Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default MLB player on injured list - ruptured testicle

Oh my. I will NOT watch this video. Oh boy, cringe worthy just thinking about it!!

REMAINED IN THE GAME????? WTF???? Give that man a raise!!

---

Mariners outfielder Haniger put on injured list with ruptured testicle

Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger was placed on the 10-day injured list Friday — one day after taking a foul bowl to the groin.

Haniger suffered a ruptured testicle against the Houston Astros during an at-bat in the third inning when a foul ball hit him in Thursday’s 8-7, 14-inning loss, according to the Mariners. He remained in the game following the incident.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/s...iger-testicle/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I will not look, I will not read. I'm just wondering how many guys are covering their privates just reading the title?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

To quote Elaine, “ I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things”.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

LOL, good question!! They are annoying, and can hurt if the wind hits them!

I'll put it the easiest way in how to deal with them and walking. Newer underwear called "Saxx", which will kind of, ummm... nevermind. Ok, they "hold things in place"

They even make one called the "Ballpark Pouch"

OR, how they put it:

How Our Story Began

Originality often times means being first and SAXX’s heritage of revolutionizing underwear goes back 10 years. In 2006, Trent Kitsch was on a fishing expedition and after spending hours in a cold, clammy ocean suit he knew there had to be a better way to protect his package from chafing. A former baseball player, he imagined a catcher’s mitt hammock design and turned it upside down in his mind. After the fishing trip, and with the hammock idea still percolating, he worked with a seamstress and designer — and himself as the fit model — to create a paneled fabric hammock that separated his balls from his legs. Fourteen prototypes later, the BallPark Pouch™ and SAXX Underwear were ready for action.

Today, our focus remains the same: to equip you with game-changing, next-level apparel that allows you to move freely, without restriction — apparel that feels like it’s barely there, that elevates your everyday experiences, that just works.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    LOL, good question!! They are annoying, and can hurt if the wind hits them!

I'll put it the easiest way in how to deal with them and walking. Newer underwear called "Saxx", which will kind of, ummm... nevermind. Ok, they "hold things in place"

They even make one called the "Ballpark Pouch"

OR, how they put it:

How Our Story Began

Originality often times means being first and SAXX’s heritage of revolutionizing underwear goes back 10 years. In 2006, Trent Kitsch was on a fishing expedition and after spending hours in a cold, clammy ocean suit he knew there had to be a better way to protect his package from chafing. A former baseball player, he imagined a catcher’s mitt hammock design and turned it upside down in his mind. After the fishing trip, and with the hammock idea still percolating, he worked with a seamstress and designer — and himself as the fit model — to create a paneled fabric hammock that separated his balls from his legs. Fourteen prototypes later, the BallPark Pouch™ and SAXX Underwear were ready for action.

Today, our focus remains the same: to equip you with game-changing, next-level apparel that allows you to move freely, without restriction — apparel that feels like it’s barely there, that elevates your everyday experiences, that just works.

Sounds like an excellent Fathers Day add-on gift! Shhh, don’t tell Russ...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

nearly cried at the video. Haniger is a class act - pro's pro. Good player. And if this guy makes it back and stands-in again? that'd take serious ball.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

8. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

---------------------

10. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Good GOD... NO... I did NOT watch the video. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I mean, just BUMP the damn things hurts like hell, but RUPTURE one, and then STILL PLAY BASKETBALL? Unreal...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Ummm....what happened to cups?

They are not comfortable, but DO protect against this.
    Catchers I would imagine will use them. Foul tips go everywhere.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!