Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
A number like 1% is low, until it is applied to a significant group.

If 100,000 people in your town are having protected sex with only a 1% chance of fertilisation - that’s means a potential of 100 unwanted pregnancies. Obvs it’s best to combine protection methods and good sex education to minimise these events - but again when multiplied over a country of hundreds of millions (and not even accounting for events like rape etc) the number will still be significant.

I literally asked for stats in my post. If you have them and they prove me wrong please post them.
Do your own homework, Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
That is bullshit and you know it. No one is required to prove the obvious. Now you want to play semantics with numbers. Now you think you're the MSM, huh?

The World doesn't slant your way, Noir. The OBVIOUS fact minus Noir subterfuge/obfuscation is a lack of personal responsibility on the user end. It's that obvious and that simple and no amount of smoke is going to change it.
Very correct...On target and tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
The number of abortions (legal or illegal) will only truly decrease when we move past the need for reproduction by sex, in the coming decades.
You being a gay eunuch would not have to worry about such matters. You listen to nobody who is 2 to 3 times your age. You have no life experience.
Shut up for a change and learn.