Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Speaking of - it has been several years since I’ve heard from User Stephanie, though I do have very vague memories of her being quite unwell - can anyone with outside knowledge confirm she’s in good health?
    A damn good question. I have a few I'm concerned about. Namvet comes to mind. But I hope they are both doing well!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't remember this guy, but apparently he didn't last long, and seemed to have a little attitude issue!

Why cant I am locked out from making posts? email me at edited@aol.com my user name is 'edited' and my pass word is pooky
    Then again. And mind you, these were all ni a span of a few hours, meaning I likely didn't get back til later....

What are the membership requirements? What do you mean?
    2 hours after the first message, and apparently banned?

You fucking bitch when I ask you to reply you fucking better do it you fucking punk ass nigger. You guys are fucking nuts I didn't do a damn thing to get locked out of the message board, your moderator is a fucking fascist. He is on a fuckin power trip, I think he gets off on it. Its probably the only time he has any power. I'm sure he's the quite whimpy type that got picked on in school, this is his only time he feels big, the fuckin punk. I have been nice about this untill this point but you fucking assholes have pissed me off. I don't care to be on your shitty message board anyways, everybody on it is a whining little bitch, just like that punk ass moderator of yours. Why don't you respond to this if you have the balls muther fucker.
    If I ever saw you or that fucking moderator on the street it would be a bad day for you fucking two, Ill tell you that right now. I'm sure you two are a couple of bitches that fuck each other up the ass ever day.
    Back to friendly again? I must have let him back.

My message didn't need any editing, so I said Dildo, big deal. Is dildo a swear word? the person I was writing to was named dildo, I was making A joke of it. Your moderator needs to get a life. he is like hitler, You should consider getting a new moderator he is a bit extreme. my message to him was a joke I didn't think he was realy a moderator, I apologize however for my harsh language. Can I please be allowed to start posting now. Please e-mail me back.
    I was not insulting your moderator, I was just being honest.He seems a bit extreem, I didn't think that I said anything that bad in my original post, Did you read it? maybee you should then you can tell me what was so offensive about it. Your moderator said Shit twice to me in one of his posts. Maybee you should lock him off the board. Please e-mail me back
    Another satisfied member!

Dmp and Kathianne are outta control on this board...many have e-mailed me with their distrust of one DMP...Please review the post..."Student Suspended for Sexual Harrassment"....I was just having a little fun with this post and kathainne went off and cried to DMP..who sent me a nasty pm for no reason...This board is becomming less and less fun...thanks to one DMP,shattered and kathianne....they are way too serious...in need of a real job..IMO!
    Jim,
    Here you go as you will see kathianne,dmp and shattered really over-reacted:
    Started sexuality thread:
    Page 7 post#105 kathianne
    Page 8 (post#107,109,111,113 kathianne)...#112(me) my answer#114 also
    Then post#117 Shattered ads her two cents flamming hard...118 more shattered...then a pm from dmp!
    #119 (me) my answer

As you can see this is really silly for dmp to go out of his way on this one!
    Best,
    edited
    Jim,
    also Pansy Blue Helmet thread-military
    Page 2 Daid enters the fray #20
    My answer #21
    Here comes shattered again#22
    My answer#23
    I know this is all really silly...I just wish they would be a little more on the 'oh well 'side instead of 'oh my God 'he is being sooo mean to me...when in fact I was not!
    Best,
    edited
    or if dmp is the one receiving this message as I expect...it must be nice to have the simple power to denie access to respond...this board was fun until dmp and kathy took over as the overseaers...this will probably be my last message as the two little power hungry children have denied me access and response...but ya have a Nice New Years at any rate...whoever is receiving this message!
    They didn't get their way with me so accuse me of being DMP.

Whomever rerceives this messgae.............personally I think dmp and kathianne are frauds in the fullest sense of the word...cowards who hide behind their authority as admins and mods in the USMB to exercise what little authority they presume they have in life to control others opinions and thoughts.."1986" is well and alive in the USMB..and will not be forgotten...if ya care to respond please do and explain why you would appoint such immature people to be admins or mods...I for the life of me am perplexed! And just for kix I have received messages from alot of others wondering why also!
    After careful thought either remove dmp and kathianne from this board or remove all posts made by me....I have had enough of this joke! If you support children running your board..well count me out and eliminate anything I have posted...as I prefer not to be associated with this mentality any longer...just as free and fun did and I am sure others will follow!

Thanks,
    edited
    Most that complained over the years blamed staff for instigating, only to find out it was them of course.

Jim,
    Thank you for your response...the issue of the ban was for nothing more than teasing Kathy about being home and on the board all day and was still on at like 8:00pm her time..She said in another post that she was going out with a friend to the ' Outback' and would be home about 1:00am to check on the kids...I just yanked her chain about it and she and dmp went off on me...They have been giving me a rough time for the last several weeks trying their best to instigate a fight so they could ban me, as dmp kept threatening...I sent you copies via pm but I guess dmp or kathy deleted them...These were copies of the pm from and returned to kathy...dmp did not pm me he just lashed out and flammed me in the post..Then he or she banned me so I could not respond...I did not address our argument in the thread but answered kathy on her pm! Darrin and Kathy have a habit of flamming others on this board and dish it out ,but have a hard time taking it..Also numerous people have complained about kathy over doing the cut and paste...She fills the pages with endless copies she finds as original as well as adding to others posts...it really gets annoying and most feel she just does it to raise her points from huge postings...why can't she just copy a paragraph or two and give the link like everyone else?
    Kathy and dmp constantly complain about others in a condecending manner but whoa to those he give it back to them..This is not fair they abuse their power to get complements and points as most are afraid to disagree with what they say for fear of banning...Hey I admit I am a sarcastic and blunt person...this is my personality and will not cower to the likes of dmp and kathy...You really should consider removing them as mods and admin...find a real adult who knows how to moderate...and only does it when needed and not because they have no real power in their life ouside this board...thus they go crazy with this perceived power...this is a fun board when the two of them are gone for a few minutes during the day...the remaininghours are pure frutration wondering when they will strike...I am sorry about the communist comment not intended for you but the other two!(Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!)
    Thanks for your time,
    edited
    Jim,
    I went back into the board to obtain the Thread and posts that caused all this nonsense.....
    "What is a Old Fart"
    Darrins post #41 starting to flame
    My post#42 answer
    Darrins super flame post #43 hat off hat on disclaimer...what a joke this relieves him of not being a mod flamming?
    My post responding to kathy's post disappeared miracuosly...wonder why that would be if I attacked a mod wouldn't they leave it for evidence? It never happened they just have a axe to grind with me and fabricated bogus charges to justify their actions..
    Thats about it in a nutshell!
    Best,
    edited
    Remember WonderWench? She didn't care much for me!! LOL

You really are a sad and pathetic liar. I feel sorry for your family.

<EOM>
    There's a lot more, but some are actually either more personal or need too much editing. Man, I forgot how much complaining there was back then, and we get nothing today compared to then.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Don't remember this guy, but apparently he didn't last long, and seemed to have a little attitude issue!

Then again. And mind you, these were all ni a span of a few hours, meaning I likely didn't get back til later....

2 hours after the first message, and apparently banned?

Back to friendly again? I must have let him back.

Another satisfied member!

They didn't get their way with me so accuse me of being DMP.

Most that complained over the years blamed staff for instigating, only to find out it was them of course.

Remember WonderWench? She didn't care much for me!! LOL

There's a lot more, but some are actually either more personal or need too much editing. Man, I forgot how much complaining there was back then, and we get nothing today compared to then.
    Wow! I never knew! What a crazy time.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Wow! I never knew! What a crazy time.
    If only everyone knew the amount of those complaints that I dealt with over 17 years. Far too many! And really can't remember many legit ones! But I learned over the years that folks can say some crazy shit when pissed off! LOL I'm no angel and that stuff doesn't bother me a whole ton, so I get over it usually by the time I hit the X button on my email application.

And I must say, quite a lot of good folks over the years contacting for all kinds of reasons, lots of folks I had forgot about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Well, I for one am pretty happy with my 100% happy-user track record after all these years.

I knew Darin and Kathi were troublemakers from the get go. Tsk!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks Kathianne, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Well, I for one am pretty happy with my 100% happy-user track record after all these years.

Too funny, blame it ALL on Darin and Kath!! Those damn nazi moderators!!

Fret not, there were some for you over the years, even Abbey believe it or not!! Actually, the majority of complaints come via PM, the majority of emailing members are over banning issues.

And that is nothing. Take the collective complaints for Darin, Kath, Abs, you, even 'ol teddy bear Gunny had some complaints, who woulda thunk it? Take the collective complaints and I have you all beat! I get more in a year than the rest over 17 years! You become immune in a sense after awhile.

But sometimes, especially not in emails, but complaints on the board, I may have even replied like a dirty bastard a time, maybe twice if I recall correctly. Others may tell you it's been a couple thousand times but don't listen to those F**$%rs!!

10. Likes Kathianne, NightTrain, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

----------------

14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Fret not, there were some for you over the years, even Abbey believe it or not!! Actually, the majority of complaints come via PM, the majority of emailing members are over banning issues.

And that is nothing. Take the collective complaints for Darin, Kath, Abs, you, even 'ol teddy bear Gunny had some complaints, who woulda thunk it? Take the collective complaints and I have you all beat! I get more in a year than the rest over 17 years! You become immune in a sense after awhile.

But sometimes, especially not in emails, but complaints on the board, I may have even replied like a dirty bastard a time, maybe twice if I recall correctly. Others may tell you it's been a couple thousand times but don't listen to those F**$%rs!!
    Complaints about innocent little me? What the *#@$%&+# !!!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

16. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Yeah, they've both been goose-stepping since they marched in here.

Fret not, there were some for you over the years,
    Bullshit. I've been just checking grammar over the years.

even Abbey believe it or not!! Actually, the majority of complaints come via PM, the majority of emailing members are over banning issues.
    I can see that. Abbey doesn't *&^$ around, which is why Russ is so well behaved around here. I wouldn't give any lip, either.

Anyone that falls off the back of a 4-wheeler into the Talkeetna River for no reason deserves to be hammered.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

18. Likes Abbey Marie, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Anyone that falls off the back of a 4-wheeler into the Talkeetna River for no reason deserves to be hammered.
    Oh you dirty bastard! "Sit here Jim, just hold this 5,000lb container of gas, you'll be ok"

And then proceed to floor it out of the water doing wheelies!

20. Likes NightTrain, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I'm tellin' ya... we were a WILD AND CRAZY BUNCH...

The shit would fly more often than not. It was a free-for-all. Good Lord, this person said that, that person said this, and holy cryin' out loud the FUR WOULD FLY. There wasn't much holding back. I'd say we've all come a long way since the old days...
    And the camaraderie
    'There's nothing gay about hell' - Patty Leotardo

22. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh you dirty bastard! "Sit here Jim, just hold this 5,000lb container of gas, you'll be ok"

And then proceed to floor it out of the water doing wheelies!

Then there was the $100 Tee-shirt at Myrtle Beach.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

24. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, LongTermGuy liked this post