Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
Now this will be interesting:

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...eople-twitter/

I'm not certain the same standards would apply 'to any government official.'

On of the things Trump does a bit differently is use his Twitter as a way of communicating not only with the people, but also with and against heads of state, etc. He has paid staff to post on his feed. He has acknowledged using Twitter as a form of campaigning and communicating.

Prior to his being elected, no question of his being able to block folks. My guess is the same when he leaves.

It will be interesting to see how the court rules on the other challenges, it may well become that any elected official who chooses social media as mode of communicating, will not be able to block trolls and those that just disagree with them.
And this further proves my point. This was ruled on and ran through it's appeal over a year ago. Public officials can NOT block people on their social media accounts if they use them for "official" business at all, The Trump case and now this case shoudn't even be heard. Find the assholes in contempt and move on if they won't unblock people in accordance with the ruling that already exists, there is no reason for each politician to have to be sued "well maybe THIS person can block" no , no elected official can, done and done.