Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default President Trump: Far-Left Democrats Are Actual Racists

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 2:00 PM PT – Monday, July 15 , 2019

President Trump is taking a hardline stance on the accusations of racism against him. While talking to reporters in Washington, D.C. Monday, the president doubled down on his criticism of far-left Democrat congresswomen, which supposedly include Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    President Trump said they must apologize to America for their foul language and actual racism. He stressed that some of the far-left Democrats have endorsed anti-Semitism.
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

5:54 AM - Jul 15, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

69.1K people are talking about this

The president said the squad of far-left Democrats originates from the most dysfunctional countries in the world, and yet has the nerve to attack the U.S. and its policies.
    Democrats are planning a House resolution to condemn what they call the president’s “xenophobic” tweets.
    https://www.oann.com/president-trump...ctual-racists/

That last line is what caught my eye. A House Resolution? Really?

I despise Dumbocrats. They're just so dumb
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That last line is what caught my eye. A House Resolution? Really?]
    That will gain no traction. They are leading themselves in a whirlwind of opposition -
    Mostly from their big mouths!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The president is right... AGAIN... when are we going to get an apology from this TOILET MOUTHED MUSLIM bitch...

The very first thing this skank did was call our president a MOTHER FUCKER, and the democrats just blew past that like it never happened.

Now what would happen if President Trump called one of these toilet tongued little radical bitches a MOTHER FUCKER?

We all know what would happen. The left would go FULL BLOWN THERMONUCLEAR MELT DOWN.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-16-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    That will gain no traction. They are leading themselves in a whirlwind of opposition -
    Mostly from their big mouths!
    It's a non binding resolution, and it will pass, Democrats have the vote in the House to call the President a racist.

It means about as much as when they refused to condemn Omar for her anti semitism though, meaning nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    The president is right... AGAIN... when are we going to get an apology from this TOILET MOUTHED MUSLIM bitch...

The very first thing this skank did was call our president a MOTHER FUCKER, and the democrats just blew past that like it never happened.

Now what would happen if President Trump called one of these toilet tongued little radical bitches a MOTHER FUCKER?

We all know what would happen. The left would go FULL BLOWN THERMONUCLEAR MELT DOWN.

Did you see when that reporter pressed Ilmar Ohmar (sp) to condemn the Antifa attack on an ICE facility over the weekend? She didn't even acknowledge the guy let alone condemn the violence. Imagine if some rightwing nut had attacked someone and Trump was asked to condemn the attack and he just refused to do so.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post