Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump: Obama ‘Had to Know’ of ‘Setup’ to Block His Presidential Bid

I have zero doubt that he was at least aware of some of the illegal shenanigans that took place. Did he have any actual involvement, or word in any decision making? That we need to find out.

---

Trump: Obama ‘Had to Know’ of ‘Setup’ to Block His Presidential Bid

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” President Donald Trump said former President Barack Obama “had to know” about FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page working against him being elected.

Trump said, “There was no crime. There was no collusion. The big thing is collusion. Now, there’s no collusion. That means they set — it was a setup. In my opinion, and I think it’s going to come out.”

Stephanopoulos asked, “You clearly believe there was a group of people working against you. Do you think President Obama was behind it?”

Trump said, “I would say that he certainly must have known about it because it went very high up in the chain. But you’re going to find that out. I’m not going to make that statement quite yet. But I would say that President Obama had to know about it.”

When asked if Obama spied on his campaign, Trump said, “I don’t know. But hopefully, we’re gonna find out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...sidential-bid/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default What a Pansy!

Trump is such a weakling. This pansy just never stops crying. He's an embarrassment to the USA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    Trump is such a weakling. This pansy just never stops crying. He's an embarrassment to the USA
    Is this all you are going to do, troll the board?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'd go as far as to say the kenyan DIRECTED the hit job on Trump. He DID say, that electing Hitlery was an ENDORSEMENT of HIS AGENDA, and would be a CONTINUATION of it. He KNEW that if Trump got elected, Trump would roll back all his BS... which he has. The kenyan talked plenty of SHIT about Trump, and joked about... "yeah, but I got elected president." The LAST thing the muslim dog turd EVER wanted to see was TRUMP get ELECTED PRESIDENT.

But there's no denying, obama can NOT... PROVE... CATEGORICALLY... with SOLID PROOF, a HARD COPY, can be HELD IN HAND AND EXAMINED TO BE AUTHENTIC and RELEASED TO THE WORLD, a HARD COPY BIRTH CERTIFICATE from Hawaii. Why? Because there ISN'T ONE, that's why. Regardless, obama even THREW IT IN OUR FACE, he GOADED people and JOKED about it because he KNOWS he's being PROTECTED by the powers to be, so he figured he was UNTOUCHABLE. If he could BLATANTLY, LIE, about being born in Hawaii and release online one of the most PATHETIC FORGERIES EVER SEEN, and STILL WALK, and LAUGH ABOUT IT, then yeah, why the hell WOULDN'T he figure he could pull any damn shit he WANTED?

He belongs UNDER Fort Leavenworth FEDERAL PRISON.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-17-2019 at 07:17 AM.

5. Thanks Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Obama is the biggest racist fool this country elevated to the top.

Lair-in Chief was his best compliment.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    I guess you got shown better, troll. Do you bother to read threads?
    ...perhaps not.
    Rot in limbo.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I don't know about that, and hear me out. We KNOW that these agencies are doing whatever they want completely independent of Trump, and every person on this board has at one time or another been pissed about Trump just being assumed to have colluded with Russia without any evidence whatsoever, so why would we now believe Obama guilty without any evidence whatsoever?

Would I put it past Obama? No. Will I say "he did it" without any evidence? No.

Plenty to complain about Obama about without playing the he's guilty now let's hear the evidence" game that the left likes to play.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I don't know about that, and hear me out. We KNOW that these agencies are doing whatever they want completely independent of Trump, and every person on this board has at one time or another been pissed about Trump just being assumed to have colluded with Russia without any evidence whatsoever, so why would we now believe Obama guilty without any evidence whatsoever?

Would I put it past Obama? No. Will I say "he did it" without any evidence? No.

Plenty to complain about Obama about without playing the he's guilty now let's hear the evidence" game that the left likes to play.
    Nope, not making him guilty - saying that ALL that went down needs to be MORE than investigated. And my stance is that it wouldn't surprise me if he was simply aware of a bunch of shenanigans. Is it possible the wool was pulled without him knowing anything? Of course. But that's what an investigation will find out in the long run. And it seems like it's off to a great start, it's just a matter now of how far they take it, if folks are actually held accountable for once & if the guilty or others aren't allowed to impede things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nope, not making him guilty - saying that ALL that went down needs to be MORE than investigated. And my stance is that it wouldn't surprise me if he was simply aware of a bunch of shenanigans. Is it possible the wool was pulled without him knowing anything? Of course. But that's what an investigation will find out in the long run. And it seems like it's off to a great start, it's just a matter now of how far they take it, if folks are actually held accountable for once & if the guilty or others aren't allowed to impede things.
    Oh I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that the magical negro was involved and even orchestrated the entire thing. He was totally corrupt and either way I blame him for allowing every agency within the Executive to become a festering politicized shit pot.

13. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Oh I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that the magical negro was involved and even orchestrated the entire thing. He was totally corrupt and either way I blame him for allowing every agency within the Executive to become a festering politicized shit pot.
    Well I'll tell ya what, if he didn't know what his DOJ, FBI, IRS, NSA, the democrat party, Hitlery, on and on, were up to, then he was one of the most ignorant presidents in history.

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well I'll tell ya what, if he didn't know what his DOJ, FBI, IRS, NSA, the democrat party, Hitlery, on and on, were up to, then he was one of the most ignorant presidents in history.
    Dude do you REALLY think any President is aware of what those agencies are doing? The President knows what those agencies want him to know, which is what makes this entire situation so scary. So many Americans are actually fine with the agencies flat out ignoring the wishes of the President or making decisions without his input.

I'll guarantee you that were situations while Obama was President where those agencies were definitely acting without his authority to act. That's what the Deep State is in fact.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Dude do you REALLY think any President is aware of what those agencies are doing? The President knows what those agencies want him to know, which is what makes this entire situation so scary. So many Americans are actually fine with the agencies flat out ignoring the wishes of the President or making decisions without his input.

I'll guarantee you that were situations while Obama was President where those agencies were definitely acting without his authority to act. That's what the Deep State is in fact.
    Well, yes, I do believe a president is aware of what those agencies are doing. I believe what they're up to is probably part of his daily briefing. Granted the deep state can leave important things out, like attempted coups, but in obama's case, I think he was in on it. How many times did we hear about the kenyan compiling information on "the opposition" like facebook and google do, and we heard about his "enemies list." I think he was doing that to use it, and use it he did. His DOJ and FBI tried/are still trying to take out a sitting president, and his IRS targeted conservatives groups, his AG let Black Panthers go after they were found guilty of voter intimidation, and the courts were told not to bring any more cases against them... I mean the corruption was rampant, just over the top, and I believe the muslim dog turd was in on it all.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-18-2019 at 08:38 AM.

18. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Well, yes, I do believe a president is aware of what those agencies are doing. I believe what they're up to is probably part of his daily briefing. Granted the deep state can leave important things out, like attempted coups, but in obama's case, I think he was in on it. How many times did we hear about the kenyan compiling information on "the opposition" like facebook and google do, and we heard about his "enemies list." I think he was doing that to use it, and use it he did.
    I suspect he probably did as well.

That , however, has nothing to do with your blanket statemetn that a President would be stupid if he didn't know what the various agencies under his purview were doing. Hell for months the DOJ was conducting an investigation into Trump that he knew nothing about, does that make him stupid? Of course it does not. We're talking about a huge out of control bureaucracy , there's no way one man could know everything they are doing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I suspect he probably did as well.

That , however, has nothing to do with your blanket statemetn that a President would be stupid if he didn't know what the various agencies under his purview were doing. Hell for months the DOJ was conducting an investigation into Trump that he knew nothing about, does that make him stupid? Of course it does not. We're talking about a huge out of control bureaucracy , there's no way one man could know everything they are doing.
    I don't think you can make a blanket statement saying presidents know NOTHING about what their DOJ or FBI or whatnot is up to either. Obviously they do. They're briefed on it.

There's a difference between not knowing what kind of shenanigans the DOJ or FBI are up to, and simply not knowing anything about what they're doing. I do believe that part of a presidents daily briefing is information on the important topics concerning the DOJ and the FBI. That's what I'm saying. If a president doesn't know about corrupt things the DOJ or FBI is up to, surely it's because they're just not telling him, which is corrupt. But that doesn't mean obama didn't know, because he could have been the one telling them to do it. We don't know. We might never know, unless someone spills their guts to save their ass, or documents are found indicating such.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-18-2019 at 08:59 AM.

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

KNEW? Hell that piece of shit was in on it. Anybody thinking he was not -is in my opinion, blinded, foolish, or else not very bright..
    As the obama knew that Trump would attempt to destroy as much of his traitorous, anti-american handiwork as he could. -Tyr
    Think obama was just going to sit back and let that happen?
    An arrogant egotistical leftist piece of shit do that?? No way.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

23. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post