's a low life POS, and deserves no idolatry what so ever.

Imagine if they found this information out about Ronald Reagan, or another one of our conservative fore fathers. Hell the left would be DEMANDING the files be released, and that person would be tarred and feathered and burned at the stake of social media public opinion, and the demands would blaze from every democrat propaganda outlet for any and all things with their name sake be removed.

Fair is fair. Give the left a taste of their own medicine. I for one am sick to tears of this one sided garbage.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 05-28-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm with you what is the point?

And I don't believe the FBI sat there and did nothing while a woman was raped either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'm with you what is the point?

And I don't believe the FBI sat there and did nothing while a woman was raped either.
    We'll know for sure of whether his claims are correct or not in 2027, if anyone cares.

I see this no differently, but others will... than raking all those others Kath mentions across the coals, and removing monuments. The same with the generals. Same with the confederate flag.

The left wants to get rid of anyone and anything that they disagree with today. And they would like to change history and get rid of things too. I'm sorry, but history has been our history for a long time and it's wrong to deny it or try to hide it or try to destroy, because one disagrees.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    We'll know for sure of whether his claims are correct or not in 2027, if anyone cares.

I see this no differently, but others will... than raking all those others Kath mentions across the coals, and removing monuments. The same with the generals. Same with the confederate flag.

The left wants to get rid of anyone and anything that they disagree with today. And they would like to change history and get rid of things too. I'm sorry, but history has been our history for a long time and it's wrong to deny it or try to hide it or try to destroy, because one disagrees.
    Bottom line is that the Nation is built on it's history, whether it be positive or negative. However, the positive far outweighs
    the negative.

The left have become a clique of childishness.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There have lots no been rumors of his cheating on his wife repeatedly. I never could look at him the same.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey