Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default WATCH: House Dems Pass Partisan Defense Spending Bill Which Cuts Budget

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 2:50 PM PT – Sat. July 13, 2019

The House passes a multi-billion dollar national defense spending bill along party lines, likely setting up a clash between Republicans and Democrats to reconcile the bill.
    One America’s Jeremy Hartley has the response.

These idiots just don't quit and nothing is sacred. Here we go with politicizing the budget again
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-13-2019 at 06:57 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Excuse my idealism while I choke on it, but the budget is supposed to be a bipartisan effort by Congress to create a spending plan for the people of the United states, to the benefit of the people/Nation, bot some leftwingnut abuse of power that looks more like a "How to Stop Trump's Every Goal" checklist.

What kind of non-functioning brain does it take to be a Dem? Their whole goal is to fuck Trump. Nothing else matters. All I see them accomplishing is supplying Trump with more fans. At which point do they figure out they're screwing themselves?

This proposed budget for the governance of this Nation addresses nothing but symptoms of Trump. That is stupid. Beyond stupid.

Now imagine how the people that actually LIKE Trump feel.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

To be fair, the Republicdouches play this game too.

I'm of the opinion that we need to march on DC and end every member of Congress to the guillotine. Maybe the next bunch will act right for awhile anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well... the president got the military vote locked up, thanks to the democrats.

I guess their strategy is... uuumm... hmmm... guess I don't know what their strategy is, because it looks like they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. They're smarter than to do that... right... right?

Maybe they are, but I honestly have come to the belief that their BURNING HATE for President Trump has TOTALLY infected their EVERY THOUGHT. TDS couldn't be more REAL.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well... the president got the military vote locked up, thanks to the democrats.

I guess their strategy is... uuumm... hmmm... guess I don't know what their strategy is, because it looks like they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. They're smarter than to do that... right... right?

Maybe they are, but I honestly have come to the belief that their BURNING HATE for President Trump has TOTALLY infected their EVERY THOUGHT. TDS couldn't be more REAL.

This is 100% fact. I wish Trump would come out in favor of decriminalizing marijuana on a federal level just so I could watch the Dems attack marijuana LOL

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    This is 100% fact. I wish Trump would come out in favor of decriminalizing marijuana on a federal level just so I could watch the Dems attack marijuana LOL
    THAT would be hilarious

10. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    THAT would be hilarious
    It would be glorious. Maybe Trump's best move as President. Totally would put morons like Kamala Harris in a box.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It would be glorious. Maybe Trump's best move as President. Totally would put morons like Kamala Harris in a box.
    Upon further review, THAT is brilliant All the potheads on the left would be all for that shit and the Dems' heads would explode

Too bad somebody without influence with Trump couldn't suggest that idea to him. Wonder how all those potheads would feel about their party when the Dems went to block it just because it was Trump's idea ...

14. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Upon further review, THAT is brilliant All the potheads on the left would be all for that shit and the Dems' heads would explode

Too bad somebody without influence with Trump couldn't suggest that idea to him. Wonder how all those potheads would feel about their party when the Dems went to block it just because it was Trump's idea ...
    I mean how glorious would it be to all of the sudden watch Bernie Sanders argue against marijuana lol

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I mean how glorious would it be to all of the sudden watch Bernie Sanders argue against marijuana lol
    Especially since he looks and sounds like he's been imbibing liberally for several decades. He'd have to toss his own stash.

18. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Especially since he looks and sounds like he's been imbibing liberally for several decades. He'd have to toss his own stash.
    And you know the Bernie Bros have had to have wasted more than a few brain cells smoking the devil's lettuce , otherwise they wouldn't be Bernie Bro, who else could support that loser.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And you know the Bernie Bros have had to have wasted more than a few brain cells smoking the devil's lettuce , otherwise they wouldn't be Bernie Bro, who else could support that loser.
    I think Bernie cut his teeth as a Jimmy Carter fan back in the day. I DO recall Carter getting a LOT of support from the stoner crowd