For the "best" shave, I like to use my good brush, cream and regular razor. But there are times I don't wanna break out all the stuff and prepare it, or if I want a quick shave like the day after a fresh shave. Or if and when you break your arm, as it makes it a little harder to shave properly.

So I went to break out the electric razor I had used in the past. It's not even something I used before the regular stuff. Anyway, won't even power on or charge now.

So in comes the Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor, Men's 5-Blade Cordless with Shave Sensor Technology and Wet/Dry Convenience

I've read a ton of reviews today on like 20 pages before deciding on this one. Most of the pages had either this one, or the Braun series 9. The other probably ranked #1 more times, but this one got #1 in a few too. This one also has a 4.5 star rating on Amazon and the Braun a 4.0. And considering the other was like $250, and this one $120, I chose this one.

What do you guys use, any that use electric razors? Man, I hope I made a good choice!!