Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default CHALLENGE: PROVE obama Was Born In America

There isn't a PERSON ALIVE that has SEEN, a HARD COPY, *BIRTH CERTIFICATE*, from ANYWHERE, let alone Hawaii, for obama. Second, a BIRTH CERTIFICATE and a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

FIRST... here is IRREFUTABLE PROOF that obama's *CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH* is a COMPLETE FORGERY and goes into GREAT DETAIL...

https://www.intellihub.com/obamas-bi...roven-forgery/

Here is another video with proof obama's "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" is a TOTAL FORGERY...

There's more, MUCH more proof obama's Certificate of Live Birth is a FORGERY, but I'll just start with the above.

Second, some point out that there was an announcement of birth in the Hawaiian newspaper for obama. That too is FALSE. A short announcement was made that he was ISSUED a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, NOT that he was BORN THERE, and these announcements were automatically printed for EVERYONE that was issued a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH, which Hawaii would issue to ANYONE, born ANYWHERE, in 1961.

Third, from the start of this FRAUD, there have been MANY CONFLICTING STORIES about the the HOSPITAL obama was born at...

https://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103306/

Fourth, OFFICIALS IN HAWAII have even ADMITTED they could NOT FIND obama's "REAL, HARD COPY, HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE*"...

https://www.wnd.com/2009/07/103306/

Fifth, obama's OWN GRANDMOTHER said she was PRESENT at his birth in Kenya...

https://www.wnd.com/2009/08/107524/

Sixth, there is the PUBLISHED proof obama was born in Kenya...

If ANYONE can REFUTE anything posted, with CONCRETE EVIDENCE ANY OF WHAT I POSTED IS UNTRUE, PLEASE, DO SO.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Challenge

Prove Trump didn't take Russian money at some point in the pat to run for President of the US

DURR it's the ame stupid argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Challenge

Prove Trump didn't take Russian money at some point in the pat to run for President of the US

DURR it's the ame stupid argument.
    Start your own thread about that, dumbass. Don't come on here and HIJACK THIS THREAD.

NOTED: you could NOT REFUTE ANYTHING.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Start your own thread about that, dumbass. Don't come on here and HIJACK THIS THREAD.

NOTED: you could NOT REFUTE ANYTHING.
    LOL you just hijacked your own thread with name calling.

Read what I'm about to write REAL SLOW if you need help with the big words , just ask and one of us will explain it to you.

A conservative screaming "I don't care what proof I've seen, Obama was not an American" is just as stupid and willfully ignoring plain evidence as a a liberal saying "I don't what proof I've seen, Trump colluded with the Russians"

Obama is a natural born US citizen.
    Trump did NOT collude with the Russians

Both of these things have been proven to be true to reasonable people.

The ONLY reasonable conclusion that can then be drawn? You are NOT a reasonable person.

Now , here is some advanced stuff for both idiotic sides.

It is possible to simply say "Obama was an awful President, the worst ever" while at the same time saying "He was a natural born US citizen" It is equally possible to argue that Trump is an awful President without screeching that he colluded with the Russians. You can believe one thing is true without the other being true and either of those things is objectively a reasonable position to take, but taking either the position that Obama was not a natural born US citizen or that Trump colluded with the Russians are absolutely ridiculous positions to take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Myself, I feel sorry for those that believe the obama was born in an American state.
    His own grandmother swore that he was not born in Hawaii......

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes.
    Tamar Yonah , 12/10/08 00:00

Tamar Yonah hosts the most popular English speaking radio talk-show in Israel: 'The Tamar Yonah Show'. She informs people of the political changes taking place in the world and how it affects us. Tamar covers the news, as well as interviews respected authors, journalists, and politicians. You'll be exposed to the burning issues facing Israel and be able to call into the show. Tamar is the daughter of a Holocaust survivor. Her father survived the Nazi brutalities and after liberation, made his way to the shores of the British Palestine Mandate, where again fighting for his survival, fought in Israel's war of Independence. This made a great impression on her life and she too has been fighting for Israel by serving in the Israeli army & air force, and afterwards by becoming an activist for Israel and the Jewish nation. Email Tamar at: Tamar@IsraelNationalRadio.com and add her on Facebook at: 'Tamar Yonah'...
    Archive
    Someone is lying. According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.

Many U.S. voters are suspicious of the Democratic candidate's past, and Berg filed a lawsuit to force Barack Hussein Obama to produce a certified copy of his original birth certificate to prove that he can run for the office of President of the United States. However, he is being fought. The DNC On Sept. 24 filed a motion to dismiss the Berg action. Why? What is there to hide? Why not produce the original birth certificate and be done with all the suspicions against Barack Hussein Obama?

A few months back, a birth certificate WAS posted on the internet which shows that Obama was born in Hawaii. Yet some say this birth certificate is a forgery and again, his grandmother states that she was present at the birth, in Kenya. So what is the truth?

One explanation is that Obama's mother Ann Dunham, flew to Kenya in 1961 with Obama's father to meet his family. According to some news reports, Ann Dunham, was not accepted well by her husband's family because she was white:
    "Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama very well, because she was white, according to Sarah Obama. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she later said, she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby—Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.—was born in Kenya and that shortly after he was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii."

However, by the time she wanted to leave Kenya, it was during the late stages of her pregnancy. She was not able to board a plane because the airlines wouldn't allow women so close to birth to fly. It is instead believed, that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya as his grandmother apparently stated. Then, after he was born, his mother returned with him to Hawaii where his birth was REGISTERED on or about August 8th, 1961, in the public records office in Hawaii.

There is also a discrepancy in what hospital Barack Hussein Obama was born in, even if he was born in Hawaii. Reports by his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals -- Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu.

The Times Herald even reports: "the senator's grandmother, brother and sister, who live in Kenya, believe they were present during Obama's birth in the African country." Here, the Times Herald uses the word that his family 'believe' he was born in Kenya (perhaps to avoid possible law suits by Obama's Truth Squad?).
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

NO ONE can PROVE obama was born in Hawaii... NO ONE... for the simple fact that there IS... NO... PROOF.

On the other hand, there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that he was NOT.

I started this thread in the good faith that someone would TRY, with LEGITIMATE proof, that he was born in Hawaii, NOT some PATHETIC LEFTIST CRAP from WIKI, where any JOE SHMOE from bumfuck where ever can post whatever unproven garbage they so desire.

I want to see HARD EVIDENCE, PROOF, SUBSTANTIATED.

There is none, other than... "he was, and if you don't believe it, you're a BIRFER." That's NOT PROOF.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-19-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Okay, lets stop arguing about this now. It's too late....AFTER ALL...

We all know...this is how, and where Obama was born, or delivered to this Earth....

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    We all know...this is how, and where Obama was born, or delivered to this Earth....

Right... in KENYA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

So to recap this thread

HPD, and others, see a long form birth certificate from Hawaii and scream "that's not proof that Obama was born in Hawaii" all the while poling fun at liberals who see the Mueller report and scream "that's not proof that Trump didn't collude with Russia?" Rhetorical question, the answer is obviously yes.

Oh and HPD I see you completely avoided my question. If your 15 year old grand daughter had a baby with a French citizen would you insist that that baby was a natural born American? Yes, or no?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    So to recap this thread

HPD, and others, see a long form birth certificate from Hawaii and scream "that's not proof that Obama was born in Hawaii" all the while poling fun at liberals who see the Mueller report and scream "that's not proof that Trump didn't collude with Russia?" Rhetorical question, the answer is obviously yes.

Oh and HPD I see you completely avoided my question. If your 15 year old grand daughter had a baby with a French citizen would you insist that that baby was a natural born American? Yes, or no?
    You have ONE PURPOSE here in this thread, and that's to either PROVE, ANYTHING, I have posted to be FALSE, or, show PROOF that obama was born in Hawaii, and don't be so STUPID as to claim "long form birth certificate," because there ISN'T ONE. You FAIL even when you talk SHIT. There is ONLY what is PURPORTED to be a SCAN of a "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH," and that has been THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED as a TOTAL FORGERY, and YOU, CAN'T, REFUTE that PROOF.

Now if you can't FOCUS and participate in this thread WITHOUT HIJACKING it with your BULL SHIT, I will request that you be BANNED from the thread.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-20-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    You have ONE PURPOSE here in this thread, and that's to either PROVE, ANYTHING, I have posted to be FALSE, or, show PROOF that obama was born in Hawaii, and don't be so STUPID as to claim "long form birth certificate," because there ISN'T ONE. You FAIL even when you talk SHIT. There is ONLY what is PURPORTED to be a SCAN of a "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH," and that has been THOROUGHLY DEBUNKED as a TOTAL FORGERY, and YOU, CAN'T, REFUTE that PROOF.

Now if you can't FOCUS and participate in this thread WITHOUT HIJACKING it with your BULL SHIT, I will request that you be BANNED from the thread.
    Request a thread ban then you fucking idiot. I've been on topic, YOU are the one derailing your own thread.

Here's the long form you say doesn't exist, or if it does, it's a fraud

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0x9J-hg3vTq6CA

what a dummy LOL