Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Elizabeth Warren Surging Ahead of First Presidential Debate

I can't see her keeping any lead. And I also think she gets dinged in debates when everyone sees she sucks.

---

Elizabeth Warren Surging Ahead of First Presidential Debate

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is surging ahead of the Democrat’s first presidential primary debate.

Two polls released on Sunday confirm Warren has momentum going into the first 2020 Democrat debate, scheduled for June 26 and June 27. The news comes after a week of polls showing Warren jumping over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) into second place behind the current frontrunner, former Vice President Joe Biden.

A CBS News survey of the 18 states that make up the primary calendar through Super Tuesday, including the early contests of Iowa and New Hampshire, shows Warren in second place behind the Democrat frontrunner, Joe Biden.

When respondents were asked which candidates they were considering supporting — and given the option of choosing more than one — Biden took a majority with 55 percent. Warren was not far behind with 49 percent, followed by Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) with 45 percent, and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) with 43 percent.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ential-debate/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sorry , but I do not believe Kamala Harris is polling ahead of of Bernie. Both are morons , of course, but Kamala truly hasn't energized ANYONE.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I honest to God don't know why we even pay attention at this point. It is SOOOOOOO early. I remember our gov, Scott Walker, "surging ahead" too, and he crashed and burned. If I was Pocahontas, I wouldn't be getting too excited. This campaigning for literally almost two years is moronic. I'm so sick of it all by the time it's over I could vomit.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-17-2019 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I honest to God don't know why we even pay attention at this point. It is SOOOOOOO early. I remember our gov, Scott Walker, "surging ahead" too, and he crashed and burned. If I was Pocahontas, I wouldn't be getting too excited. This campaigning for literally almost two years is moronic. I'm so sick of it all by the time it's over I could vomit.
    Back in the old days I could see having to take two years to campaign. A big amount of that time was spent traveling from side of the country to the other, and most news was local news , so people in CA didn't really know what a person was saying in NH or whatever, especially not in real time, but that's not the case today. Campaigning should be in the last 6 months before the Presidential election, especially when you consider that what 8 of these clowns running are US Senators who obviously aren't doing their jobs in DC while traveling around the country campaigning for a new one though keeping politicians out of DC isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

There is no way this woman does well at all in the primaries. She’s like Hillary, minus the brain power.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

She has been shown to be an idiot. All mouth and no substance.
    I would think by now a mature adult would shut up, but liberals show very little maturity.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    There is no way this woman does well at all in the primaries. She’s like Hillary, minus the brain power.
    I'm gonna disagree with you a bit Abby. Elizabeth Warren is actually fairly intelligent. If you read some of her earlier works she correctly identifies many of our problems in her book and even offers solutions that could actually work. Hell , as late as two weeks ago she spoke about having policies that protected American employees.

The problem she has is the same as the problem all Democrat who actually understand our problems has. That being that they KNOW that their voter base doesn't want anything to do with the truth, and so they must LIE about their positions in order to get elected.

Illegal immigration is the perfect example of this, all the moron Democrats who have been in office for 20 years and more, each and every one of them is on record as opposing illegal immigration, and if you go back and study their comments on the subject their reasons are very similiar to Trump's today. Now, people like E Warren and Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer, they didn't suddenly get stupid nor did the facts change, nor have the conclusions that must be drawn from those facts change. All that changed is that in the Democratic Party it is no longer acceptable to tell the truth if that truth would offend certain groups.

And the Democrats see EVERYONE in the eyes of what group they are part of and so this is what we see, Elizabeth Warren defending illegal immigrants even though just 15 years ago she railed against them, etc etc.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Elizabeth Warren's problem is... she's Elizabeth Warren...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post