Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Nitwit ice cream licker busted

Looked and couldn't find original thread.

Anyway, they actually went nuts and worked hard and were able to finally figure out which store, and then ultimately ID'd her. Good! And I hope she does the time. That is dang disgusting.

---

Ice cream licker in viral video could face 20 years in jail, federal charges

Texas police believe they've identified the woman from a viral video that showed her licking a half-gallon tub of Blue Bell ice cream and then putting it back inside a store freezer case.

The Lufkin Police Department was contacted Wednesday by Blue Bell Creameries after the Texas-based company "instructed all of its division managers to see if they could identify the store location" where the incident took place, the police department said via Facebook.

A division manager determined the video was shot at a Walmart in Lufkin due to "the store’s unique merchandising, which matched the video," police said.

In a statement emailed to USA TODAY, Lufkin police wrote, "Tampering with a consumer product is a second-degree felony and carries a punishment range of 2-20 years. The department is consulting with the FDA and federal charges may also be pending."

While Blue Bell believes it retrieved the tub of ice cream licked by the woman, the company has removed all half-gallon containers of "Tin Roof" from Walmart, police said.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/licker-lufkin...014039309.html

Here's the skank herself and video of her in a action.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

They still got to find her, picture has to help.

Just this morning saw another video of a teen in baseball uniform doing the same. I guess ice cream is going to have to go behind the counter.

Haagan Dazs puts an adhered cover on it, maybe I'll stick with that.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Just this morning saw another video of a teen in baseball uniform doing the same. I guess ice cream is going to have to go behind the counter.

From what I understand from the radio - they have in fact identified her but have to locate her now. I hope that's the case. And if they still need to ID, now that they know the location, hopefully broadcasting and newspaper, someone will ID her and help out.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    From what I understand from the radio - they have in fact identified her but have to locate her now. I hope that's the case. And if they still need to ID, now that they know the location, hopefully broadcasting and newspaper, someone will ID her and help out.

Cannot imagine what goes through someone's mind. She looks to be in her 20's, not a kid.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

They can put it next to my sinus meds, spray paint and cigarettes

Sorry but people like this just need the sh*t beat out of them by other customers, on the spot and warned they'll get the same if they do it again. I REALLY have zero time or tolerance for such people as this.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

She's 17, last I heard they hadn't arrested her. Felonies might be downgraded due to her age. Considering charging the boyfriend too.

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

She's 17, last I heard they hadn't arrested her. Felonies might be downgraded due to her age. Considering charging the boyfriend too.
    I wouldn't downgrade shit, this disgusting person knew what she was doing. Or alternatively, we could just the customers handle it. Back many years ago it became known around here that a McDonalds employee had been pissing in the pickles (back then they apparently stored pickle slices in a 5 gallon bucket, anyway just a dumb 18 year old kid but one night after work apparently a group of customers were waiting for him when he get off work, his coworkers left him to his richly deserved beating, no cops were involved.

I'd bet that was at least as effective at keeping him from pissing in pickles again as jail time would have been.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I wouldn't downgrade shit, this disgusting person knew what she was doing. Or alternatively, we could just the customers handle it. Back many years ago it became known around here that a McDonalds employee had been pissing in the pickles (back then they apparently stored pickle slices in a 5 gallon bucket, anyway just a dumb 18 year old kid but one night after work apparently a group of customers were waiting for him when he get off work, his coworkers left him to his richly deserved beating, no cops were involved.

I'd bet that was at least as effective at keeping him from pissing in pickles again as jail time would have been.
    Like I said ...

I got no problem with some vigilante justice in such an instance. I could care less about jail time or some fine. Especially for kids. They get over on everything just about. They'll be bailed out before they ever get past a holding cell and get over with some plea bargain. They get none of the above with pissed off people who stand to suffer the consequences of THEIR (the perp's) actions.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

They have to fuck with the best ice cream brand on the market? (if you don't believe me, try their raspberry fudge brownie... raspberry swirl, chocolate flakes, fudge brownie chunks, all in a lightly almond flavored ice cream...)

String the little fuckers up by their thumbs and flog them.
    Last edited by hjmick; 07-09-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    The have to fuck with the best ice cream brand on the market? (if you don't believe me, try their raspberry fudge brownie... raspberry swirl, chocolate flakes, fudge brownie chunks, all in a lightly almond flavored ice cream...)

String the little fuckers up by their thumbs and flog them.
    I have to agree. Never saw the brand in IL, but was here in AZ. Freakin' good and not too pricey.

17. Thanks hjmick thanked this post