Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Oh I fully realize that , obviously.

But the guy is just damn near stalking my posts looking for a reason to be critical of me. The post this was cut out of was completely appropriate to the board and was offensive to no one, but along comes an admin to change that. Which hey I'm all about the troll, but don't do it and then criticize me when I do it.

I've tried to be civil with Darin, the effort is never returned and so I'm out. Or at a minimum I'll simply post less, which I realize is giving him what he wants, making that another act by me to be civil to him LOL
    OH you POOR little CRY BABY PUSSY. What's the matter, you can dish it out but you can't TAKE IT? You PATHETIC wise ass piece of rat shit. Your MOUTH runs like a BROKEN TOILET, and now you're going to CRY.

I know for a FACT you were asked to NOT run your wise ass mouth and talk SHIT to people in normal threads, but you HAD to DO IT ANYWAY, didn't you. Just IGNORE anyone told you ANYTHING. Yep, you sure did. Call me STUPID and a RACIST, UNPROVOKED, AND after I asked you NOT to START YOUR SHIT. You're a SHIT STIRRING ASS CLOWN.

And I don't believe you have any fucking 800 acre farm either, and I have serious doubts you've ever adopted ANYONE. There's no PROOF of ANY of it. Most farmers I know, and I DO KNOW MANY, don't have TIME to sit on a message board all day and talk SMACK. They WORK all day. So how is it you have so much TIME to SIT ON HERE ALL DAY?

You aren't JACK SHIT, you insignificant little wise ass TURD. I think you're a FAT ASS LYING GAS BAG sitting in your greasy dirty underwear in some run down trailer in a TRAILER PARK, because that's what you act like, TRAILER TRASH.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 08:04 PM.