Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He will not be removed from office, but regardless of how his supporters feel regarding his not using 'race' in his tweets, most people think at best this fight added to the country's problems. They find the whole mess, 'un-American.' Now it's about to get worse, with 'impeachment' being thrown into everyday discussion. I see no way that this will be good for the country and it was not necessary to pick this fight. One undeniable truth, it certainly is shaking things up.
    The Dems seem to think that a President can be impeached for any reason at all, or no reason. I understand them despising Trump, but their foolish use of the impeachment process just makes them look like childish idiots.

How about this - let's introduce a resolution in Congress right now to "impeach the next Democrat President of the United States the day after their inauguration, whoever and whenever that may be". The resolution would be equally valid with the stoopid impeachment proceedings that the Dems are doing right now. Whoever that is has committed just as many impeachable offenses as Trump.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time this moron has introduced articles of impeachment? Who keeps reelecting these useless twats?
    Amen. All a moron needs to do to get into Congress is just live in a district that is 51% (or more) moron voters. America has plenty of districts like that.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

1. CNN and a few other media outlets would be perona non grata to my administration. For sure they would not be barred from the White House, but they would sit there never getting called on for a question, no interviews, no off the record remarks, nothing. They would completely be wasting their time and money sending a reporter to any STTAB Administration press conferences

2. I would have made my tax returns public my first day in office, I would have also ordered the IRS to audit the last 10 years of not only my returns but the returns of every member of Congress

5. I would have ordered my attorney general to reopen the Hillary Clinton investigation, double jeapordy wouldn't have been an issue because that only applies to actually being tried for a crime. She was never even arrested.

6. I would have declared ANTIFA a domestic terror group and arrested and charged anyone who was part of ANTIFA or offered them any sort of support. Being an enemy of the US, they and their supporters would be subject to treason charges , and I'd order the Justice Department to seek the death penalty for such.
    I like these ideas
    Last edited by Kathianne; 07-17-2019 at 10:38 PM.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Just a little reminder from someone most of you ignore.

Take a step back when you hear the President say anything that riles up the Democrats, and Trump haters, and THINK...."He's the first president who has the courage, and convictions to SAY....WHAT MOST OF US WISH WE COULD SAY!"

That is why he is so popular. Okay. So, some of us would never talk like he does. But then. How many times have we all (privately thought to ourselves....."Wish I had said that. It's exactly what I was thinking!"

This is why the Dems hate him so much. He's not afraid to say WHAT HE THINKS, AND BELIEVES.

Then, they say it is Un-Presidential. So, would you rather have another OBAMA, APOLOGY, APPEASER in the White House?
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

7. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Again though, and this relates to your later post in this thread as well. Plenty of people on the right are placing blame on Trump , I'm talking about voters, pundits on TV, and other elected Republicans. Who other than conservatives do you see saying ANYTHING about the "squad's" part in any of this? That is , of late, the entire problem this is not an issue of Trump is a mean bully picking on people who have done no wrong.

And as I said the other day, if I were Trump I'd be plenty pissed about the way I have been treated since winning the 2016 election. The man doesn't get one single day off from the relentless and totally uncalled for attacks. Not one. Even when he does something good, you KNOW the Dems are going to find fault. Even when the Dems caused the god damned problem to begin with and Trump is simply trying to fix things there is the media riling up their base with lies . To be honest with you, I'd have reacted with far worse than a few nasty tweet. Here's a few steps I would have taken if I were Trump to combat this bullshit.

1. CNN and a few other media outlets would be perona non grata to my administration. For sure they would not be barred from the White House, but they would sit there never getting called on for a question, no interviews, no off the record remarks, nothing. They would completely be wasting their time and money sending a reporter to any STTAB Administration press conferences

2. I would have made my tax returns public my first day in office, I would have also ordered the IRS to audit the last 10 years of not only my returns but the returns of every member of Congress

3. I would have flooded so called sanctuary cities with federal agents and arrested every illegal alien I came across, along with everyne who was employing them or renting to them or whatever. Even if they weren't guilty of any crimes beyond coming into the country illegally to begin with I would push for the deportation. This would have started on day 2 of my Administration

4. I would have declared a national emergency and sent the Army Corp of Engineers in to build a fucking wall where it makes sense a long our southern border. I would have further federalized the National Guard in CA, NM, AZ, and TX and put them along the border with orders to turn people around at the border, not detain them and bring them to some center, but to simply turn them around. If say the Governor of CA would have tried to countermand that order I would have had the FBI arrest him for treason.

4a I would have ignored any federal court that tried to rulle that the President of the US couldn't do what the law clearly allows him to do.

5. I would have ordered my attorney general to reopen the Hillary Clinton investigation, double jeapordy wouldn't have been an issue because that only applies to actually being tried for a crime. She was never even arrested.

6. I would have declared ANTIFA a domestic terror group and arrested and charged anyone who was part of ANTIFA or offered them any sort of support. Being an enemy of the US, they and their supporters would be subject to treason charges , and I'd order the Justice Department to seek the death penalty for such.

Well, that's just a start .

It’s a damn good start.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm trying to figure out whether or not you're identifying me with the bad teachers or the parents? (I'm assuming you are talking about all excellent parents and you can read into the hearts of all teachers?)

Yeah, a bit skeptical on that one.

So basically, Trump is as much blustering ego as any other pol, including the idiots in Congress, at least regarding deportation in your opinion?
    Kath , we've discussed matters related to you being a teacher long enough for you to know that I think you sound like one of the teachers I'm happy to have, so my comments don't apply to you. In fact I rather think you would appreciate me as a school member at the school you teach at, because EVERY decision I make as a school board member is based on what's best for the children in my school. And when I say EVERY decision, I mean EVERY decision. I really don't care if Administrators, teachers, parents, or even the state gets mad at me. I am responsible for doing what is best for the students even if that ultimately leads to me not being reelected to the school board, and that is precisely the attitude I have, and I don't apologize for that to anyone.

Last year I won reelection my third 5 year term. On balance I think most people around here appreciate a person who is willing to risk their position to do what they feel is right.

I honestly thought Trump might be a kindred spirit in that regard, but there are so many areas in which he has caved for political reasons that I don't believe that way any more.

I'm still voting for him in 2020 though, because the alternative is chaos.

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post