Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default The metoo movement & more

This woman is claiming that Trump raped her in the 90's.

When someone is hawking a book I always take a look at their claims with a grain of salt, short of proof of course. But, good for her, she had a friend that told her to forget about it anyway.

First is the book issue.

I do understand why some don't report or wait a long time. But seems to convenient some, especially those that are already attention whores like Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus. Whatever the cause of the time was, over the years, gaga has had something happen to her in her past involving just that.

And in the past few years alone, or even this year alone, how many have we seen get busted for their false claims?

I don't believe this one. And not because it's Trump. I've always taken this stance if/when someone is caught. I don't believe her reasons either.

---

Famed magazine columnist: 'Donald Trump assaulted me'

Magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll alleges she was sexually assaulted by President Trump during the 1990s, in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman.

Carroll makes the allegations in her upcoming book What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal (published July 16), and excerpted in the latest issue of New York magazine’s The Cut. The article is titled, “Hideous Men. Donald Trump assaulted me in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room 23 years ago. But he’s not alone on the list of awful men in my life.”

The 75-year-old advice columnist, who then worked as a cable television host, says she was shopping at the luxury department store one evening in either 1995 or 1996 when “One of New York’s most famous men” walked in and said, “Hey, you’re that advice lady!”

“Hey, you’re that real-estate tycoon!” Carroll, then 52, responded.

According to Carroll, Trump was at the store to buy a present for “a girl” whom he didn’t name. However, the now-president was married to Marla Maples (the mother of Tiffany Trump) from 1993 to 1999. Noting that Trump “yammers about himself like he’s Alexander the Great ready to loot Babylon,” the pair walked around the store, debating handbags and hats, making their up to the lingerie floor where Trump allegedly demanded that Carroll, try on a lacy, sheer bodysuit.

Carroll demurred but says Trump grabbed her arm and guided her to a dressing room.

Carroll wrote that the now-president unzipped his pants, “forcing his fingers around my private area” and thrusted himself “halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.” Calling the encounter a “colossal struggle,” she tried pushing him off, eventually separating with the force of her knee.

The writer ran from the dressing room and out of Bergdorf Goodman, later confiding to two friends, one of whom she says tells her, “He raped you. He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.” Carroll’s other friend allegedly warned, “Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.” Both women confirmed Carroll’s story to New York magazine.

Carroll preemptively addresses potential reader concerns: She did not file a police report and has no tangible evidence. Security cameras may have captured a vague snapshot of what occurred, she wrote, but Bergdorf Goodman does not possess such dated footage. There were no salespeople in view to corroborate her account. And Carroll says fear of death threats and the dissolution of her reputation has kept her silent. “Also, I am a coward,” she wrote.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fame...180529839.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Well, I do not believe her in an instant.

Creating a sensation to sell a book.

Piece of filth.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This makes her MORE unbelievable IMO. It would be one thing if she claimed she didn't want to go through the ordeal which is typical for some, but chooses to make nice for the world by stating it would take away from something else? Another wtf? I'm sorry, I simply don't believe her, I have a sense for these things and it doesn't feel right or add up.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is a way to harm his campaign, now that he just announced 2020. And why not, add in stuff about the border too?

---

Here’s Why Advice Columnist E Jean Carroll Won’t Bring A Rape Charge Against Trump

A magazine columnist who accused President Donald Trump of sexual assault said she would not bring a rape charge against Trump, according to an interview with MSNBC Friday evening.

E. Jean Carroll, 75, accused Trump of raping her when she 52 in a Manhattan Bergdorf Goodman dressing room. The accusation is part of her upcoming book “What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.”

Bringing the charge would be “disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection,” Carroll said in an interview with MCNBC’s “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell.”

“It would just be disrespectful,” Carroll said in the interview Friday. “Mine was three minutes. … I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I’m a happy woman, but for the women down there and for the women — actually around the world, and every culture this is going on.”

Carroll has had an advice column in Elle magazine called “Ask E. Jean” since 1993.

There have been reports of migrant women being raped by their smugglers and strangers as they travel across the border. Trump has used this danger as a reason for developing a border wall, stating that “1 in 3 women” are raped while traveling through Mexico.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/22/a...-charge-trump/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock