Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
I don't believe you've misjudged my logic. I believe you've misunderstood my words. No, I do not believe word alone can be treasonous. That's why I differentiated, dopes like Maxine Waters and her "inpeach 45" since literally the day he was elected, they are just dopes. Not traitors.

But people like Adam Schiff who have access to classified material and are lying about it to other members of Congress and to the American people in a blatant attempt to dislodge a duly elected President, who pretty openly misused our justice system and our intelligence community to portray the same President as a traitor to this country, yeah that's treasonous in my book.

And I don't give one damn that it's liberals and or that it's Trump. If conservatives had done the same to Obama I'd be screaming about treason at the top of my lungs.

Their actions, not their words, are treasonous they embolden our enemies. We know this is true just by watching our enemies. They love what's going on.
Lying to Congress, under oath is a crime. Just lying seems to be expected behavior from elected officials. Assuming he misused the justice system, intelligence community, what crimes would those be? Still seems this line of reasoning may be worthy of accusation of crime, but not treason. Misuse of office perhaps? In this case it seems to me that the term 'treason' holds about as much water as using it against Obama for 'being an Islamic, non-birth American,' Saw a lot of that back when and from a few even in present time.