Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Dummies walk through military range

Oh what a shame it would have been if there were mines all over, say setup for training or similar.

---

Border Patrol Agents Find 17 Illegal Aliens Wandering Through Military Bombing Range in Arizona

Border patrol agents found 17 illegal aliens wandering around the Barry M. Goldwater Bombing Range east of San Luis in Arizona this week.

“Border patrol agents rescued 8 adults and 9 juveniles after they became lost on the bombing range,” Arizona CBP reported.

“At approximately 10:10 p.m., emergency services in Mexico relayed a phone call to the Yuma Sector Operations Center from a group lost in the desert. The caller reported that the group was comprised of eight adults and nine juveniles. Yuma Station agents deployed to the area in search of the 17 lost individuals,” US Customs and Border Protection said in a press release.

“At 11:30 p.m., agents located the illegal aliens approximately 30 miles east of San Luis within the bombing range area of operations. The individuals were found to be in good health and did not require medical attention. The group was then transported to Yuma Station where they received food, water, and access to care,” CBP stated.

“This particular area is especially dangerous for illegal border crossers due to the remoteness of the location,” said Yuma Sector Chief Patrol Agent Anthony J. Porvaznik. “In addition to the complete lack of adequate infrastructure to stop this occurrence, illegal aliens must contend with the summer heat and the dangers of military training in the area.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ge-in-arizona/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

This is when Darwin needs to come in to play

AT or icansayit or whatever he calls himself can vouch for this: When I was in Norfolk we went to NAS Oceana/Damn Neck to go to the rifle range. The impact area for the range was the Atlantic Ocean. It was marked with buoys all over the place. Yet I can't tell you how many times cease fire was called on the line because some idiots were boating through our impact area. We'd have to wait for the dumbasses to get cleared out to resume firing.

And not a lot pisses you off more than have a hot string of fire (all bulls) going and to get cooled down for 20 minutes. It's like icing the kicker or free throw shooter.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I was stationed in NYC in the early 80's. A couple of us would go up to West Point to deer hunt.
    We had to have hunting licenses as well as get a permit for the Academy grounds. Before going
    into an area, we had to check with Range Control (MP's). Most all areas were impact areas. If the
    section was "HOT", no one was allowed in - legally. The MP's would only allow a few at a time in those areas.
    As it was, Dave and I came across a lot of ordinance on the ground but steered clear of it. Most were colored
    blue which means they were BLP - Blank, Leaded, and Plugged.

Even so, we kept away from them.

Had a gun shoot on the cutter about 400 miles off SoCal. Broadcasts were made every 15 minutes prior to beginning.
    We cast loose the main deck gun, but had to secure when 3 Japanese fishing boats decided to cruise through
    the "HOT" area in spite of the broadcasts!
    Last edited by Elessar; 06-22-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post