Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)

Default Illinois - fundamental right to abortion

Now a "fundamental right" to kill your pre-born baby - at ANY time during your pregnancy.

---

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker Signs Sweeping Bill Allowing Partial-Birth Abortion into Law

Illinois Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed an expansive bill into law Wednesday that repeals the state’s ban on partial-birth abortion and makes abortion at any time during pregnancy a “fundamental right.”

The new law is a sign the governor is “making good on his promise to make Illinois the most progressive state in the nation for women’s reproductive rights,” his office said.

Only six years after Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of murdering infants born alive in his “house of horrors” clinic that escaped state health and safety inspections, Pritzker signed into law the new measure that Illinois Right to Life says “effectively eliminate[s] licensing and health and safety inspections of abortion clinics.”

The new law, which takes effect immediately, strips any independent rights of the unborn and eliminates prior legislative language requiring an abortionist to provide immediate medical care to an infant who survives an abortion.

The measure also forces all private insurance companies to cover abortion, with no exemption for faith groups.

“In a time when too many states across the nation are taking a step backward, Illinois is taking a giant step forward for women’s health,” Pritzker said.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tion-into-law/
    “A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life.”Bob Barker
    “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.”Dean Koontz
    "If I could be half the person my dog is, I'd be twice the human I am" - Charles Yu

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

THey'll be sued over requiring insurance companies to pay for abortions, and lose SCOTUS has already ruled on this concept in Hobby Lobby