Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Immigrant Rights Group Calls On Biden To Apologize For Deportations

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:43 AM PT – Thursday, July 11, 2019

An immigrants rights group is calling on presidential candidate Joe Biden to apologize for Obama-era deportations. On Wednesday, six protesters were arrested among those gathered at Biden’s Philadelphia campaign office after demanding Biden admit wrongdoing.
    Heated activists stormed the area, saying it was their duty to remind others that the Obama-Biden legacy was not inclusive to all immigrants since they deported nearly three million illegal immigrants.
    The latest call for accountability follows others, who have noted the previous administration took a tough stance on immigration.

Former President Obama once addressed the nation saying:
    “Undocumented workers broke our immigration laws and I believe they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That’s why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up 80%, and that’s why we are going to keep focusing enforcement resources on actual threats to our security.”
    Biden has continuously defended Obama’s record on deportations by claiming it is “immoral” to compare past deportation measures to the current ones taken by President Trump.
    https://www.oann.com/immigrant-right...-deportations/

This is one of those "so stupid it's hilarious" moments. Biden is running for Dem candidacy, throwing mud all over Trump's immigration policy, while bragging about having a strict immigration policy while Obama was President. And the toony loons want an apology. Because we all know what an apology from a candidate running for office, especially a Dem, is worth.

For all the left's over-use/abuse of the term, THIS is what I would call a "flip-flop"
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

you watch Gunny, the giant flip flop pussy loser will apologize too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    you watch Gunny, the giant flip flop pussy loser will apologize too.
    I sat for a moment trying to figure out which (apology or no) from Biden would matter to me

I figure he will apologize. There's STILL a higher prize tho! The idiots demanding the apology will accept it
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I sat for a moment trying to figure out which (apology or no) from Biden would matter to me

I figure he will apologize. There's STILL a higher prize tho! The idiots demanding the apology will accept it
    I don't know Gunny, these nuts are out for blood, even it it's Democratic blood. Shit now Nancy Pelosi is a racist LOL I mean she's a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I don't know Gunny, these nuts are out for blood, even it it's Democratic blood. Shit now Nancy Pelosi is a racist LOL I mean she's a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them.
    If they don't resolve their issues REAL quick, they can forget 2020.

I can't really say what Biden is going to do simply because I figured he was too smart to even throw in his name. He did that, so that theory went bust. He's an old man trying to appeal to kids. I'm pretty sure that win, lose or draw this time around, the Dems are done with their "elder statesmen".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I can't really say what Biden is going to do simply because I figured he was too smart to even throw in his name. He did that, so that theory went bust. He's an old man trying to appeal to kids. I'm pretty sure that win, lose or draw this time around, the Dems are done with their "elder statesmen".

They can already forget the White House for 2020. But I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the House.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They can already forget the White House for 2020. But I wouldn't be surprised if they kept the House.
    Okay. Let's assume you are correct and Trump takes 2020.

WHO are the Republicans in 2024 and WHO represents them, bearing in mind that person also has to have an act that follows Trump?

I'm assuming the World will still be here in 2024. So will the Dems, having had 8 years to weed out their 200 contenders. If they win the WH, I (at this point in time) think it's just going to be payback to no end, and no rhyme nor reason. Look how they're acting without any real power.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Agreed! She is lots of things that stink, but racist is not one of them.

The Dems are trying to re-order their party by listening to fledgling representatives that have not got a clue
    on the nation's behalf, nor have they any world experience.
    Last edited by Elessar; 07-12-2019 at 09:43 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Agreed! She is lots of things that stink, but racist is not one of them.

The Dems are trying to re-order their party by listening to fledgling representatives that have not got a clue
    on the nation's behalf, nor have they any world experience.
    Not to harp (but I will). What is the Republican Party doing? Yes, it's fun watching the Dems slam their own dicks in the door. I get that.

Meanwhile, back at the GOP ... is their a party there that stands for anything? Trump IS the news. Larger than life, continually on Page One. While part of that is his self-promotion, the other part is the MSM that hates him. They give him more attention than a 2 years old at an old folks home gets.

My money is on the GNC doing it's usual nothing. When Trump goes, there's a large void and no names or plan to fill it. Living for the moment is great if you're on a picnic with the grandkids. Not so much when trying to save a Nation. Then, the right isn't trying to save a Nation. It's trying to run on "why can't things be like they were in the good ol' days"? That weren't really all that good anyway.