Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Chicago Mayor Permanently Bans ICE From Accessing Police Databases Ahead Of Raids

U.S.
    Chicago Mayor Permanently Bans ICE From Accessing Police Databases Ahead Of Raids
    HuffPost Sanjana Karanth,HuffPost 12 hours ago

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Wednesday that her city has permanently banned U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement from accessing the Chicago Police Department’s databases ahead of looming ICE raids to detain undocumented immigrants.

Chicago police “will not team up with ICE to detain any resident,” the mayor said after meeting with business leaders and immigration rights advocates at Lurie Children’s Hospital. “They’re not going to be facilitating or otherwise providing any assistance in any raids ― whether it’s traffic stops [or] additional support. … We have also cut off ICE from any access from any CPD databases and that will remain permanent.”
    Please send Federal marshalls to arrest that ffing bitch..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks Gunny, icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Please send Federal marshalls to arrest that ffing bitch..-Tyr
    There is a reason why Chicago is one of the murder capitols of the world.... just sayin
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'd bet anyone $1K that Chicago has an existing agreement with ICE that provides them with federal dollars in exchange for among other things access to their database , and I'd further bet that if the feds decided to cut off the money since they have lost access to the database Chicago would sue.

My IMMEDIATE response if I were Trump would be to flood Chicago with ICE agents , I'd prioritize Chicago and start deporting every illegal alien I came across.

6. Thanks Bilgerat, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes CSM, Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I'd bet anyone $1K that Chicago has an existing agreement with ICE that provides them with federal dollars in exchange for among other things access to their database , and I'd further bet that if the feds decided to cut off the money since they have lost access to the database Chicago would sue.

My IMMEDIATE response if I were Trump would be to flood Chicago with ICE agents , I'd prioritize Chicago and start deporting every illegal alien I came across.
    I like that idea.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

8. Thanks STTAB, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I like that idea.
    Me 3.

If there's one thing that DOES really piss me off about Trump is the shit he takes from Dems/the left just bold-faced violating the law and him doing nothing. O-blah-blah sure as Hell wouldn't have given a damn and done what he wanted regardless what anyone else said or the law. Like he did for 8 years.

As long as the right/Republicans continue to play by the rules the Dems are using against them, they have about as much chance at winning as the US had in Vietnam.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

HYPOTHETICALLY: The citizens of America should declare a "day of lawlessness," where they pick and chose what laws they want to ignore, and when the millions of cases hit the courts, their defense should be that if entire cities and states can be in blatant violation of federal law, then why can't anyone do the same thing.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2019 at 11:42 AM.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    HYPOTHETICALLY: The citizens of America should declare a "day of lawlessness," where they pick and chose what laws they want to ignore, and when the millions of cases hit the courts, their defense should be that if entire cities and states can be in blatant violation of federal law, then why can't anyone do the same thing.
    I get what you're saying. I don't think it's the right answer anymore than I think Trump pulling an O-blah-blah is the right answer. It's just "an answer', and if it's all you got to fight with and you're getting your ass kicked otherwise, I say go for it.

When the law is being used to destroy the law then something has to be done. All the righteous people who want to hide behind the law as an excuse to do nothing aren't going to have a place to hide when the law is gone.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I get what you're saying. I don't think it's the right answer anymore than I think Trump pulling an O-blah-blah is the right answer. It's just "an answer', and if it's all you got to fight with and you're getting your ass kicked otherwise, I say go for it.

When the law is being used to destroy the law then something has to be done. All the righteous people who want to hide behind the law as an excuse to do nothing aren't going to have a place to hide when the law is gone.
    I honestly don't know how cities and states can be in blatant violation of federal law and get away with it.

WTH is going on in America? I think charges of TREASON should be brought on ALL of them, because if what's going on with the democrats HARBORING and PROTECTING illegal aliens ISN'T treason, then please explain to me WHAT IS?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I honestly don't know how cities and states can be in blatant violation of federal law and get away with it.

WTH is going on in America? I think charges of TREASON should be brought on ALL of them, because if what's going on with the democrats HARBORING and PROTECTING illegal aliens ISN'T treason, then please explain to me WHAT IS?
    It's simple. Trump went to cut off their funding and the Dems got a leftwingnut court to block it.

I'm going to agree with another member here and say Trump should just do it anyway. He's the President/Chief Executive/CinC. I would use his declared "State of Emergency" as the vehicle to shut it down. Anyone who doesn't consider undocumented people aboard the ship as a threat need to get their heads examined. It's a threat to security and infrastructure at a minimum.

And what about the IRS? They don't seem to miss a damned dime of my money and they're quite proactive and gung ho about collecting it. Turn the IRS loose on these illegals. They can find people the draft board can't.

In this state at least, aiding and abetting criminals makes you just as guilty as the criminal for whatever the crime whether or not you participated. Throw the mayor in jail on Federal charges.

The left is pulling this shit quite simply because it has not been stopped.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's simple. Trump went to cut off their funding and the Dems got a leftwingnut court to block it.

I'm going to agree with another member here and say Trump should just do it anyway. He's the President/Chief Executive/CinC. I would use his declared "State of Emergency" as the vehicle to shut it down. Anyone who doesn't consider undocumented people aboard the ship as a threat need to get their heads examined. It's a threat to security and infrastructure at a minimum.

And what about the IRS? They don't seem to miss a damned dime of my money and they're quite proactive and gung ho about collecting it. Turn the IRS loose on these illegals. They can find people the draft board can't.

In this state at least, aiding and abetting criminals makes you just as guilty as the criminal for whatever the crime whether or not you participated. Throw the mayor in jail on Federal charges.

The left is pulling this shit quite simply because it has not been stopped.
    100% agreement right there.

They're doing it because NO ONE is doing a damn thing to STOP THEM. Trump tried but he can't do everything alone. He needs the republicans to start backing him. I'm pretty disgusted with them right now. They're all MIA.

And we all know what the underlying reason for all this is... VOTES. All these illegal aliens are the democrats new voting block. They have thrown legal American citizens under the bus in hopes that all the illegals they have/are flooding America with are here to STAY, and they can register, even illegally, all of them in hopes that they vote DEMOCRAT. That's why the democrats are having a holy shit fit over Trump wanting to start deporting them. They don't want to LOSE any of their new voters. Now if that isn't anti American, I don't know what is. Hoping that NON CITIZENS sway an American election, which brings up another point, why the republicans just SIT BACK and seemingly IGNORE all this going on, KNOWING what the democrats intentions, and that it can mean the repubs will LOSE elections, what the hell are they thinking? Do they WANT to lose?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2019 at 12:28 PM.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

100% agreement right there.

They're doing it because NO ONE is doing a damn thing to STOP THEM. Trump tried but he can't do everything alone. He needs the republicans to start backing him. I'm pretty disgusted with them right now. They're all MIA.

And we all know what the underlying reason for all this is... VOTES. All these illegal aliens are the democrats new voting block. They have thrown legal American citizens under the bus in hopes that all the illegals they have/are flooding America with are here to STAY, and they can register, even illegally, all of them in hopes that they vote DEMOCRAT. That's why the democrats are having a holy shit fit over Trump wanting to start deporting them. They don't want to LOSE any of their new voters. Now if that isn't anti American, I don't know what is. Hoping that NON CITIZENS sway an American election, which brings up another point, why the republicans just SIT BACK and seemingly IGNORE all this going on, KNOWING what the democrats intentions, and that it can mean the repubs will LOSE elections, what the hell are they thinking? Do they WANT to lose?
    Seems like a lot of trouble for the Dems to go to when they're going to cheat and try and steal the election anyway. They think a bunch of illegals is going to somehow give them legitimacy?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Seems like a lot of trouble for the Dems to go to when they're going to cheat and try and steal the election anyway. They think a bunch of illegals is going to somehow give them legitimacy?
    I think after the blood bath the dems went through with obama losing literally thousands of seats of government from mayors to governors and whatnot, that they're chances of winning future elections can't be counted on by legal American voters. They have obviously decided that to ensure the future of their party holding onto any kind of power, they need to shore up their voting base, and they see that as all the illegal aliens.

I think that's it in a nut shell.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-13-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default We all know why she did this...

Just like Rahm...she needs all the illegal votes she can get. End of story.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

My opinion is easy:

Here illegally, booted legally as per U.S Law.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This is where Democrats are sneaky as hell. They aren't violating federal law, these sanctuary cities aren't really doing shit, but they have fooled their supporters into thinking they have, and unfortunately they have also fooled some conservatives into believing they have.

The law does NOT require local officials to notify ICE about illegals, nor does the law require local officials to give ICE access to their police databases. So when locals do either of those things, they are not violating the law.

When these Democratic dumb shits DO violate the law, such as when that idiotic judge had that illegal taken out through her chambers to avoid the ICE agents who were waiting to make an arrest, they are arrested. But that's rare bc mostly Democrats want to talk a big game but they aren't going to actually break the law for people who they don't really care about, they just pretend to.

24. Thanks Gunny thanked this post