Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Not a lot new here except the continuing effort by the EU to appease the World's largest exporter of Islamic terrorism. The article DOES explain the "deal" in more detail than I have seen in the media. That is the main reason I posted it.

Does Europe learn nothing? One would think turning a blind eye to Hitler and the price tag that came with it might help the thought process.

https://www.oann.com/britain-sees-sm...europe-to-act/
    I agree that the EU's appeasement tactic towards Iran is mind-numbingly stupid. More, it's downright scary.

Those jokers in Tehran are now working full-pelt towards the capability of having, and deploying as they choose, a nuclear bomb.

I noted just a day ago a news item where Iran said that discussion of its missile program was a big 'no-no'. They won't stand for anything that may impede their ballistic capabilities. Those inclined to appease Iran, thinking it can do any longer-term good ... explain HOW, given that reality !

According to the link I've read ... Jeremy Hunt, currently our Foreign Secretary, and Boris Johnson's opposing candidate to become our future Prime Minister, thinks that Iran being ONE, repeat ONE, year from an offensive nuclear capability .. is something to feel 'good' about ! That it gives us all hope of a decent and enlightened outcome from playing a 'softly-softly' diplomatic game with them.

Unbelievable.

Voting him in as our next Prime Minister would be the equivalent of the UK becoming one big Neville Chamberlain fan club. God help us if Boris loses to him in the next several days.

Oh, and as for Trump liking Erdogan: well, how long will that last ? Let Erdogan turn on Trump in the slightest, and I trust Trump to drop Erdogan like a hot potato.
    Last edited by Drummond; 07-17-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!