Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default DOJ Recommends Kellyanne Should Go

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What a bunch of dopes , KellyAnne is a senior advisor, not a federal employee.

Also, does anyone remember how many USPS employees were terminated when they got caught campaigning for Hillary Clinton while on the clock ? The answer is zero.

Democrat are SCUM

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

IMO, it's her husband that needs to go. That man is a class A asshole. And nope, not because he hates Trump, but because he rails on his wife's boss non-stop. I'd hate to be in that marriage. And apparently, his mental rantings could be because he wanted a particular position in government and was turned down.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    What a bunch of dopes , KellyAnne is a senior advisor, not a federal employee.

Also, does anyone remember how many USPS employees were terminated when they got caught campaigning for Hillary Clinton while on the clock ? The answer is zero.

Democrat are SCUM
    huh? she is a federal employee.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Kellyanne has been fired.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Kellyanne has been fired.
    Really? I did NOT see that coming. I can't believe he'd do that.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If it was definitely the right thing to do, then I don't take issue with it. BUT, every time I see someone on the right being held accountable for something, it reminds me of how LITTLE the left is held accountable.

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    so she goes back to work on his campaign and he can still called her 24/7. what's the loss?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, the headline stated fired, but not so sure exactly what took place.

Office of Special Counsel Recommends Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Removal from Federal Service’

The Office of Special Counsel determined Thursday that White House senior aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act and is “recommending her removal from federal service.”

The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees working in the executive branch– minus the president and vice president – from wading in divisive political waters and using their position to overtly engage in political campaign activities.

On Thursday, the Office of the Special Counsel labeled Conway a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act and recommended her “removal from federal service.”

Conway found herself under fire for remarks she made about then-Alabama senate candidate Doug Jones in November 2017. She described him as “weak on crime” and “terrible for property owners” during an appearance on Fox and Friends. However, she did not explicitly state support for Jones’ challenger, Roy Moore.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she said at the time.

Conway also experienced backlash after weighing in on the Democratic 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden, mentioning his record on immigration and other issues.

“I’m going to talk about people’s records because I have the right to,” Conway said, according to the Hill. “I’m not concerned about Joe Biden.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2..._medium=banner

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well, the headline stated fired, but not so sure exactly what took place.

Office of Special Counsel Recommends Kellyanne Conway’s ‘Removal from Federal Service’

The Office of Special Counsel determined Thursday that White House senior aide Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act and is “recommending her removal from federal service.”

The Hatch Act prohibits federal employees working in the executive branch– minus the president and vice president – from wading in divisive political waters and using their position to overtly engage in political campaign activities.

On Thursday, the Office of the Special Counsel labeled Conway a “repeat offender” of the Hatch Act and recommended her “removal from federal service.”

Conway found herself under fire for remarks she made about then-Alabama senate candidate Doug Jones in November 2017. She described him as “weak on crime” and “terrible for property owners” during an appearance on Fox and Friends. However, she did not explicitly state support for Jones’ challenger, Roy Moore.

“I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she said at the time.

Conway also experienced backlash after weighing in on the Democratic 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden, mentioning his record on immigration and other issues.

“I’m going to talk about people’s records because I have the right to,” Conway said, according to the Hill. “I’m not concerned about Joe Biden.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2..._medium=banner
    I just see another recommendation of, not that Trump has dismissed or that she resigned?

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I don't see anything that says she has been fired or resigned

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just see another recommendation of, not that Trump has dismissed or that she resigned?
    Was my bad with no glasses on. Thought is said she was fired, not a recommendation.

16. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I don't see anything that says she has been fired or resigned
    Yup, premature from your resident blind asshole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Yup, premature from your resident blind asshole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Weird, I've always made mistakes, but seems they have doubled since I broke my arm. LOL