Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Polls Showing Landslide Defeat for Trump Receive Bipartisan Skepticism

While I don't see a landslide happening, I COULD easily see Biden winning, on hatred and lies alone. Run on past success and current success, and I think Trump gets a 2nd term. Will be another interesting election! But at least seeing Biden taking office doesn't scare the crap out of me like Hillary Clinton did.

---

Polls Showing Landslide Defeat for Trump Receive Bipartisan Skepticism

There’s no doubt that many liberals feel encouraged by early polls predicting a landslide victory for Joe Biden over Donald Trump. A recent Quinnipiac University poll showed Biden leading Trump by a whopping 13 points. Of course Republicans and Donald Trump himself have dismissed such polls as “fake news” and point to all the polls of 2016 that were equally dismal for Donald Trump.

Well, it turns out that there’s actually bipartisan skepticism about these early polls, according to a report from The Hill on Friday:

“These same geniuses all predicted that Hillary Clinton was unstoppable and inevitable,” said Chris Kofinis, a Democratic pollster.

While Trump argues the polls undersell his support, some Democrats say surveys showing Biden well ahead of the Democratic field are not to be trusted.

Both sides think a close race in 2020 is likely and that surveys showing Biden and other Democrats with huge leads aren’t likely to reflect Election Day’s reality.

“Anyone who believes that the Democratic candidate is headed for a landslide victory right now is doomed to repeat the tragic history of 2016,” Kofinis said. “It’s a fundamental mistake for anyone to believe that reality can be projected or predicted based on these polls this far out from the general election.”

The doubts surrounding polls underscore the degree to which confidence in the polling industry collapsed in 2016, when much of the public was blindsided by Trump’s victory.
    According to one top Democratic strategist, “The only thing we need to remember is that every single poll had Hillary Clinton winning and then she lost. I don’t put any stock in any poll, especially right now. I think Trump starts off in a strong position. Can he be beaten? Yes. But we’ll be going up against a machine and a very organized force. Don’t believe anyone who tells you Joe Biden or any Democrat is winning in Texas. That’s crazy. Give me a break.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/polls-s...an-skepticism/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

These sons a bitches were feeding us the SAME BULL SHIT right up until TRUMP KICKED HITLERY'S ASS ELECTION NIGHT. SHE was SUPPOSED to WIN in a LANDSLIDE TOO. THE POLLS SAID SO.

No... these polls have lost ALL CRED with me. I don't believe a damn one of them. You're not going to feed me a shit sandwich and then expect me to take another bite. Not happening.

Nobody should believe that garbage. The polls are as FAKE as the NEWS is. I think Trump is going to open a can of whoop ass on whatever demtard it is that runs against him. He'll get a second term. Things are too good right now and he gets things done regardless of the unhinged RESIST demtrash and never Trumper RINO's. People may NEVER admit they'd vote for him, but when they get to the voting machine and they're alone, they vote for Trump.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-15-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I see no need to vote against him at all.

The rest of the field of 'also-rans' are miring in unfound lies and innuendo.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    While I don't see a landslide happening, I COULD easily see Biden winning

Pfft.

No way. This will be a larger margin than last time.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Pfft.

I believe so too, because I think he has more supporters now than he did when he got elected the first time, and that won't change between now and next year.

The only way he could possibly lose is if the dems pull a full on cheat, and if they do, right on the heals of the Russian collusion scandal, I think many Americans will have had enough of the dems corrupt shenanigans, and the shit will hit the fan.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-16-2019 at 08:53 AM.

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And I believe they too had Clinton winning easily in 2016. I think around a 4-5% lead? Sometimes I fall for them and need to be punched in the face with reminders about how they work. Once I now see all the others as well, I know it's 100% BS.

---

Biden leading Trump by 10 points in latest Fox News poll

Former Vice President Joe Biden is leading President Donald Trump by 10 percentage points, according to a recent Fox News poll.

In a matchup, Biden is ahead of Trump by 49 to 39% in the poll released Sunday.

The survey also put Trump behind Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (49-40) and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (43-41). Only one point separated Trump from California Sen. Kamala Harris (42-41) and South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg (41-40), according to the poll.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/16/b...fox-news-poll/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't trust Fox polls anymore than I do any of the others.

Since they have that never Trumper little shit face, judge Napolitano, and hired that pie faced, purple haired, corrupt, election fixer Brazil, Fox can kiss my ass too. The brothers that own Fox are a couple of real leftists. They live inside their talking head bubble just like all the rest of the propaganda wing.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-16-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Pfft.

You underestimate the stupidity of the average American moron aka voter.

I mean seriously, any reasonable person should look at EVERY member of both houses of Congress who are relentlessly screaming that Trump is the problem and just say "are you shitting me, you assholes that have been in DC for 40 years fighting over how to fix the same damn problems are now gonna try to tell us that the guy who has been in DC for two years IS the problem?" GTFO

But they don't. Because AOC represents the average IQ of most voters.