or he like me? LOL!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/tim-mcg...ng-each-other/

Tim McGraw: Americans Should 'Quit Demonizing Each Other'
BY NICHOLAS BALLASY JUNE 13, 2019

"When I look back on our history, we have gone through a lot of turbulent times in our country, in the history of our country, but we've persevered. We've always come through it. We've always had a sense of hope and optimism and I think that that's the thing that drives our country forward -- the people's voices, patriotism and protest, right?" McGraw said after performing God Bless the U.S.A. during an event focused on his new book, Songs of America: Patriotism, Protest, and the Music That Made a Nation. "Those are the things that drive us forward and make us a more perfect union, which is all we can ask for and that's all we want to do."
McGraw wrote the book with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jon Meacham.

"All we can do is look at the other side or look at people and say, 'all I want to know is that no matter what you believe that you are coming from a place of truth, honestly and integrity.' And if we can believe that about the people we are talking to -- it doesn't mean we have to agree with them -- but we can understand that they're coming from a good place in their heart," McGraw said. "We've got to quit demonizing each other because that's not going to get us anywhere."