Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Julian Assange bad shape, can't walk, can't speak

And that story which I just wrote in the title is a bunch of bullshit, and now it's proven on video. Here's his torture, I believe the torture is him getting his room painted if I hear correctly? Rough times for a guy on deaths door. OR some will now claim he made a miraculous recovery.

---

Footage of Julian Assange in Belmarsh Prison Released by Ruptly

Ruptly has released footage of Julian Assange inside the maximum security prison where he is currently being detained.

The footage comes one day after The Gateway Pundit broke an exclusive interview with an inmate who had provided us with photos of the WikiLeaks founder from inside the prison.

The footage shows Assange and another inmate chatting while walking around the highest security prison in the United Kingdom. It is immediately clear that Assange has lost a significant amount of weight since this reporter last visited him in March.

Some of the photos published by Gateway appear to be screenshots from this video. They feature Assange prior to his illness and being moved to the prison’s hospital wing last month, according to the inmate who provided them. We have not been able to verify if Assange is aware of the existence of the photographs or videos.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...sed-by-ruptly/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't really know what to think of all this really. Is he a bad guy? Did he himself actually do any hacking to accumulate any of the things he leaked? Is it wrong to blow the whistle?

I'd say this about that. If he actually engaged in hacking, that's a federal offense. But if he didn't and the information he leaked was simply embarrassing to some, then so what? But if it was classified information or even higher, no matter how he got his hands on it, he's in deep shit and deserves what's coming to him.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 06-08-2019 at 04:00 PM.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I don't really know what to think of all this really. Is he a bad guy? Did he himself actually do any hacking to accumulate any of the things he leaked? Is it wrong to blow the whistle?

I'd say this about that. If he actually engaged in hacking, that's a federal offense. But if he didn't and the information he leaked was simply embarrassing to some, then so what? But if it was classified information or even higher, no matter how he got his hands on it, he's in deep shit and deserves what's coming to him.
    He released a lot of HIGHLY confidential information, and some that exposed names of operatives and other things that could potentially place lives in danger.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He released a lot of HIGHLY confidential information, and some that exposed names of operatives and other things that could potentially place lives in danger.
    Well, he's in deep shit then far as I'm concerned. What did he think would happen?

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Assange is another example of a radical figure, with Left leanings, who enjoys notoriety mixed in with attacking those who represent something he's ideologically opposed to.

One of his dearest friends and staunch supporters is a fellow Australian, 'journalist' John Pilger ... an extremist Leftie known for his anti-Western 'reports'. He backs what Assange did to the hilt.

An example of Pilger's anti-Western garbage:

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/...-w-john-pilger

NATO likes to present itself as a force for peace and stability in the world. What is your assessment of the strategic role of NATO during the Cold War?

NATO was, is, an American invention designed to impose American power on Europe. The Alliance achieved this during the Cold War and successfully spread the illusion - long debunked in declassified files - that Russia was a threat to all we hold dear. Today, Nato exists as a provocateur to post-Soviet Russia, with its undeclared American goal of breaking up the Russian Federation. Some of the Europeans running NATO's war bureaucracy are as zealous as the Americans, such as the secretary-general, Jens Stoltenberg, a rabid propagandist.
    Or, from Pilger's own website:

http://johnpilger.com/articles/getti...e-untold-story

Had Assange not sought refuge in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, he would have been on his way to the kind of American torture pit Chelsea Manning had to endure.

This prospect was obscured by the grim farce played out in Sweden. "It's a laughing stock," said James Catlin, one of Assange's Australian lawyers. "It is as if they make it up as they go along".

It may have seemed that way, but there was always serious purpose. In 2008, a secret Pentagon document prepared by the "Cyber Counterintelligence Assessments Branch" foretold a detailed plan to discredit WikiLeaks and smear Assange personally.

The "mission" was to destroy the "trust" that was WikiLeaks' "centre of gravity". This would be achieved with threats of "exposure [and] criminal prosecution". Silencing and criminalising such an unpredictable source of truth-telling was the aim.

Perhaps this was understandable. WikiLeaks has exposed the way America dominates much of human affairs, including its epic crimes, especially in Afghanistan and Iraq: the wholesale, often homicidal killing of civilians and the contempt for sovereignty and international law.
    The nature of Assange's support says all that needs to be said about what's truly at work. It all adds up (Assange's and Pilger's efforts, both) to a concerted effort to do as much journalistic damage to America and the West as can be contrived. It's all propagandist poison, driven by a hatred having its roots in pro-Left wing hatred of all that the West stands for.
    Last edited by Drummond; 06-08-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

anyone with dirt on the Clintons dies.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

12. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Is there any information provided to indicate when this footage was taken? I think it’s relevant to know if the video is 1 day or 5 weeks old.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    The nature of Assange's support says all that needs to be said about what's truly at work. It all adds up (Assange's and Pilger's efforts, both) to a concerted effort to do as much journalistic damage to America and the West as can be contrived. It's all propagandist poison, driven by a hatred having its roots in pro-Left wing hatred of all that the West stands for.
    Is it propaganda to publish the truth?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Is there any information provided to indicate when this footage was taken? I think it’s relevant to know if the video is 1 day or 5 weeks old.
    Yes, it's even time stamped. Of course the conspiracy may continue with some saying that can be changed and probably was - when it in fact can be changed but most likely was not. It's simply a video from the inside. Did you look at the video? Or assuming that it may be altered?

It's on the video of course but here's from a screenshot as well. It was a day old when provided and now 2 days old.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Is it propaganda to publish the truth?
    Not written in that limited manner - but it's VERY easy to publish the truth/facts and tell a story in a manner in which it then is also used as propaganda.

What matters to ME, is what is published, and was it highly confidential at the time, does it give away such information, are any confidential names listed? It's one thing to be a "news" reporting agency, and entirely different if one is purposely releasing such confidential information - of which even if someone in the government/military may see jail time if such information is handled in an appropriate manner. If that included disseminating the information to the world - they would see jail.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Yes, it's even time stamped. Of course the conspiracy may continue with some saying that can be changed and probably was - when it in fact can be changed but most likely was not. It's simply a video from the inside. Did you look at the video? Or assuming that it may be altered?

It's on the video of course but here's from a screenshot as well. It was a day old when provided and now 2 days old.

The timestamp says July 2017.
    Last edited by Noir; 06-09-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

17. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The timestamp says July 2017.
    No shit, just noticed that when I re-opened the thread. How I bypassed that earlier - several times no less, is beyond me. And hell, it's July 7th even, not June as my brain stupidly thought it saw - hence me with the 2 day BS I effed up.

Back to square one on exact date, I'll search though.

My bad, and sorry for trying to pass off wrong info. I wouldn't have posted a dang screenshot of it if I was trying to pull the wool over the eyes. Nonetheless, I was wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I can go out on a limb and state it wasn't 2017 either, as I don't think he ever left the embassy, and has been growing a beard for quite some time until the last I saw of him when he left the embassy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Found this so far but doesn't really help much, but addresses the discrepancy at least. But he went to the prison in April?

-

The timestamp on the video says “2017/07/07” but Ruptly said it believes this discrepancy was due to a faulty setting on the recording device and that the video was indeed shot inside Belmarsh prison, where Assange was taken in April.

https://www.rt.com/news/461329-assan...lmarsh-prison/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Can't find much more. I'll say this - it also could have been taken BEFORE he claimed torture and was in a medical ward. I can't say for sure.

I will say this - if a man is willing to hole up in another countries embassy for 7 years, then I easily think he would be willing to act out health issues to help avoid prosecution or extradition. I never trusted this man farther than I can toss him with my one arm. At minimum, he needs to stand in front of justice and address it, and not run. If he is proven not guilty, so be it. If not, so be it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

My bad, and sorry for trying to pass off wrong info.
    Happens to the best of us...

23. Likes jimnyc liked this post