Celebrity

Teen who vows to cook and clean for future husband offends Twitter with 'old-fashioned' views
Yahoo Lifestyle Elise Solé,Yahoo Lifestyle 15 hours ago

A writer with traditional views on marriage shocked many on Twitter. (Photo: Getty Images)
A writer with traditional views on marriage shocked many on Twitter. (Photo: Getty Images)
A 19-year-old Texan who plans to cook and clean for her future husband, was sent packing by Twitter for her anti-feminist and “old fashioned” views.

Brylea Langley of Tyler started a gender war with a June 10th tweet: “I was raised to take care of my husband make his plate every night, wash his work clothes for him, make sure he’s up for work the next morning, always have a clean house for him to come home to, etc. and that’s exactly wife I will be.”

When her tweet soured, Langley wrote, “My momma has been doin’ it for over 20 years now, that’s what I saw growing up and that’s what I believe is right.”
A big part of what is wrong in this nation is that women have been taught not to be god wives, good mothers, good caretakers of the home/family.
That race away from being as this lady said she'd be is why so many families are screwed up now in our modern culture.
Our mother did that for we 11 children and she lived to be 88 years old. These days many mothers have one or two kids and claim it is just to hard to raise those children without -extra help-..!!
When foreigners say we Americans are just too damn pampered -they have a point, IMHO.--Tyr