Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Par for the course for the lefties.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    You Trumpanzees just don't understand. Trump is SO dangerous to our country that we must condemn him much more harshly for waiting for a crowd to die down before continuing his speech than we treat the squad for actively refusing to say "yes ANTIFA attacking federal building is bad"
    Don't call ME a Trumpanzee. I've taken it up the bobo on this board for disagreeing with him too much to rate such lofty praise

My entire take on the topic might be different if not for the Dems/left/MSM and its treatment of him. I want him to succeed and the country needs him to succeed because the alternative is death of a nation as we know and understand it.

I just can't resist taking shots at MR Impartial and Objective when his own post buries any such notion.
    Last edited by Gunny; 07-19-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Par for the course for the lefties.

Condemning your voter base is bad politics Jim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

they are liars. but defend palestine and condemn Israel.... they are anti-American, a fact IMO
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Gunny, STTAB, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    they are liars. but defend palestine and condemn Israel.... they are anti-American, a fact IMO
    I have no problem saying "Send them back". Send Omar back to Somalia. She got out of that shithole because of us and is here because of us, but we suck. Fuck her and not with my ****.

She's an escaped refugee as far as the Somali's are concerned and they will summarily execute her ass. Boggles the mind that she wants to recreate here what she spent years trying to escape from there. I'd be more than happy to drop her off at the first Somali warlord's door I came across.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't call ME a Trumpanzee. I've taken it up the bobo on this board for disagreeing with him too much to rate such lofty praise

My entire take on the topic might be different if not for the Dems/left/MSM and its treatment of him. I want him to succeed and the country needs him to succeed because the alternative is death of a nation as we know and understand it.
    I was being sarcastic jarhead.

And I said the exact same thing in this thread and elsewhere. So many of us think Trump is a rude , narcissistic jerk, but we just don't even cae any more because A) he's doing things that help us and B) The treatment he has received since taking office is disgusting

How in the holy fuck am I supposed to be outraged that Trump said "go back to where you came from if you hate America" when the women he said it about won't even say "hey ANTIFA shouldn't be violently attacking people they don't like?"

I like to play the "If I were President" game , so if I were President I would order my Attorney General to dig into ANTIFA and make a RICO case against not only them, but also against the DNC and members of .

Trump isn't treating ANTIFA as seriously as he needs to be.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Condemning your voter base is bad politics Jim.
    I KNOW who they support.

i'll side with a "racist" 999 weeks out of 1000, as i may miss one on vacation. And the racist crap was bs from day one. they started with immigrants at first, when it was always ILLEGAL immigrants. they and the media lie through their teeth.

i also didnt fall for it on day one, nor do I now, because he took a few seconds to cut into OTHERS chants.

if Trump wins another 4 years, their will likely be suicides! but thinning the herd of bad brain cells makes the herd stronger!! And those 4 years will be SO much better!

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

When the crowd strikes up a chant at ANY event or rally what does the speaker usually do? Oh yeah. He/she waits for the crowd to die down before attempting to speak.

Your obvious bias and willful blindness are showing.
    Fine but *why*did he lie about that afterwards?
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    What did he lie about? He disavowed being part or party to the chants. I didn't see him chanting. You? Didn't see him do much of anything but wait his turn to speak. That's a crime now too if you're a Trump? Or can all of us on the right share in the guilt?

You're just looking to point a finger at Trump. That simple. If he'd told the crowd to STFU you and CNN would be avowing as how Trump turned on his own base of racists

You should at least try and pretend to be objective if you're going to claim such.

16. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Noir, it was 13 fucking seconds. It is your OPINION that lied, not a fact.

Have you ever watched any of his rallies before. Say his campaign rallies from 2016? When the crowd broke into "lock her up" chants he would stop and give the crowd a good 30 seconds to continue their chants before attempting to speak again. Now I'm just a stupid hick with a PhD from the University of Arkansas I know, but where I'm from 30 seconds is longer than 13 seconds so saying "I sped up and attempted to get back to speaking faster" isn't a lie when you compare it that way.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

What did he lie about? He disavowed being part or party to the chants. I didn't see him chanting. You? Didn't see him do much of anything but wait his turn to speak. That's a crime now too if you're a Trump? Or can all of us on the right share in the guilt?

You're just looking to point a finger at Trump. That simple. If he'd told the crowd to STFU you and CNN would be avowing as how Trump turned on his own base of racists

You should at least try and pretend to be objective if you're going to claim such.
    Reporter: “When your supporters last night where chanting “send her back” Why didn’t you stop them? Why didn’t you ask them to stop saying that?”
    Trump: “Well number 1 I think I did. I think I started speaking very quickly...I will say this I did start speaking very quickly...”

According to Trumps statement he did try and stop the chant, and he did so by speaking very quickly.
    According to anyone with eyes and ears he stood by silently until the chant died down itself.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Reporter: “When your supporters last night where chanting “send her back” Why didn’t you stop them? Why didn’t you ask them to stop saying that?”
    Trump: “Well number 1 I think I did. I think I started speaking very quickly...I will say this I did start speaking very quickly...”

According to Trumps statement he did try and stop the chant, and he did so by speaking very quickly.
    According to anyone with eyes and ears he stood by silently until the chant died down itself.
    13 seconds Noir, 13 god damned seconds. Now "I started speaking quickly " is subjective. Quickly isn't a measure of time. So it is YOU who is being dishonest when you say the President lied when he said started speaking quickly. The truth is there is no way of measuring quickly.

I already illustrated this for you Noir. In the past when the crowd's at his rallies would start cheering he'd wait 30 seconds at least before speaking again, but this time he only waited 13 seconds meaning compared to other times the crowd started chanting something he did speak quickly.

Come on kid, this isn't the hill to die on here, you got bad information just say and move on with our respect for admitting it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Don't call ME a Trumpanzee.
    Call me Mr. MonkeyTrumpChimpApe fan!

And its all good to just call him a monkey anyway, as the left likes to do that too. Plus, he'll be even more racist if he looks like a monkey - or orange orangutan too! Count me in, I'll happily be a racist chimp supporting Orangutan Man.

btw,I love all primates anyway, maybe thats proof that Trump and I are related racists? Remember when they also did it with Obama too? Me neither.

"Trumpanzee's 2020 - another 4 lame duck years" - that's my slogan for the last 4 years. Gonna be labeled racist no matter what, might as well give them real ammo this time instead of the blanks they have been shooting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

issue of antifa violence & racism, and how its one sided for dems
    I changed your entire quote on purpose. Not to alter really, but to answer your concerns.

I'm not getting involved with you guys....

but wanted to use the same content to point out how its always been with the left. The media - couldn't care less about such things. 13 seconds is HELL - and that content from citizens - that is SO much more important than democrats ignoring the truth, answering difficult questions while on the news - as they dont ask them. When the right does - they outright ignore as you see. The truth about any violence matters not to them. The truth about the violent folks supporting the left, they likely applaud at when not elsewhere, and then ignore it in public or the news...

again - the democrats and their racist crap, and their talk about violence..... means nothing to them. Nothing at all. I'm waiting on answers to questions I asked Spillmind & Bamthin many moons ago. Addressing problems is one sided, and only the right can possibly do such things. Omar and AoL know this and lie and smile and ignore and lie and smile some more.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

13 seconds Noir, 13 god damned seconds. Now "I started speaking quickly " is subjective. Quickly isn't a measure of time. So it is YOU who is being dishonest when you say the President lied when he said started speaking quickly. The truth is there is no way of measuring quickly.

I already illustrated this for you Noir. In the past when the crowd's at his rallies would start cheering he'd wait 30 seconds at least before speaking again, but this time he only waited 13 seconds meaning compared to other times the crowd started chanting something he did speak quickly.

Come on kid, this isn't the hill to die on here, you got bad information just say and move on with our respect for admitting it.
    if Hillary waited 13 seconds before breaking so many laws, I wonder if she would have then been prosecuted for her crimes? Or, I wonder, if Trump started speaking to the crowd after, say 9 seconds, would he still be the racist who made the chants? Maybe 8?

When AoHell and Omar completely ignore media questions, if they had asked her 14 seconds earlier, some time to ponder over the violence, would they have answered, i wonder? Or, if given 26 seconds to answer, and they talk smack about Israel instead, would that make them or their stances racist and/or supporting of violence?

I'd LOVE to interview them myself!!! Put me on air and let America hear the questions. They can ignore me, thats cool, but the questions will be heard more so at least. 2 of those complete retards refuse to answer me on Twitter already, oddly.

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post