Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Bought a Drone

Prime was having their PRIME DAY going so naturally I checked out the deals, and lo and behold this drone popped up...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

... so I popped on it. I had a little drone before that I flew around some but it was a total cheapie. It was hard to fly and control. It had a mind of it's own and would wander off, and even a slight wind would blow it away. This one is a little more intermediate and gets exceptionally good reviews. It has a 1080p camera but the video still isn't that great. The camera isn't gimbal mounted and doesn't even really have any image stabilization, so whatever it takes as far as video, if the drone is moving around a lot, the video will be too. But if you're lucky and the drone is stable, you can get some pretty good video or take pictures. I just want a better drone than I had before to get a better idea what I can do with one. I do want to get aerial video and a picture of my place that I can print out and frame. If I like it and use it, I might think about a better one.

It comes today, and I'll have to register it before I can fly it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 07-18-2019 at 08:10 PM.