Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Scarborough, Who Smeared Republicans as Racist Nazis, Wants More Civility

This guy and his pet Miza have said so much disgusting crap in the past 2 years, and now want civility. As usual, democrats prove that they live and breath hypocrisy.

---

Joe Scarborough, Who Smeared Republicans as Racist Nazis, Wants More Civility

The co-hosts of Morning Joe on Monday turned to the help of a psychotherapist on the subject of how to talk politics with people you passionately disagree with. Keep in mind that these are people who compared Donald Trump and his supporters to Hitler and the Nazis. For the most part, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski spent much of the segment wondering what’s wrong with those who don’t listen to them.

Jeanne Safer, a PhD, appeared to discuss her new book I Love You But I Hate Your Politics: How to Protect Your Intimate Relationships in a Poisonous Partisan World. As Safer called for civility (or just not talking politics with certain people), Brzezinski wondered if normal rules apply post-2016: “I just wonder if this is really always about politics, though, in this specific time.” She added, “I mean, do you talk to a family member and you just put it aside that your family member is a racist?”

The co-host sneered, “Isn’t that what our whole present is about?”

If Brzezinski thinks racism is the dominating factor of 2019 in America, it’s no wonder she finds it so hard to talk to people who aren’t liberal. She concluded, “It isn't conservative/liberal. It's something else. A third player in this.” That “third player” is, of course,Trump.

Scarborough offered a variation on the it’s-not-me-it’s-you defense as to why his critics are wrong:

I have people coming up to me and they go, “You used to be a conservative.” And I go, “no, no. I'm still a conservative. Your definition of conservative has somehow changed to embracing Vladimir Putin and running record debt.”
    Scarborough claimed that he runs into Trump supporters all the time on the street: “I smile and I say, ‘Come on, come on. Keep talking.’ And occasionally, I say, ‘You don’t believe that, do you?’”

That’s a whole lot nicer than what he says on TV. There, Scarborough compared Trump to Hitler. Of Trump’s supporters, Scarborough once said, “Openly racist. If you support him, then you're supporting that and you are that. It's that simple."

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...zis-wants-more
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Does ANYONE believe that Joe comes across Trump supporters on the street and is nice and polite to them?

And to be fair to Joe, I am neither nice nor polite to liberals who open their mouths about politics to me. They are morons and I'm no under obligation to act is i they are are not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This guy and his pet Miza have said so much disgusting crap in the past 2 years, and now want civility. As usual, democrats prove that they live and breath hypocrisy.
    Judging by the absolutely mind numbing hypocrisy and lies that these people spew, they must live in some kind of alternate reality.