Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default The Alaskan Assassin

So, you already know she tried to take me out a few weeks ago, and got my arm and head. Well, since I brought her home, she has probably killed like 2 squirrels and like 5 birds now, after bringing me such a kind gift yesterday. I like our little birdies and squirrels that visit us. And now? They flood our neighbors to the left and right of us and just stare at her into our backyard. Only a matter of time before they all put an army together and come to fight back!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    So, you already know she tried to take me out a few weeks ago, and got my arm and head. Well, since I brought her home, she has probably killed like 2 squirrels and like 5 birds now, after bringing me such a kind gift yesterday. I like our little birdies and squirrels that visit us. And now? They flood our neighbors to the left and right of us and just stare at her into our backyard. Only a matter of time before they all put an army together and come to fight back!
    She is so cute!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    She is so cute!
    It's a charade! She is Pure E.V.I.L. with a capital E!

She's cute, beautiful & deceiving! I was warned by Sharon, and I knew from owning a Siberian when I was growing up. And of course from a ton of reading to learn about my new puppy.

Just look at that face and those teeth! She even tries to destroy the water!!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's a charade! She is Pure E.V.I.L. with a capital E!

She's cute, beautiful & deceiving! I was warned by Sharon, and I knew from owning a Siberian when I was growing up. And of course from a ton of reading to learn about my new puppy.

Just look at that face and those teeth! She even tries to destroy the water!!!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Ninja Pup?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Uggggghhhhhhhh....

So, the amount of work that lies ahead for me, or more likely a contractor prior to selling, is rather high. The AA also like to quietly eat her way through whatever is necessary in order to get to her target. Usually, she succeeds daily in assassinating just ONE bun from a burger of mine. Do not forget the condiments. You lay over one bun and then go to get the extras, and come back and scratch your head wondering what the hell you did with the other bun. I'm sure I left it here. Look over at Nikoh and she's just sitting there like an angel. Hmmmm, then a quick lick of the lips come. Guilty little F%$#er! And I know this for sure, as if you don't share like at least once every 2 weeks, then she grows bravery and might just do it right in front of you, and maybe even while you are still eating!

Here she is, ears back a tad as she once again knows she is guilty as sin. But Honey Badger doesn't care! She just defies me. Funny thing is that she listens to the woman. She's the enforcer, and Nikoh knows this.

"I'm sorry I have eaten your door. And I'm sorry that I shed my entire coat of hair daily, which magically grows back daily. I'm sorry for the moon craters in your yard. I'm sorry for destroying every toy you buy me, but they're fun while they last! The beds you have bought me were all wonderful, so I'm sorry I always ate them by the 2nd evening. I'm sorry I chew/suckle on your arm non-stop in order to get you to continue petting me. Just do it forever and problem solved."