Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Adam Schiff - where's the evidence?

He should be brought forth and asked about the 2 years of stating he has seen hard evidence and had himself hard evidence. He lied to the American people outright. Another one that really needs to be held accountable.

---

Pencil Neck Adam Schiff Caught in Another Major Lie While Chairing House Intelligence Committee

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff lied again yesterday at least one time during the House Intel Committee meeting.

Schiff claimed during the meeting that former and now fired FBI Director James Comey did not circumvent Congress when he created the bogus Trump-Russia investigation in 2016.

New York Republican Representative Elise Stefanik begged to differ. Rep Stefanik asked the former FBI Director Comey herself why he went around Congress and did not notify them when the bogus investigation was set up.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...mmittee-video/

---

Adam Schiff’s FBI Witnesses in Mueller Report Hearing Admit They Never Even Read the Steele Dossier

House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff on Wednesday dragged out two FBI witnesses who just happen to be Comey and Mueller sycophants to testify in a hearing about Mueller’s report.

The two witnesses, Robert Anderson and Stephanie Douglas, both worked under then-FBI Director Robert Mueller and Nunes did a great job on Wednesday exposing their selective outrage.

The FBI witnesses were left speechless when Nunes asked them if it’s normal to have an FBI informant (Christopher Steele) who was paid by the FBI to investigate Trump’s campaign while simultaneously being paid by the Clinton campaign to investigate Trump — then went on to leak to the press.

Even more pathetic, Mr. Anderson and Ms. Douglas both admitted that they have never even read the 35-page Steele dossier that BuzzFeed published in January of 2017 — the very dossier that was used to obtain FISA warrants on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Congressman Chris Steward (R-UT) asked all three witnesses if they were familiar with the Steele dossier.

Schiff’s witness Stephanie Douglas replied, “I’ve never read the Steele dossier.”

Schiff’s other witness Robert Anderson said, “I’ve not read it either, sir.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dossier-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

ya know @jimnyc ... you have posted SOOOO much of this chronicling this FARCE the dems are perpetuating, maybe even start a new FORUM for it and move ALL the articles you have posted in there, because I think it's one for the record books. Something we all might want to look back on one day, just this, by itself.

Call it the DEM FAKE COLLUSION forum.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ya know @jimnyc ... you have posted SOOOO much of this chronicling this FARCE the dems are perpetuating, maybe even start a new FORUM for it and move ALL the articles you have posted in there, because I think it's one for the record books. Something we all might want to look back on one day, just this, by itself.

Call it the DEM FAKE COLLUSION forum.
    Would take me forever to go through so many threads that I have posted on the issue!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Would take me forever to go through so many threads that I have posted on the issue!
    Word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

If he has 'evidence', why has it not been shown?

That is the simple question. He is just posturing and blowing smoke up people's asses.

I consider it an obstruction of justice and insult to the U.S. Government.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    If he has 'evidence', why has it not been shown?

That is the simple question. He is just posturing and blowing smoke up people's asses.

I consider it an obstruction of justice and insult to the U.S. Government.
    Brings to mind McCarthyism. I for one am surprised the right hasn't connected those dots.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 06-13-2019 at 09:15 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Brings to mind McCarthyism. I for one am surprised the right hasn't connect those dots.
    One of the best comments I think I've ever heard you say. Not the first time I've heard the comparison, but regardless. So refreshing to hear it come from you.

Outstanding, and ITA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

One of the best comments I think I've ever heard you say. Not the first time I've heard the comparison, but regardless. So refreshing to hear it come from you.

Outstanding, and ITA.
    You shouldn't be surprised. I've written such before, many times. I know my political history. Thank you for the kind words though.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You shouldn't be surprised. I've written such before, many times. I know my political history. Thank you for the kind words though.
    I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, defending your opinion virtually alone against many, and kept your cool.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-13-2019 at 09:23 PM.

14. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, virtually defending your opinion one against many, and kept your cool.

LOL! As long as people stay on the subject and don't go all hyperbolic on me, I tend to remain nice and calm. Start throwing around the nonsense and I tend to become ornery.

16. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

LOL! As long as people stay on the subject and don't go all hyperbolic on me, I tend to remain nice and calm. Start throwing around the nonsense and I tend to become ornery.
    And nothing wrong with that... we ALL do it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I always did think you were a good person, Kathy, and I rue the days I've spent wasting time being harsh talking to you. Never wanted to, because I know you're fully capable of having a good debate without that crap. You've proved I'm right in spades with so many pages in the other thread, defending your opinion virtually alone against many, and kept your cool.

Seriously though, we have some real differences in what we consider 'right' and 'conservative' and good for the country. However, they are differences and have nothing to do with being 'nice' or good. Oftentimes those that seem to get so worked up with my take on things, really could take a moment to read what they've written themselves. I have many friends and family-of many, many years, that I disagree with on some issues and politicians, it hasn't changed my feelings towards them. Yes, they just might be wrong IMO, but pretty sure they feel the same but vice versa.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Seriously though, we have some real differences in what we consider 'right' and 'conservative' and good for the country. However, they are differences and have nothing to do with being 'nice' or good. Oftentimes those that seem to get so worked up with my take on things, really could take a moment to read what they've written themselves. I have many friends and family-of many, many years, that I disagree with on some issues and politicians, it hasn't changed my feelings towards them. Yes, they just might be wrong IMO, but pretty sure they feel the same but vice versa.
    Well speaking for myself, I know, I KNOW, I'm what... some... consider "far right." But it's odd that I don't see myself that way. I see myself as a patriot, a constitutional conservative, a nationalist, a veteran and just very pro America. I see my beliefs and opinions as being 100% pro American. Where I get into disagreement with people is simple... to me, is when someone says something that appears in my mind to be anti American, or partisan, or fascist, or hypocritical, etc. That's about as simple as I can describe my stance on things. And yes, I surely too have family, not immediate as in sisters or mother, the only living immediate family I have left, but I have first cousins and such that are hard core leftist. I don't talk to them much though, just don't see them but rarely, and really have never had a political conversation with them, although it's scary to imagine how that would go. But I love them none the less, and it would hurt to let a political disagreement ruin what has been a great family relative relationship.

I shouldn't write stuff and then edit for the next five minutes. I know someone might have quoted what I first posted and then I've changed a bunch of stuff...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-13-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well speaking for myself, I know, I KNOW, I'm what... some... consider "far right." But it's odd that I don't see myself that way. I see myself as a patriot, a constitutional conservative, a nationalist, a veteran and just very pro America. I see my beliefs and opinions as being 100% pro American. Where I get into disagreement with people is simple... to me, is when what they say, appears in my mind to be anti American. That's about as simple as I can describe my stance on things. And yes, I surely too have family, not immediate as in sisters or mother, the only living immediate family I have left, but I have first cousins and such that are hard core leftist. I don't talk to them much though, just don't see them, and really have never had a political conversation with them, although it's scary to imagine how that would go. But I love them none the less, and it would hurt to let a political disagreement ruin what has been a great family relative relationship.
    Just a thought, some that disagree with your specifics, may well see themselves as being patriotic, a constitutionalist, and pro-American. They may even find more 'superlatives' for themselves. Can be the same thoughts of selves, with differing ideas of what those words mean. Both have a right to elaborate on what they think. The reaction-civil or not, is up to the respondent. Karma and all that. Some of the virulent posters are all upset when it comes back at them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Just a thought, some that disagree with your specifics, may well see themselves as being patriotic, a constitutionalist, and pro-American. They may even find more 'superlatives' for themselves. Can be the same thoughts of selves, with differing ideas of what those words mean. Both have a right to elaborate on what they think. The reaction-civil or not, is up to the respondent. Karma and all that. Some of the virulent posters are all upset when it comes back at them.
    Very true, and I'm guilty as charged of flying off the handle. There's no denying that, or I'd be a bald faced liar. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion, and to believe what they see as the truth as being the truth. That's where debates come in.

When I do go on my rants though, I try and talk to no one personally. I just spew out my passion and hope no one is taking it as though I'm talking directly to them. Unless they've quoted what I said, and depending on their response is how I throttle mine. But I can't say that's been 100% true all the time since we all started our chatting long ago. Surely I'm guilty of being an outright asshole, I know it, I admit it. I'm a work in progress. I don't WANT to be an asshole to anyone, but I'll probably always go on my rants NOT addressing anyone directly.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-13-2019 at 10:07 PM.

22. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post