I've been reading this as a possibility for days, but seems Hannity is pushing for it. More shaking things up?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ebates-1372579

Trump: I wasn’t going to live-tweet debates, but now I may
By MATTHEW CHOI 06/19/2019 10:52 PM EDT

President Donald Trump said he hadn’t thought about live-tweeting the first Democratic debates but now that the media has brought it up, he just might.

Several people close to the president told POLITICO and The Wall Street Journal that Trump’s closest aides hoped the president wouldn’t unleash a stream of consciousness on Twitter during the debates but were resigned to the fact that restricting the president would be unlikely.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity asked Trump on Wednesday night if he will indeed be live-tweeting the debates next week. Trump said he hadn’t planned on it, but said now, he’s warming to the idea.

“I wasn’t thinking about it, but maybe I will now,” Trump said during a phone interview broadcast live. “Instead of fake news, I’ll make them correct news. And that’s OK.”

Hannity goaded the president further, telling him, “I think it’ll be a good idea. It’ll be very interesting actually,” before the Fox News host shifted gears to immigration.