Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default The Free Democrat Party

Small list I just thought up in my head, and then a quick search for a few numbers. Anything else they have been offering for free?

Free college for everyone ($75 billion?)
    Free healthcare for everyone ($13.8 trillion - 1st decade)
    Free income (even for those who refuse to work!)

Illegals already cost us in general $125 billion per year. It's going to go up drastically I believe, thanks to Dem obstruction, and the numbers likely to increase close to if not over a million more this year. Illegals ALREADY cost $18.5 billion per year on healthcare costs.

Illegals
    Free healthcare
    Drivers licenses
    Welfare assistance

So what would just this stuff alone cost us over the first decade should someone like Bernie take office? And let's assume the lowest numbers.

$1.25 trillion in support of illegals
    $75 billion leaving free college at same number
    $13.8 trillion for healthcare
    $185 billion for healthcare costs for illegals
    --------------------------------------------
    $15.05 trillion PLUS 260 billion = $15 trillion 310 billion

New Green Deal ($93 trillion) I know this is separate idiocy, but something for some to think of the cost, and for some to shake their head at again.

IF you were to add that, but I think it never happens, but if you do = $108 trillion over 10 years. And we ALL KNOW who and how it's gonna be paid for.

NO.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Small list I just thought up in my head, and then a quick search for a few numbers. Anything else they have been offering for free?

Free college for everyone ($75 billion?)
    Free healthcare for everyone ($13.8 trillion - 1st decade)
    Free income (even for those who refuse to work!)

Illegals already cost us in general $125 billion per year. It's going to go up drastically I believe, thanks to Dem obstruction, and the numbers likely to increase close to if not over a million more this year. Illegals ALREADY cost $18.5 billion per year on healthcare costs.

Illegals
    Free healthcare
    Drivers licenses
    Welfare assistance

So what would just this stuff alone cost us over the first decade should someone like Bernie take office? And let's assume the lowest numbers.

$1.25 trillion in support of illegals
    $75 billion leaving free college at same number
    $13.8 trillion for healthcare
    $185 billion for healthcare costs for illegals
    --------------------------------------------
    $15.05 trillion PLUS 260 billion = $15 trillion 310 billion

New Green Deal ($93 trillion) I know this is separate idiocy, but something for some to think of the cost, and for some to shake their head at again.

IF you were to add that, but I think it never happens, but if you do = $108 trillion over 10 years. And we ALL KNOW who and how it's gonna be paid for.

NO.

Hey if it's all really 'free' then no more taxes!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Hey if it's all really 'free' then no more taxes!
    Yeah right! They should offer THAT if they want to get votes. Hell, guarantee no more taxes and I might even listen.

But even Bernie admits how to pay and it involves taxes everywhere.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

FREE to the liberal Democrats means their hand in the wallets of
    working and / or retired citizens.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I wonder if maybe Bernie can also work on getting me a refund of the 2 student loans that I paid off? And my wife also had 2 to payoff and we're both done. It's called responsibility, and payment for that education you received. I knew the terms and money necessary up front. --- Going to be funny at the debates with so so many of them there, fighting over who can give away the most free shit.

And hell, if all college tuition is free now - I think I'm gonna try for Harvard - and definitely Penn State now! I don't think Harvard will like my past. And the only reason I didn't go the Penn State way back when was due to costs!

---

Sanders to propose canceling entire $1.6 trillion in US student loan debt

WASHINGTON - Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., will propose on Monday eliminating all $1.6 trillion of student debt held in the United States, a significant escalation of the policy fight in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary two days before the candidates' first debate in Miami.

Sanders is proposing that the federal government pay to wipe clean the student debt held by 45 million Americans - including all private and graduate school debt - as part of a package that also would make public universities, community colleges and trade schools tuition-free.

Sanders is proposing to pay for these plans with a tax on Wall Street his campaign says will raise more than $2 trillion over 10 years, though some tax experts give lower revenue estimates.

Sanders will be joined Monday by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who will introduce legislation in the House to eliminate all student debt in the United States, as well as Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., co-chairwoman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, who has championed legislation to make public universities tuition-free.

Sanders helped popularize demands for tuition-free college during his 2016 presidential campaign run but did less to emphasize solutions for those who had already left school saddled with debt. Since then, liberal Democratic lawmakers have called for increasingly aggressive government solutions for erasing existing student debt, with 2020 candidates Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., proposing $640 billion in student debt forgiveness and former housing secretary Julian Castro introducing a more modest debt forgiveness plan.

Rest - https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/bus...n-14032094.php