Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Default Calif. Sheriff Supports ICE Deportations

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 4:25 PM PT – Sat. July 13, 2019

One California sheriff said she supports ICE, as they prepare for mass deportations.
    In an interview Friday, Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims noted that ICE is doing their job, and complying with law to remove illegal immigrants who have evaded deportation.
    She reiterates that these immigrants received due process and went through the court system, but chose to ignore the law and stay in the country illegally.

Several California mayors and the state’s governor have reached-out to illegal immigrants, informing them they don’t have to comply with ice officers if they come knocking on their doors.
    Meanwhile, the former acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement slams a Virginia Democrat, following a heated exchange on Capitol Hill.
    In an interview Friday, Thomas Homan recapped his testimony before Congress on detention centers at the border, calling out Congressman Gerry Connolly.
    Homan said the congressman threw out dirt and wouldn’t let him respond, calling it political theater, and calling Connolly a coward.
    Connolly and Homan shared some heated exchanges during the hearing, one in which the Democrat lawmaker yelled at the former border agent.
    Homan said the Democrat’s actions are about resisting the president and support for open borders, and not about the truth.
    https://www.oann.com/calif-sheriff-s...-deportations/

Kudos to those not bowing to the Dem party line. Probably need to look for new jobs now.

Telling illegals they don't have to comply with ICE officers is a damned good way to get a wetback shot. Probably what the Dems want anyway. What's the lives of a few who die for the cause?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    https://www.oann.com/calif-sheriff-s...-deportations/

Kudos to those not bowing to the Dem party line. Probably need to look for new jobs now.

Telling illegals they don't have to comply with ICE officers is a damned good way to get a wetback shot. Probably what the Dems want anyway. What's the lives of a few who die for the cause?
    It is one thing to support the constituents that put you in office.

However trying to circumvent Federal Law - United States Code of Federal Regulations - is a violation
    of the oath of office they took!

Can them All!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!