Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Meth fueled squirrel named "Deeznuts"

I can picture some guy all messed up trying to pass his meth pipe on over to his pet squirrel. And now the police force him out of his home and into the wild where he will have to detox all on his lonesome.

---

Man Who Denies Having Meth-Fueled Attack Squirrel Has Been Arrested

Mickey Paulk says his alleged “attack squirrel” is really a beloved pet named Deeznuts. But his arrest is for non-squirrel-related charges.

An Alabama man best known for allegations that he kept a squirrel hopped up on meth has been arrested ― but not because of the squirrel.

The reason Paulk’s case made national news, however, was because of something else deputies seized from the residence ― a squirrel authorities alleged Paulk had been feeding meth in order to transform the fluffy-tailed creature into an “attack squirrel.”

However, lacking a meth test designed with squirrels in mind, officials simply released the animal back into the woods without determining if it actually had the substance in its system. (It’s also illegal in Alabama to keep a squirrel as a pet.)

Rest - https://www.huffpost.com/entry/micke...b06ad4d25a06c5

and an hour after coming down

Poor thing in a few years

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks NT'sGirl, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Doing that to an animal is really screwed up.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Finally......!!!!

Now we finally get to see where all of that Liberal Energy came from in those 2 So-called, Democrat, Circus, Debates.

Only question remains. Which of those on the stage used that POOR Squirrel as a Drug Runner before the Debates started.

IMO....all of the wannabe candidates had access to WHAT THE SQUIRREL WAS HAVING!
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: