So, couldn't wait to get there, it was like Christmas morning when I was a kid!

First a young girl came in with the cutter and sliced it on both sides, then a scissor through the cloth underneath on both sides and then relief!! The air hitting my arm felt SSSSSOoooooooo good!

First thing the young girl said, who is NOT a doctor - "Hmmmm, sure is swelled up a lot". I asked if that is normal after getting the cast off and she said no, it's usually mostly healed by now and all swelling gone.

So, now sent downstairs for more dang xrays. And the arm pretty much hurt the whole time in the cast, and of course xrays hurt as they twist ya like 5 times to get various angles.

Back upstairs and wait, and then see the doc's assistant. Turns out he is out today and not back til Monday.

She then asks me what happened? Did I fall again or similar? I told her no of course, as I didn't fall again. She states the break is actually worse than before! AND now there is an additional break in there and she showed it to me.

So now I have to wait to let the Doc see them on Monday and decide course of action and they call me. One option is of course surgery and screws are likely - and/or and also including right now....

ARRRRRRTRBGGGGGGGJHHHHHHHHCHH@! Damn 2nd cast on my arm. I hate myself right now.