Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default CNN gets triggered at Trump rally

Too funny, they can't handle it and cut away!

---

Triggered: CNN Cuts Away from Trump's Campaign Speech When He Criticizes Them

When President Trump went after the Fake News Media at the launch of his reelection campaign in Orlando, Fla., yesterday, CNN decided to cut away. Apparently, the network was "triggered" by his criticism and needed a "safe space."

"If we have about three or four empty seats, the fake news will say headlines: 'He didn't fill the arena!' So I said maybe we shouldn't take a chance. Maybe we shouldn't go to Orlando. No, I said, we'll go to Orlando. And not only did we fill it up, but we had 120.000 requests. That means new folks," Trump said.

He then proceeded to thank Vice President Mike Pence and first lady Melania Trump.

After that, however, Trump directed his ire once again at the media. He pointed at the journalists covering the event, while saying that the 2016 election was a "defining" moment in the country's history. "Ask them," he said while pointing at the media representatives.

The crowd responded with boos and jeers. "CNN sucks, CNN sucks," they chanted. "CNN sucks, CNN sucks, CNN sucks, CNN sucks!" Trump walked around, smiling. "By the way, that is a lot of fake news back there, that's a lot!" he said. The crowd cheered. They loved it.

"You know what I say? The amount of press we have tonight reminds me of the Academy Awards before it went political and their ratings went down the tubes," he added.

And that's when CNN showed its pathetic real face. They cut him off and stopped covering the launch. Instead, the news anchor claimed that Trump had only spoken for six minutes at that point, of which four were spent deriding the media.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/trigger...iticizes-them/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And a great day for his campaign!

---

Trump Raises 'Jaw-Dropping' Amount of Money

Everyone is aware of the incredibly large campaign kickoff event in Orlando on Tuesday, but the official launching of the reelection campaign was even more successful than just the incredible number of people who wanted to attend. The Washington Post reports that Donald Trump raised an incredible $24.8 million in less than 24 hours. That one-day total is more than any Democratic presidential candidate raised in the entire first quarter.

“The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” tweeted Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh called the one-day total “jaw dropping.”

“Do the math: that’s more than a million dollars an hour for an entire day,” Mr. Murtaugh tweeted. “On top of an electric rally in Orlando, this shows huge Trump enthusiasm.”

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden received glowing media reports for raising a “record-breaking” $500,000 on Monday night in an event at the Manhattan townhouse of billionaire hedge fund manager Jim Chanos.
    Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-r...-a-single-day/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Guilty... I sent him $50 already...

I plan on sending him more too.

5. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post