Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I sat in on some Top Secret briefings that involved all Military Branches in the Pacific theater, as well as State Dept, FBI, CIA,
    DOJ, Customs.

Cannot convince me at all that the top dog on the heap was not fully aware of happenings.
    Any plea of ignorance on his part is bullshit.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I sat in on some Top Secret briefings that involved all Military Branches in the Pacific theater, as well as State Dept, FBI, CIA,
    DOJ, Customs.

Cannot convince me at all that the top dog on the heap was not fully aware of happenings.
    Any plea of ignorance on his part is bullshit.
    Ahh, my friend but some would attempt to do just that.
    As dem party/liberals infiltrate to do things like that-- to prove just how magnificently enlightened they are!
    And just how dumb they think we are..
    I have been seeing that played thousands of times over the last 30/40 years.
    Some hide in among us so as to be able to cast in their insidious leanings , such as would make Joseph Goebbels very, very proud, IMHO..
    The trick is to be able to spot these damn , slimy, worthless fraudsters.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I don't think you can make a blanket statement saying presidents know NOTHING about what their DOJ or FBI or whatnot is up to either. Obviously they do. They're briefed on it.

There's a difference between not knowing what kind of shenanigans the DOJ or FBI are up to, and simply not knowing anything about what they're doing. I do believe that part of a presidents daily briefing is information on the important topics concerning the DOJ and the FBI. That's what I'm saying. If a president doesn't know about corrupt things the DOJ or FBI is up to, surely it's because they're just not telling him, which is corrupt. But that doesn't mean obama didn't know, because he could have been the one telling them to do it. We don't know. We might never know, unless someone spills their guts to save their ass, or documents are found indicating such.
    Oh we agree on that point, you can't make a blanket statement either way. And my personal feeling is that Valerie Jarrett orchestrated the entire thing and ran point on all of it and that Obama knew everything. But good luck proving any of that.

The main reason I believe it was Valerie Jarret is just because of all the coordination that would have had to have been neccesary unless you could possibly believe that all of the various agencies, including intel agencies from other countries, just happened to work together towards pushing the Russian collusion hoax. I don't believe in coincidences someoene coordinated that effort, and that someone is Valeri Jarret IMO. I'll go even further, I happen to believe certain Democratic members of Congress were involved right from the start. Adam Schiff, primarily.

But it is unprofitable is all I'm saying, and for sure the government agencies are all the time doing things that neither the President nor Congress are aware of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Oh we agree on that point, you can't make a blanket statement either way. And my personal feeling is that Valerie Jarrett orchestrated the entire thing and ran point on all of it and that Obama knew everything. But good luck proving any of that.

The main reason I believe it was Valerie Jarret is just because of all the coordination that would have had to have been neccesary unless you could possibly believe that all of the various agencies, including intel agencies from other countries, just happened to work together towards pushing the Russian collusion hoax. I don't believe in coincidences someoene coordinated that effort, and that someone is Valeri Jarret IMO. I'll go even further, I happen to believe certain Democratic members of Congress were involved right from the start. Adam Schiff, primarily.

But it is unprofitable is all I'm saying, and for sure the government agencies are all the time doing things that neither the President nor Congress are aware of.
    We're on the same page there.

Can't rule out Lynch though either, and her "45 minute chance meeting" with Bubba Clinton on the tarmac, and all they talked about was grandchildren? Nope... not buying that at all... just days before Comey exonerated Hitlery... sure... no coincidence there either.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-18-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Hard to believe these FBI jerks would spy on a Presidential campaign and fraudulently apply for FISA warrants if they thought there would be any disapproval whatsoever from Obama. Maybe BO wasn't directly involved, but I agree that he must have known and must have show approval.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Hard to believe these FBI jerks would spy on a Presidential campaign and fraudulently apply for FISA warrants if they thought there would be any disapproval whatsoever from Obama. Maybe BO wasn't directly involved, but I agree that he must have known and must have show approval.
    Same as he absolutely knew Hillary was using a private server. He was a technologically savvy President. I'm quite he sent emails to his SoS and noticed that they weren't being sent to a.gov address. And THAT my friends is the real reason Hillary wasn't prosecuted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Don't bother looking to the National Archives for any documented proof of what was going on:

Obama’s ‘Wholesale Destruction’ Of Tens Of Thousands Of National Archive Records

He had plenty of experience. His birth certificate, student loan application, college records, passport to Pakistan etc. Criminals always try to cover up their crimes, especially experienced ones.
    Why isn’t the American press covering this? This must read article is in a Canadian publication.
    How is it that the National Archives doesn’t have procedures in place to keep records from being stolen or destroyed?

BARACK OBAMA PLUNGED AMERICA INTO DARKNESS AS ‘THE ENTHRONED KING OF FAKE NEWS

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ob...chive-records/