Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default The Resolution For Condemnation Passes

Does appear to be the base for bringing forward impeachment charges.

I'll ask all of you Trump supporters, is that what President wanted when he chose this road via Twitter?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ments-n1030266

The four Republicans who voted in favor of the resolution, which "strongly condemns President Donald Trump’s racist comments that have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color," were Reps. Will Hurd of Texas, Fred Upton of Michigan, Susan Brooks of Indiana and Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania. Rep. Justin Amash, who announced his departure from the Republican Party earlier this month, also voted in favor of the resolution.

Last edited by Kathianne; 07-16-2019 at 06:25 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

I'll ask all of you Trump supporters, is that what President wanted when he chose this road via Twitter?

To me, it is a bunch of Horse***! The crybaby Dems have been shouting for impeachment even before
    his inauguration.

Sure he rankles feathers, and talks back to detractors - which is something the left is not used to.
    To me? Too damn bad! There is another Sheriff in town but this one rarely backs down unless
    given ample reason to do so.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    To me, it is a bunch of Horse***! The crybaby Dems have been shouting for impeachment even before
    his inauguration.

Sure he rankles feathers, and talks back to detractors - which is something the left is not used to.
    To me? Too damn bad! There is another Sheriff in town but this one rarely backs down unless
    given ample reason to do so.
    You're selling the sheriff short, he never backs down. Never. Right or wrong, doesn't matter. He has no room to criticize bad language, not with what he's said and written. He does have the right to emphasize the differences between how this went down, very nasty and I would say unjustified. Compare it to Omar's antisemitic attacks and getting a 'general statement' of not saying antisemitic things by members of Congress. Hers was blatant, his was implied at best.

It doesn't matter if you think it's nonsense-even if most people do, (which they don't). This is where decorum really serves a purpose. As you say, he doesn't give a rat's ass, neither do those who find absolutely no fault with anything he does.

He knows and you know and the whole freakin' Congress knows that the Dems have been yelling for impeachment since he was elected, not waiting for inauguration.

It's not right, nor fair, but not a surprise.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Hypocrisy Resolution, for sure.

The Dems instantly declared a resolution was needed because the President told the truth, and it was NOT racist.

Meanwhile, starting in January of this year. OMAR did exactly the same thing with all of her Anti-Jew/Anti-Semetic BS on the floor of the house of Representatives....and Dems would not mention her name as they pretended to create a resolution.

The Hypocrisy is....using the President, His name, His office, The Oval Office, Resident of the White House..by the very same Hypocrite Dems...and they are upset, and Defending OMAR...who just happens to be the one who could EASILY call all of them RACISTS....if they disagree with her????
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

6. Thanks Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    The Dems instantly declared a resolution was needed because the President told the truth, and it was NOT racist.

Meanwhile, starting in January of this year. OMAR did exactly the same thing with all of her Anti-Jew/Anti-Semetic BS on the floor of the house of Representatives....and Dems would not mention her name as they pretended to create a resolution.

The Hypocrisy is....using the President, His name, His office, The Oval Office, Resident of the White House..by the very same Hypocrite Dems...and they are upset, and Defending OMAR...who just happens to be the one who could EASILY call all of them RACISTS....if they disagree with her????
    Fine, so you think the President did the right thing with his tweet? He knew what would happen and it makes good sense to you and him?

That's what I'm trying to understand. Those that wholly support him, think he made the right move?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Could have a vote in House by end of the week. Green's 3rd try, but 1st since Dems have control of House. It's obvious that Pelosi is losing control, but where will this all go? There's so much anger now building on the left, as evidenced by Antifa violence against ICE resulting in one dead. Then there are threats and doxing going on more and more often.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...-up-floor-vote

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Fine, so you think the President did the right thing with his tweet? He knew what would happen and it makes good sense to you and him?

That's what I'm trying to understand. Those that wholly support him, think he made the right move?
    Trump's tweets were unconventional and ill-advised, I would say, but when looked at in context they do not sound racist to me.

What he tweeted, word for word, was:
    "So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.
    Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

To me, his tweet is talking about Dem Congresswomen (clearly AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and the other one) that are making a lot of claims that they know exactly how the US should handle all its affairs, and he's saying that if they think they're so smart then why don't they go back and fix their home countries. He then says they should come back The fact that AOC, Tlaib and the other one were born in the US makes Trump sound foolish, but not racist. Omar is from Somalia, and Tlabi, by the way, if of Palestinian heritage and has made a big deal of being so. So Trump's tweet has some meaning that is not racist.

If you listen to CNN, they will make it sound like Trump tweeted that they should "go back where they came from", a comment that does sound racist, but it is not what he said. CNN also is physically incapable of mentioning 'Trumps tweets' without inserting the word "racist" in between. CNN is just plain yellow journalism, although I'm not sure about the "journalism" part.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Trump's tweets were unconventional and ill-advised, I would say, but when looked at in context they do not sound racist to me.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.
    Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

To me, his tweet is talking about Dem Congresswomen (clearly AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and the other one) that are making a lot of claims that they know exactly how the US should handle all its affairs, and he's saying that if they think they're so smart then why don't they go back and fix their home countries. He then says they should come back The fact that AOC, Tlaib and the other one were born in the US makes Trump sound foolish, but not racist. Omar is from Somalia, and Tlabi, by the way, if of Palestinian heritage and has made a big deal of being so. So Trump's tweet has some meaning that is not racist.

If you listen to CNN, they will make it sound like Trump tweeted that they should "go back where they came from", a comment that does sound racist, but it is not what he said. CNN also is physically incapable of mentioning 'Trumps tweets' without inserting the word "racist" in between. CNN is just plain yellow journalism, although I'm not sure about the "journalism" part.

Trump' s remark was ill advised but in the context in which it was given it was the truth and had meaning..
    Nothing racist about it-but it can be so easily seen that now presenting truth-in any form- is going to be twisted and condemned as vile and racist/homophobic/sexist, etc--- by the damn treasonous leftist dem party and its faithful traitors!
    I hate and despise them all, and hope they one day get what they so truly deserve!
    And get it without even an ounce of mercy given unto them !!!
    To me, their treason nullifies both their citizenship and any respect or mercy be given the ffkking maggots..--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-16-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post

I already said that I agree with you, not racist. Ill advised is my take, just wasn't sure that the supporters would agree.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I already said that I agree with you, not racist. Ill advised is my take, just wasn't sure that the supporters would agree.

BTW, I didn't use CNN, though NBC isn't any better. Bottom line, I think all know that the media is not favorable to Trump and will not give him any benefit of the doubt.

I've said, as you all know, that Trump is not my guy, but I try to be fair. In this case, the 'condemnation' which can easily be put into articles of impeachment, is manifestly unfair considering how the House handled Omar's many antisemitic remarks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1. Yes, the President should act more presidential at times

2. But, the Congress should have the fortitude to condemn anti-Semitic and anti-American remarks from the four stooges (Omar, Talib, AOC, and what's her name). Those remarks serve only two purposes, and both to the benefit to the person who made the remarks... 1) It gets their names in the headlines, 2) It advances their careers in the eyes of their base... AOC especially...

I don't trust any of them but, AOC, especially. She is an overly ambitious, two faced, self serving hypocrite. Whether she actually believes what she says is irrelevant... she is in love with her own notoriety and will do or say anything to get into the spot light. I doubt she has any compassion for anyone except AOC.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's more partisan nonsense. This is provable by the fact that those same Democrats refused to condemn Omar for her comments about Israel , which were much more blatantly racist than Trump's very stupid tweets.

That being said, how do you figure last night's vote was the basis for bringing impeachment charges.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    It's more partisan nonsense. This is provable by the fact that those same Democrats refused to condemn Omar for her comments about Israel , which were much more blatantly racist than Trump's very stupid tweets.

That being said, how do you figure last night's vote was the basis for bringing impeachment charges.
    As many have said, there are those who've been clamoring for 'impeachment' since Hillary lost. While they squealed for just that, they've been relegated to the background, with admonishments that there was nothing that could rise to the level of bringing charges.

Now they've manufactured 'racism' condemnation in order to see if that can pass the 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. Only the House can determine that, the leadership doesn't want it, but day-by-day it's becoming obvious they aren't in control.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 07-17-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Talib can call our president a "mother fucker."
    Omar can call 9/11 "some people did something."
    AOC can propose the biggest farce in the history of the planet, and be praised.
    And the other black thing can say that our president doesn't have the "grace" the office deserves, yet her constituent calling our president a "mother fucker" is fine.

So when the president suggests something that millions upon millions of Americans have been saying for decades, all of a sudden he's a RACIST.

The hypocrisy and double standard of the filthy democrat trash is absolutely mind numbing. They're acting like a pack of immature little vindictive grade school children who are NOT used to someone standing up to them. In the past, as soon as the left started trashing a conservative, they folded like a house of cards, tucked tail and ran. Then here comes Trump and he breaks ALL the rules. He doesn't cower, he doesn't run, he doesn't fold, in fact HE FIGHTS BACK, and they are NOT used to that. He is NOT supposed to do that. They have thrown everything at him including the kitchen sink and the man is STILL STANDING, and they just CAN'T STAND IT. The democrats have gone utterly INSANE over it. They are out of their minds unhinged, and now, "THE SQUAD," this RADICAL bunch of FRESHMAN congress women are RUNNING the democrat party. Pelosi has NO IDEA how to control these new radicals, but even her senile state, she's smart enough to know that these 4 America hating screw offs are going to ensure President Trump a second term.

The democrats have a huge problem right now. There's a massive war going on within the party and they're doing their best to keep it quiet. But there's a big war between the old school blue dog dems and the new radical green deal, America hating "squad" dems, and it's just starting to heat up. It's not going away. The democrats CREATED "the squad," and now they reap their rewards.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-17-2019 at 08:45 AM.

19. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

He will not be removed from office, but regardless of how his supporters feel regarding his not using 'race' in his tweets, most people think at best this fight added to the country's problems. They find the whole mess, 'un-American.' Now it's about to get worse, with 'impeachment' being thrown into everyday discussion. I see no way that this will be good for the country and it was not necessary to pick this fight. One undeniable truth, it certainly is shaking things up.

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morri...s-impeachment/