Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Over 400 Miles of Wall Built by the End of Next Year

I would most certainly NOT call this rapid in any fashion. It's a shame, because I do think it can go up rapidly, whether a wall of sorts or enhanced fencing.

But with the amount of obstruction he is receiving, I guess this amount may very well be rapid. Hopefully, and I doubt he will, stay with the agenda and pound at it slowly but surely.

---

Trump: 'We Are Going to Have Over 400 Miles of Wall Built by the End of Next Year'

(CNSNews.com) - "So the wall is going up, it's going up rapidly," President Donald Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Friday.

"We are going to have over 400 miles of wall built by the end of next year. The wall is very important, it's hard to breach it, it's high, it's strong, it's powerful and it's going up at a much lower cost than the wall that was planned prior to me getting there -- it's much better wall, too."

Trump said the sections of wall built before he became president are a "disgrace."

And we are actually fixing it, and in some cases, we have to take down fairly new wall because it was so bad. But we're going to have over 400 miles of wall built, and that's going to be in the most important areas, and we're going to have all of it built before you know it. But this is despite tremendous obstacles that have been put in front of me by the Democrats. You have no idea.

And we just won the lawsuit on the wall, we won a big lawsuit on the wall brought by Nancy Pelosi, this (lawsuit) was brought by Nancy Pelosi, and maybe that's criminal -- that she's allowing drug dealers and gang members into our country, maybe that's criminal when you talk about it, because what's happening on the border is -- we're it getting straightened out.

It's a tough situation. You know how easy it would be to solve it if we met for 15 minutes with Democrats, you could solve the asylum problem and the loopholes in 15 minutes.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-end-next-year
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Then there's THIS, even AFTER the courts said the president was within his authority to use military funds...

California, New Mexico ask judge to block Trump from using military funds for border wall

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...using-military

These treasonous assholes just won't quit. They're panicking about their constant flow of NEW DEMOCRAT VOTERS being CUT OFF.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-15-2019 at 03:02 PM.

3. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post