Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Neither political party is full of perfect angels. But I truly feel sorry for anybody that can not see which party rates far, far lower on the scale! When that comparison is so obvious. And I will add this note in regards to those that said obama was not their President, the bastard damn sure was not mine!!!
    <Snipped for brevity>.

Saying a President is NOT your president is playing into the liberal's hands.

Illegally here or not, I will never deny the honor of the top seat.

"Not My President" is a common liberal whine-fest. You are better than that.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    <Snipped for brevity>.

Saying a President is NOT your president is playing into the liberal's hands.

Illegally here or not, I will never deny the honor of the top seat.

"Not My President" is a common liberal whine-fest. You are better than that.
    Well... not to be contrary, but more factual, it is my firm belief that obama was not BORN IN HAWAII, and it has never been proven he was, so I will say he was never my president. I'll believe until the day I die that he was born in Kenya just as his grandmother said he was, as she witnessed. That entire born in Hawaii bit was a shame, and I also believe that someday, as usually always happens, when the dust settles, could be after we're all dead and gone, but someone is going to go through all the birth records in Hawaii and find there IS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE for that sons a bitch there. I haven't seen one, no one has. Not a hard copy, can be held in hand, examined and authenticated and shown to the public. NO ONE has seen one, so, with all due respect bro, no, he was never my president, he was never president period. He was unconstitutionally elected as the great experiment. The black guy that was going to prove that America was no longer RACIST. Well, I guess it did prove that, but he was a disgrace when it came to representing America. He filled his administration with muslims and radical America hating trash and did everything he could to ruin this nation. Look at what he did to Trump, and it's still being uncovered as we speak, not to mention weaponizing the IRS against republicans, and you know I could go on and on. It's a miracle we survived that filthy bastard.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-10-2019 at 11:35 PM.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    But there are/is no "core conservative". I've tried to tell you that a couple of times over the years. Just as the term "conservative" applies only to a point in time.

Most of today's conservatives are yesterday's liberals. I was raised in a solely, staunch Dem family and at one time was THE enemy of "the establishment". THEN you have a kid a look around and get a real job and responsibilities in the meantime the next generation is busy breaking down the wall of whatever conforms you were satisfied with back when you just thought you were a hippy and suddenly you're the conservative. And we're all stuck with the beliefs of our times.

When I was a kid in the 60s-70s, the Dems were more what you and I would call conservative than most anything claiming to be one today. I can just see my grandparents on either side looking at this crap going on now My grandfather the Sergeant Major especially

I keep my beliefs. If I have to question one I better have a damned good answer. I do however separate my idealism from my reality. When someone comes up with a better plan than voting anti-Dem down the page without looking I'm all ears. A plan that would work, that is
    Do you really think I miss patterns? I always understood what you were saying. It's fine not to have a 'core.' I guess. I do though. I know what I can go along with and what I can't. I have things I can compromise with and those that I can't. Some issues are too important for messing with, most are not.

I'm not all that idealistic, though on certain things, guilty. I always am stuck with myself.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It's fine not to have a 'core.' I guess. I do though.
    So do I, and I'm glad you do too, and mine are ingrained, core beliefs I'll never lose or deny.

The strongest one is patriotism, and I hate it when I hear someone say that's extreme or a bad thing. To me they're traitors.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-11-2019 at 02:46 AM.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well... not to be contrary, but more factual, it is my firm belief that obama was not BORN IN HAWAII, and it has never been proven he was, so I will say he was never my president. I'll believe until the day I die that he was born in Kenya just as his grandmother said he was, as she witnessed. That entire born in Hawaii bit was a shame, and I also believe that someday, as usually always happens, when the dust settles, could be after we're all dead and gone, but someone is going to go through all the birth records in Hawaii and find there IS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE for that sons a bitch there. I haven't seen one, no one has. Not a hard copy, can be held in hand, examined and authenticated and shown to the public. NO ONE has seen one, so, with all due respect bro, no, he was never my president, he was never president period. He was unconstitutionally elected as the great experiment. The black guy that was going to prove that America was no longer RACIST. Well, I guess it did prove that, but he was a disgrace when it came to representing America. He filled his administration with muslims and radical America hating trash and did everything he could to ruin this nation. Look at what he did to Trump, and it's still being uncovered as we speak, not to mention weaponizing the IRS against republicans, and you know I could go on and on. It's a miracle we survived that filthy bastard.
    See:

http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/...h-certificate/

A hard-copy birth certificate is, as a matter both of law and of fact, a paper copy of the original birth registration. The real 'original' is the registration itself.

The only legitimate hard copies that can exist are those issued as a product of that registration.

The issue is not whether something exists on paper. The real issue is whether there's something to produce one, FROM.

Judging by my link above, there isn't a record showing proof of a birth actually occurring in Hawaii ....

Over here in the UK ... a birth happens, and that birth is registered (the legal mandate is to register within 6 weeks of that birth). Registration should happen at the nearest register office to the birth's locality. However, in exceptional circumstances, a birth registration by declaration is arranged, where the birth details are subsequently passed on to the register office where the birth SHOULD have been registered, in the first place.

The General Register Office, after a time, gets its copy of that registration, stored in its national archive.

Birth certificates FROM THAT REGISTRATION are issued, legitimately, from two specific sources ... the registration office, or, the central archive office. They are always produced as copies of the registration. Any certificate 'using' any 'other source' is bogus. What matters is whether the certificate was originally issued by a proper issuing office, FROM THE BIRTH REGISTRATION ... and they bear the words, 'Certified copy of an entry of birth'.

So far as I know, these basic standards are held to worldwide. The US registrations might be held on a State basis, but certain basics are still held to. Nonexistence of a hardcopy birth certificate is significant IF it's because there's no bona fide registration in the first place.

No matter where Obama's birth registration happened, IF he'd been born as a matter of physical fact in Hawaii, they should have a record of it.
    Last edited by Drummond; 06-11-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not to be applied to anyone here. While a few don't care for Trump, I don't think they want to see liberals winning either. I hope I'm right about that!

But then you have some like that though, a lot actually, and sadly. Wanting someone out you don't care for, or hoping that person doesn't get agendas across that one may disagree with - but then some out there just want him outright to fail, regardless of agenda - and that's the TDS shining brightly, as brightly as a liberals dim bulb.

With that said, I also do think that some of this applies to plain 'ol righties/republicans who fight against the right, even when it's a right agenda... likely someone also not caring for who's in charge.

And I don't care for "with us or against us" - unless it's a legit issue, of which we have seen plenty in the past 2 years.

---

Ignore The Never Trump Losers Who Are OK With Liberals Winning

There’s a debate going on inside conservatism between the insufferable sissies who insist that we Normals are morally obligated to submit to being crushed by the leftists who hate us and want us enslaved or dead, and actual conservatives. Maybe I’m simplifying this intellectual dispute a bit – wait, no I’m not. You either want to defeat the liberal elite that despises us or you don’t. It’s those of us who seek to win versus the Never Trump losers, and there’s no middle ground.

Win or lose. Pick one.

The Never Trumpers are willing, even eager, to lose, regardless of the consequences for you and me. They would thrive in defeat. After all, there’s always a place for a slobberingly loyal conservativish opposition, right over there at the liberal elite’s kiddie table.

I say we should fight to win and preserve our liberty.

David French is the poster-scold for the Surrender Caucus, a fussy man who is always at the ready with some hitherto unknown conservative norm, rule or principle that boils down to you not being allowed to effectively resist the massive attack on your liberty and prosperity by our garbage elite. These conservative norms, rules and principles are pretty remarkable in that they only apply to limit our options and actions – they never apply to protect us from our enemies.

I have my own conservative principle regarding conservative principles, and it goes like this: Any conservative principle that makes me poorer or less free is a pretty crappy conservative principle and I’m not going to do it.

Basically, it’s a choice between “Please clap” and “I’ll sock you in the face.”

“Civility and decency” is the common refrain within the French Fredocon Legion. Understand that the civility and decency requirement applies only to us, and it operates only to restrict our ability to accurately describe and aggressively fight our enemies. It does not apply to our betters’ conduct toward us. Look at their last three years of attacks on Donald Trump and we who support him – super civil and super decent, right? My Twitter feed is an endless series of vicious tweets from libs and True Conservatives™ telling me what an awful, awful person I am for thinking that we should jam that same civility and decency right back down their collective throat.

French himself recently dubbed us the “gutter right” in a tweet, wherein he also described himself as a “real man.” Peak cringe aside, I’m pretty sure “gutter” is not a term of civility or decency, but then the rules never apply to protect us, only to restrain us. Remember, you are morally obligated to lose for some reason. Anyway, this utter nonsense is why we should ignore the Priss Platoon’s rules and do whatever we have to do to protect our liberty and property.

Similarly, we are also morally obligated to submit to the loss of our rights. When Steven Crowder was demonetized by YouTube because he uttered words the elite disapproves of, I immediately began my countdown to the Lido Deck League validating it. I didn’t have to wait long.

They have plenty of cheesy rationales for justifying the censorship of actual conservatives they disapprove of:

“Oh, he says mean things!”

“Oh, it’s a private business!”

“Oh, well I never!”

The excuses they give why it’s cool to gag us don’t matter. The end result for actual conservatives is always the same. It’s always okay to censor the people the Collaboration Cons disapprove of. Here’s their thought process template:

1 - Actual conservative gets silenced.
    2 - [Some bogus excuse]
    3 - Silencing the actual conservative is just fine.
    If this is how you roll with conservative principles, count me out.

Now, to his credit, French has personally litigated for conservatives in free speech and religious liberty cases, yet while this legal fight is necessary it is not sufficient. Defending some bullied cake baker is fine, but all the Frenchies are asking the elite for on behalf of Normals is the little tiny dispensation of not being hassled in a small corner of their lives. Pleading for a pass on pro-gay marriage confections is nice, I guess, but that’s marginal skirmishing that doesn’t challenge the metastasizing liberal paradigm. The rest of us aren’t satisfied with the garbage liberal elite grudgingly letting us control our own cake decorating options. We want to burn the whole garbage liberal elite down.

Not the Never Trumpers. They are no threat to the elite because, at their hollow core, they support the existing power structure. That’s why they are so blind to the manifest corruption of the institutions that they are a part of and are therefore invested in. That’s why these saps were so easily suckered by the RUSSIA TREASON COLLUSION!!!! scam. And that’s why Trump and those of us who support him terrify them – because, unlike the Conservative, Inc., cabal, we have nothing to lose if the whole teetering edifice of our crummy ruling class collapses under the sheer weight of its lies and incompetence.

Rest - https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...nning-n2547810
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not to be applied to anyone here. While a few don't care for Trump, I don't think they want to see liberals winning either. I hope I'm right about that!

But then you have some like that though, a lot actually, and sadly. Wanting someone out you don't care for, or hoping that person doesn't get agendas across that one may disagree with - but then some out there just want him outright to fail, regardless of agenda - and that's the TDS shining brightly, as brightly as a liberals dim bulb.

With that said, I also do think that some of this applies to plain 'ol righties/republicans who fight against the right, even when it's a right agenda... likely someone also not caring for who's in charge.

And I don't care for "with us or against us" - unless it's a legit issue, of which we have seen plenty in the past 2 years.

---

Ignore The Never Trump Losers Who Are OK With Liberals Winning

There’s a debate going on inside conservatism between the insufferable sissies who insist that we Normals are morally obligated to submit to being crushed by the leftists who hate us and want us enslaved or dead, and actual conservatives. Maybe I’m simplifying this intellectual dispute a bit – wait, no I’m not. You either want to defeat the liberal elite that despises us or you don’t. It’s those of us who seek to win versus the Never Trump losers, and there’s no middle ground.

Win or lose. Pick one.

The Never Trumpers are willing, even eager, to lose, regardless of the consequences for you and me. They would thrive in defeat. After all, there’s always a place for a slobberingly loyal conservativish opposition, right over there at the liberal elite’s kiddie table.

I say we should fight to win and preserve our liberty.

David French is the poster-scold for the Surrender Caucus, a fussy man who is always at the ready with some hitherto unknown conservative norm, rule or principle that boils down to you not being allowed to effectively resist the massive attack on your liberty and prosperity by our garbage elite. These conservative norms, rules and principles are pretty remarkable in that they only apply to limit our options and actions – they never apply to protect us from our enemies.

I have my own conservative principle regarding conservative principles, and it goes like this: Any conservative principle that makes me poorer or less free is a pretty crappy conservative principle and I’m not going to do it.

Basically, it’s a choice between “Please clap” and “I’ll sock you in the face.”

“Civility and decency” is the common refrain within the French Fredocon Legion. Understand that the civility and decency requirement applies only to us, and it operates only to restrict our ability to accurately describe and aggressively fight our enemies. It does not apply to our betters’ conduct toward us. Look at their last three years of attacks on Donald Trump and we who support him – super civil and super decent, right? My Twitter feed is an endless series of vicious tweets from libs and True Conservatives™ telling me what an awful, awful person I am for thinking that we should jam that same civility and decency right back down their collective throat.

French himself recently dubbed us the “gutter right” in a tweet, wherein he also described himself as a “real man.” Peak cringe aside, I’m pretty sure “gutter” is not a term of civility or decency, but then the rules never apply to protect us, only to restrain us. Remember, you are morally obligated to lose for some reason. Anyway, this utter nonsense is why we should ignore the Priss Platoon’s rules and do whatever we have to do to protect our liberty and property.

Similarly, we are also morally obligated to submit to the loss of our rights. When Steven Crowder was demonetized by YouTube because he uttered words the elite disapproves of, I immediately began my countdown to the Lido Deck League validating it. I didn’t have to wait long.

They have plenty of cheesy rationales for justifying the censorship of actual conservatives they disapprove of:

“Oh, he says mean things!”

“Oh, it’s a private business!”

“Oh, well I never!”

The excuses they give why it’s cool to gag us don’t matter. The end result for actual conservatives is always the same. It’s always okay to censor the people the Collaboration Cons disapprove of. Here’s their thought process template:

If this is how you roll with conservative principles, count me out.

Now, to his credit, French has personally litigated for conservatives in free speech and religious liberty cases, yet while this legal fight is necessary it is not sufficient. Defending some bullied cake baker is fine, but all the Frenchies are asking the elite for on behalf of Normals is the little tiny dispensation of not being hassled in a small corner of their lives. Pleading for a pass on pro-gay marriage confections is nice, I guess, but that’s marginal skirmishing that doesn’t challenge the metastasizing liberal paradigm. The rest of us aren’t satisfied with the garbage liberal elite grudgingly letting us control our own cake decorating options. We want to burn the whole garbage liberal elite down.

Not the Never Trumpers. They are no threat to the elite because, at their hollow core, they support the existing power structure. That’s why they are so blind to the manifest corruption of the institutions that they are a part of and are therefore invested in. That’s why these saps were so easily suckered by the RUSSIA TREASON COLLUSION!!!! scam. And that’s why Trump and those of us who support him terrify them – because, unlike the Conservative, Inc., cabal, we have nothing to lose if the whole teetering edifice of our crummy ruling class collapses under the sheer weight of its lies and incompetence.

Rest - https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...nning-n2547810
    I think there are many, but still a small minority of those who hold conservative values on government and foreign affairs, but are not with those that have chosen a different way to voice their opinions. Maybe it's projection on my part, though I know quite a few that agree with me-so I'm not alone.

What the arguments are against French are really just a litany of why 'the Republicans' aren't going to 'hold solid,' for at least a period of time. Anyone who's studied politics for the past 45-50 years, including liberals, would have projected that the US would be much more liberal than it is. Why did the movement that was 'inevitable' in the 60s, 70s, suddenly braking in the late 70s/80s? Carter. Reagan. And the legislatures/courts of those years.

Pause was given and thought emerged. Conservatives found some areas they could tone down the more strident and the citizenry chose to walk back from the brink of what appeared to be inevitable socialist growth.

It'd had always been a pendulum, but the left gave up a lot of ground. During the 90's it seemed the left was making gains, by appealing more to the center, while the farther right was gaining sway within the Republican Party. The Democrats under Clinton appeared more moderate than many of the Conservatives and more willing to compromise.

Then 9/11, the whole country, almost, wanted to have a 'strong America' and social causes by the emerging far left, were being somewhat muted, though not on campuses as a nod to the 60s.

After a decade of 'war on terror,' and regular terror attacks in Europe, the left-far more angry and even younger than in the 90s, started to be heard. Populism was back, full strength on the left.

The Right reacted. Here we are.

David French owes no explanations. I read the following a few days ago, Erickson was anti-Trump, then he wasn't. He still will touch back on the populism now from the right:

https://theresurgent.com/2019/06/05/...d-you-know-it/

Those who really have an interest in conservatism as a set of goals, rather than as just a weapon against the left, might want to read about someone who has given a lot to their country and to conservative causes.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I'll spell your shit right one day @STTAB. So just to toss one out there (it ain't like we're going to use up all of Jimbob's bandwidth), In your opinion, would you say that the House of Representatives with a Democratic Party majority dropping almost all if not all political agendas to focus solely on lynching the current President is treasonous? Bearing in mind this is personal to them, not professional.

I can easily see the conduct of House and Senate Dems over the past 3 years as treasonous I'm not one to toss the word around lightly. What I have seen though is the Federal government accomplish little to nothing but chasing Trump's ass like it was the end of the rainbow. Our government didn't accomplish shit to begin with.

I consider purposefully stalling the People's business, regardless the cost to the Nation and its citizens, for partisan, political bullshit pretty damned close. It's like not feeding the starving children because you don't like who made the bread IMO.
    Absolutely. I don't think there is ANY doubt that the Dems in Congress are purposely trying to subvert the will of the American people And I also believe that people like Adam Shit for Brains were 100% in on weaponizing the Justice Dept and intelligence assets against a political foe, and if they weren't in on it while it was being done, they certainly are fighting tooth and nail to keep it hidden now.

THOSE Democrats are traitors. School board members firing teachers are not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Art.III Sec. III

Contrary to public sentiments here, I don't think 'Democrats' have been declared enemies of the United States? Levying war? Really? Not agreeing with the President and using any tricks to mess with him? I would say it's detrimental, as have been nearly all the partisan BS in Congress for most of our lifetimes. Treason? I'm not seeing it, never have.
    I'm gonna disagree with you Kath, I think members of our government openly attempting to overthrow a duly elected President most certainly gives aid and comfort to our enemies. Hell countries like Iran are openly being told "don't negotiate with Trump, we're working to impeach his ass"

It's a fine line to be sure, but I think the Dems have most certainly stepped over that line.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'm gonna disagree with you Kath, I think members of our government openly attempting to overthrow a duly elected President most certainly gives aid and comfort to our enemies. Hell countries like Iran are openly being told "don't negotiate with Trump, we're working to impeach his ass"

It's a fine line to be sure, but I think the Dems have most certainly stepped over that line.
    You disagree with the existence of the article?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You disagree with the existence of the article?
    Of course not, I"m not a liberal . I accept facts as facts. I disagree with you about Democrats in Congress being traitors, they are IMO.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Of course not, I"m not a liberal . I accept facts as facts. I disagree with you about Democrats in Congress being traitors, they are IMO.
    I said, 'they hadn't been declared enemies of the state.' I never said they didn't harbor as much or more enmity as the opposition.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 06-12-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I said, 'they hadn't been declared enemies of the state.' I never said they didn't harbor as much of more enmity as the opposition.
    Okay, But I believe that the Democrats most certainly are giving aid and comfort to our enemies, and that they are doing it on purpose. IE treason. I'd vote for the death penalty for quote a few of them, not all of them, some like Maxine Waters are just stupid, but people like Addam Schiff, and Jerry Nadler and a few others like that, they are traitors.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think there are many, but still a small minority of those who hold conservative values on government and foreign affairs, but are not with those that have chosen a different way to voice their opinions. Maybe it's projection on my part, though I know quite a few that agree with me-so I'm not alone.

What the arguments are against French are really just a litany of why 'the Republicans' aren't going to 'hold solid,' for at least a period of time. Anyone who's studied politics for the past 45-50 years, including liberals, would have projected that the US would be much more liberal than it is. Why did the movement that was 'inevitable' in the 60s, 70s, suddenly braking in the late 70s/80s? Carter. Reagan. And the legislatures/courts of those years.

Pause was given and thought emerged. Conservatives found some areas they could tone down the more strident and the citizenry chose to walk back from the brink of what appeared to be inevitable socialist growth.

It'd had always been a pendulum, but the left gave up a lot of ground. During the 90's it seemed the left was making gains, by appealing more to the center, while the farther right was gaining sway within the Republican Party. The Democrats under Clinton appeared more moderate than many of the Conservatives and more willing to compromise.

Then 9/11, the whole country, almost, wanted to have a 'strong America' and social causes by the emerging far left, were being somewhat muted, though not on campuses as a nod to the 60s.

After a decade of 'war on terror,' and regular terror attacks in Europe, the left-far more angry and even younger than in the 90s, started to be heard. Populism was back, full strength on the left.

The Right reacted. Here we are.

David French owes no explanations. I read the following a few days ago, Erickson was anti-Trump, then he wasn't. He still will touch back on the populism now from the right:

https://theresurgent.com/2019/06/05/...d-you-know-it/

Those who really have an interest in conservatism as a set of goals, rather than as just a weapon against the left, might want to read about someone who has given a lot to their country and to conservative causes.
    Fwiw, the reason I posted that article, was solely because of those that literally hope for failure against Trump, even if that means going against things they may otherwise believe in. Or rooting for the left on things they far from agree with. And yes, there are quite a lot out there like that.

By no means to be anything about conservatives and normal lack of support for Trump for various things/reasons. One doesn't nearly need to be a fan of Trump in order to want to see success in many many areas, and of course to NOT see the left get disastrous things done that conservatives stand against.

There are people out there that want AMERICA as a whole to fail, so that Trump gets knocked and/or credit for said failure.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Okay, But I believe that the Democrats most certainly are giving aid and comfort to our enemies, and that they are doing it on purpose. IE treason. I'd vote for the death penalty for quote a few of them, not all of them, some like Maxine Waters are just stupid, but people like Addam Schiff, and Jerry Nadler and a few others like that, they are traitors.
    So you DON'T believe in Art.3, Sec 3 of the Constitution. You DO believe in all the rest, right? Just not those parts you have a differing opinion on. Of course, we all have a right to our opinions.