Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default My Google Chrome Does The Strangest Thing...

... it changes the twitter icon in my bookmarks bar at the top of my chrome browser to the DP icon, and it stays that way until I go to twitter and open that page in a new tab. It doesn't do that with any other website bookmark icon.

Anyone else?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ... it changes the twitter icon in my bookmarks bar at the top of my chrome browser to the DP icon, and it stays that way until I go to twitter and open that page in a new tab. It doesn't do that with any other website bookmark icon.

Anyone else?
    Not just me and not just you. Happens with others on any other site.

My FB icon always changes to the site I visit right after that, and won't change back until I visit again. Odd, and it'll go away sometimes, but then come back a few months later. Must be a little bug somewhere.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not just me and not just you. Happens with others on any other site.

My FB icon always changes to the site I visit right after that, and won't change back until I visit again. Odd, and it'll go away sometimes, but then come back a few months later. Must be a little bug somewhere.
    Sounds like a chrome glitch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default You really want to know?

Unfortunately jim, and everyone who uses Google Chrome, or any Google App.

This is the Truth, I swear. Like the old AOL Online programs. Google has INFESTED all of our electronic devices.
    If you are familiar with the original Blue computer screen on TANDY, and the original MICROSOFT programs. BEFORE Windows took over.

They have automatically IMBEDDED cookies, or other invisible types of files throughout our Computers, Ipads, Phones, and Laptops.

It's an almost SURE BET. If you go to your directories. There are files there from Google, and Microsoft.

BOTTOM LINE: They know what you watch, like, shop for, listen to, and who you talk with. EVEN D.P.

So...our privacy is a thing of the past as long as we visit the INTERNET in any way.

If anyone is worried about the NSA listening, or monitoring the Internet, and our Phones. Give it up. 1984 and BIG BROTHER are Here.

HONESTLY.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

^^

I agree.

And if anyone here uses Google and has an email address or another type of account with them, you may want to check into this link. Unless you opt-out, 'ol Google knows everywhere you have ever been since you turned that device on!!

www.google.com/maps/timeline
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks icansayit thanked this post