Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Respond to what? You don't find anything wrong in the Mueller report and I do. What is there to debate? I'm not playing your game where I spend an hour writing a post and having it go no where. I have a life to live. Read the report, listen to Mueller's press conference and the issue is clear.
    You are weak. Plus...what does this have to do with that assault carrier's wearing of patches?
    Looking for an easy target to spew your crybaby drivel?

What is clear? Clear is that nothing was found to substantiate all of the accusations.
    Suck that up, cupcake.

You stated that when the report came out that you would respond and discuss.
    That did not happen. You ran and hid but lurked for days. So it did not work out for the
    liberal agenda of illegal wire tapping, surveillance, false innuendo, the false FISA warrants.

Sucks to be a brattish liberal!

And what do your childish rants have to do with the topic?
    Last edited by Elessar; 05-30-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    WAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's very simple, nothing will happen and you have zero choice but to deal with it. And while they WILL defend your sorry ass, don't think the military doesn't see the lack of support and BS from the liberals. If they want to wear patches in order to raise their morale or for whatever reason, I stand behind them 100%. No way would any of this effect their readiness and abilities. So other than that, the only issue is with the patches offending panty wearers on the left.
    When rescuing or assisting swimmers or mariners in distress, we make no distinction of politics, race,
    gender, or nationality. That is our mandate, period! Heartstrings are tweaked if it is a child, though!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Respond to what? You don't find anything wrong in the Mueller report and I do. What is there to debate? I'm not playing your game where I spend an hour writing a post and having it go no where. I have a life to live. Read the report, listen to Mueller's press conference and the issue is clear.
    You're correct about one thing: the issue is clear. Mueller's witch hunt was a witch hunt from the start, way back when most of us were trying to get it through that block of wood on your shoulders that it was a witch hunt and the "evidence" has proven it so. It was nothing but a lame-ass move on the part of the Dems/left to divert attention from the ball.

Now your whiny asses don't like the truth so you're trying to STILL dream up more BS. And you're buy the next pig in a poke just lie you did the last one for no more reason than blind, stupid, partisan hatred. There's no more to it, you, nor your political party than that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You are weak. Plus...what does this have to do with that assault carrier's wearing of patches?
    Looking for an easy target to spew your crybaby drivel?

What is clear? Clear is that nothing was found to substantiate all of the accusations.
    Suck that up, cupcake.

You stated that when the report came out that you would respond and discuss.
    That did not happen. You ran and hid but lurked for days. So it did not work out for the
    liberal agenda of illegal wire tapping, surveillance, false innuendo, the false FISA warrants.

Sucks to be a brattish liberal!

And what do your childish rants have to do with the topic?
    That's not what Mueller or the report said. He said he couldn't indict because of DoJ policy and it's up to congress.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

That's not what Mueller or the report said. He said he couldn't indict because of DoJ policy and it's up to congress.
    Like I said ... he passed the buck. Like you lefties are so fond of doing. No making a decisions that require owning them, right, Pete?

Y'know, I used to argue all the time, for years, that lefties weren't really stupid just misguided and/or uneducated. I have found the past two years I have about as much basis for that argument as Mueller had for an investigation into Russian collusion. Oh wait, it isn't Russian collusion anymore, right? Now it's obstruction of justice

The weather here sucks in May. I think we should investigate not only Trump's play in it, but GWB's and his "hurricane machine" as well

Getting the idea nothing and no one on the left is being taken seriously anymore? Y'all are a circus act. A lame one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

ahhh I've missed your raging caps. The statement was DoJ and Barr approved. I like how everyone has pivoted from "total exoneration" to "innocent until proven guilty" or "insufficient evidence". You're mental gymnastics and delusion is masterful. Read the report. I'm not your babysitter. Mueller said the only reason he couldn't bring charges was because of DoJ policy and that the proper mechanism was for congress to act.
    The only people pivoting are you moronic liberals. Idiot. You won't find a single example of the DoJ coming out and saying "we found proof that X is innocent of Y crime" because that isn't their job. They either prosecute or they don't.

Bizzarely Mueller did the same thing to Trump that Comey did to Hillary, and I bet you hated Comey for that.

Dipshit.