Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Another president down the drain

Another piece of history to be hidden.

----

Minnesota school drops former president James Monroe's name over slavery

A Minnesota school board voted 6-1 to drop former President James Monroe’s name from a school and two of its buildings over his ownership of slaves Tuesday.

Linwood Monroe Arts Plus, formerly Monroe High, will now be known as Global Arts Plus, after the Saint Paul School Board voted to change the name, the Star Tribune reported Tuesday.

One of the school buildings bearing Monroe’s name housed Pre-K to fourth grade while the other was for fifth through eighth graders, Director of Communications for Saint Paul Public Schools Kevin Burns told The Daily Caller News Foundation over email Wednesday.

Parents originally came up with the idea and not the board, Burns added.

“The process to arrive at this name began with the understanding and recognition that the name ‘Monroe’, after slave-owner James Monroe, did not deserve such a place of honor–that such a name does not reflect the values and aspirations of our diverse school, our school of immigrants, our school where all are welcome and all come to experience the promise of the arts and of an education,” Burns said.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/j...hools-slavery/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

If ANY president DESERVED to be DROPPED, it should be the ILLEGALLY ELECTED -BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA-.

Democrats have become absolutely UNAMERICAN trash. I don't think it's ANY WONDER why President Trump's rallies are so massive. People see this shit, and they're TIRED OF IT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 01:26 PM.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    If ANY president DESERVED to be DROPPED, it should be the ILLEGALLY ELECTED -BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA-.

Democrats have become absolutely UNAMERICAN trash. I don't think it's ANY WONDER why President Trump's rallies are so massive. People see this shit, and they're TIRED OF IT.
    Just stop, Obama was not "illegally elected" and you should as ridiculous as the Trump haters when you say such things.

Not to mention it really has nothing to do with this topic anyway.

I'm pro local control, so if local parents want to change the name of their local school, none of my business nor i their reasoning.

See HPD, I don't have to agree with their reasoning to defend their right .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Just stop, Obama was not "illegally elected" and you should as ridiculous as the Trump haters when you say such things.

Not to mention it really has nothing to do with this topic anyway.

I'm pro local control, so if local parents want to change the name of their local school, none of my business nor i their reasoning.

See HPD, I don't have to agree with their reasoning to defend their right .
    Well, first off, I don't have to STOP, ANYTHING, and it has EVERYTHING to do with the topic. There's TWO items in this, one, leftist revisionism activism against history, and two, REMOVING A PRESIDENT'S NAME from a school curriculum. I'm responding to one of the two. Second, I think anyone that actually believes obama was born in Hawaii believes so with NO EVIDENCE, and I find THAT, ridiculous.

Third, if you DON'T think obama was illegally elected, and he was born in Hawaii, then PROVE IT. Start with showing me a REAL, HARD COPY, HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE. We can go from there... and please keep it friendly... I don't want this to turn into some name calling BS debate. I'm more than willing to provide REAMS of PROOF that obama was NOT born in Hawaii.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 01:56 PM.

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Well, first off, I don't have to STOP, ANYTHING. Second, I think anyone that actually believes he was born in Hawaii believes so with NO EVIDENCE, and I find THAT, ridiculous.

Third, if you DON'T think obama was illegally elected, and he was born in Hawaii, then PROVE IT. Start with showing me a REAL, HARD COPY, HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE. We can go from there... and please keep it friendly... I don't want this to turn into some name calling BS debate.
    My God man

first of all we DID see a copy of his birth certificate, that it wasn't exactly what you wanted to see is irrelevant.

Second, his mom was an American, that makes him an American

Third, are you truly not smart enough to figure out that you are demanding the same level of proof about Obama that you decry when others scream about Trump?

Obama was legally qualified to run for President of the US. The case is closed on that one.

You have zero proof that there were any illegal tricks going on that got him elected. In fact, any reasonable person could have predicted that he would have been elected in 2008 when the mood in this country was decidedly "anyone but a Republican" Hillary would have been elected then had she won the nomination.

And finally, and once again, your anger that a black liberal was elected President has zero to do with this topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

My God man

first of all we DID see a copy of his birth certificate, that it wasn't exactly what you wanted to see is irrelevant.
    NO... WE DIDN'T. We saw a pathetic FORGERY of a purported SCAN of a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH, which Hawaii would issue to ANYONE... MAJOR difference.

Second, his mom was an American, that makes him an American
    Does not APPLY. First off, his mother was TOO YOUNG to transfer citizenship, and second, his father was a subject of BRITAIN.

Third, are you truly not smart enough to figure out that you are demanding the same level of proof about Obama that you decry when others scream about Trump?
    OK... here we go... you're calling fucking STUPID, and this is where the SHIT STARTS. Is that what you want? DON'T FUCKING CALL ME STUPID, asshole. YOU have been TOLD not to start shit, but here you GO.

Obama was legally qualified to run for President of the US. The case is closed on that one.
    No, he wasn't.

You have zero proof that there were any illegal tricks going on that got him elected. In fact, any reasonable person could have predicted that he would have been elected in 2008 when the mood in this country was decidedly "anyone but a Republican" Hillary would have been elected then had she won the nomination.
    I will provide PLENTY of PROOF. I will start a THREAD about it, and if you think you can HANG and DENY all the proof I will provide, I welcome it.

And finally, and once again, your anger that a black liberal was elected President has zero to do with this topic.
    OK... second time you've INSULTED ME even though I asked you NOT TO. First I'm STUPID, and now I'm a fucking RACIST.

You just can't HELP yourself can you. You HAVE to NAME CALL and be a fucking PRICK.

Well that's it. I've went OUT OF MY WAY to be cordial with you, but you just SHIT CAN that and go right ahead and START YOUR SHIT AGAIN. You're a real piece of work.

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

NO... WE DIDN'T. We saw a pathetic FORGERY of a purported SCAN of a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH, which Hawaii would issue to ANYONE... MAJOR difference.

Does not APPLY. First off, his mother was TOO YOUNG to transfer citizenship, and second, his father was a subject of BRITAIN.
    Can you show me where in US law it says a woman has to be of a certain age before her child can be an American? Are you arguing that if your 15 year old grand daughter had sex with a frenchman and got pregnant and had a baby that that baby wouldn't be aan American because she is too young to "transfer citzenship?" LOL that's laughable to even think about grand bro.

OK... here we go... you're calling fucking STUPID, and this is where the SHIT STARTS. Is that what you want? DON'T FUCKING CALL ME STUPID, asshole. YOU have been TOLD not to start shit, but here you GO.
    I didn't call you stupid, I asked you if you were, the question was rhetorical since we both already knew the answer.

No, he wasn't.

I will provide PLENTY of PROOF. I will start a THREAD about it, and if you think you can HANG and DENY all the proof I will provide, I welcome it.
    You haven't shown one bit of proof yet, nor will you be able to

OK... second time you've INSULTED ME even though I asked you NOT TO. First I'm STUPID, and now I'm a fucking RACIST.

You just can't HELP yourself can you. You HAVE to NAME CALL and be a fucking PRICK.

Well that's it. I've went OUT OF MY WAY to be cordial with you, but you just SHIT CAN that and go right ahead and START YOUR SHIT AGAIN. You're a real piece of work.
    Sorry I've no patience for dumb people , if that means you get your feelers hurt, well ......