Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default "People are going to jail"

I sure hope he speaks the truth, as many know much more than we do from investigations behind the scenes. I know of 2 that 100% without a doubt need prison, and that's Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Hillary Clinton. 99% sure she does belong there too. But I wouldn't mind at all a complete and legit investigation into her dealings in Uranium One, pay for play with the Clinton Foundation and her as SoS. Bill's money with Russia and others. But we all know they will be above the law.

Comey and Brennan, at the VERY least with their now proven leaks. And just how much were they involved in illegal investigations? How much did they control? Then the FBI and so many others that put their hands and energy into the Steele dossier and what it was used for. Then everyone involved in applying for FISA waarants, up to and including Loretta Lynch. The list goes on and on, and I'll be dying to see what else is exposed with a true legit investigation.

---

Mark Meadows: Inspector General Report Is Delayed — “Crimes Were Committed and People Need to Go to Jail”

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) joined Maria Bartiromo this morning on Sunday Morning Futures.

Rep. Meadows told Maria the Inspector General’s report will be delayed but that “people are going to jail.”

Transcript via Real Clear Politics:

MARIA BARTIROMO: So all of these misconceptions and misrepresentations in the Mueller report, is there going to be accountability here, congressman? I mean, you talk about John Brennan, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, James Comey, all of these people that created this narrative that the president was colluding with Russia, will we see accountability?

REP. MARK MEADOWS: Well it’s the number one question I get asked back home in North Carolina and across the country: “Will there be accountability?” And I’m here to tell you this morning, the answer is yes. Bill Barr is serious about making sure they reestablish the reputation of the FBI and the Department of Justice, and I can tell you that unless someone actually goes to jail, most of the people will think that accountability didn’t happen, but I believe based on the documents I’ve seen, that crimes were committed and people need to go to jail.
    Rep. Meadows then added in the interview that if Democrats are smart they will not call Robert Mueller in to testify because,

“Jim Jordan and I are very prepared to ask a series of at least eight different questions that would indicate perhaps a lack of thoroughness on behalf of Robert Mueller and his team about Mueller report.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-jail-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

No one will go to jail. We've already seen one confirmed instance of an FBI agent being referred for criminal charges over leaking classified material to the media and the Justice Dept declined to bring charges. These people will all take care of each other. Scumbags

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If people do go to jail, I'll be genuinely shocked.

Everyone in Washington appears to be above the law. We hear all day long about this or that elected bastard blatantly breaking the law, and they might lose their job, but they NEVER go to JAIL. YOU OR I would, but THEY DON'T.

I have lost all faith in our justice system. It's a pathetic JOKE. The rich and powerful get off, WE DON'T.