Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Iran Intercepted Another Tanker-UK

Just caught this on tv. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49053383

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It's time to blockade their Navy.

You leave port, we sink you . End of story.

3. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    It's time to blockade their Navy.

You leave port, we sink you . End of story.
    I'm waiting to find some coalition building.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm waiting to find some coalition building.
    We don't need a coalition to keep their entire Navy in port. Roll in the USS Ford and it's done (or whichever carrier is in that region at this time, I'm not entirely sure)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

We don't need a coalition to keep their entire Navy in port. Roll in the USS Ford and it's done (or whichever carrier is in that region at this time, I'm not entirely sure)
    You may not have noticed, but this admin isn’t pro going it alone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You may not have noticed, but this admin isn’t pro going it alone.
    I've noticed. I just disagree with the view, and you may not have noticed, but I am usually spot on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I've noticed. I just disagree with the view, and you may not have noticed, but I am usually spot on.
    I'm listening to the President right now, his response was: 'We have a good relationship with UK, good ally. We'll be speaking with them more.' 'We don't really have many tankers, we have been growing our oil for the last 2 years, so we have mostly our military presence, but not so much our oil business.' (I see this as, 'if you want our help, you all better figure out what YOU'RE going to do.') More about how great things are here.

Now he's going after the 'squad.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

He's swinging between Democrats and Iran.

Just said, ' Iran is going to work out very well for us. They're on the ropes. Not worried.'

More, 'Hate our country.'

'Rand Paul wants to be involved with Iran, he asked. He's a friend of mine, but I have 53 friends in the Senate.' So if Paul is made an unofficial ambassador to Iran, I'd look at it as 'Iran will get settled, in our favor, which may be different than our allies.'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Looks to me, unlike yesterday, he's not upset about Iran today.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It's 2 tankers they took today. This seems to be a 'good sign' from the administration's perspective. I'm waiting to get more to understand their thinking.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It's 2 tankers they took today. This seems to be a 'good sign' from the administration's perspective. I'm waiting to get more to understand their thinking.
    1 was UK flagged.
    2nd was Liberian flagged, operated by UK.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

US - UK - that would be more than enough for me! Send 'em in, only gonna get worse, IMO.

Break out the goodies and put them back 50 years and maybe using sailships.

I would seriously end this before it grows, IMO. And they will take more if they can, this is Iran after all.

Protect our interests first, and then I would just try to remain on the nuke installations and/or oil fields and away from citizens. I would have zero problem ending their installations and taking out a lot of their oil. Unfortunately, it's all they know, violence. So give it, but even better, take away their ability. These are horrid people and we know their history, what and who they support and it's time for "death to America" likely for them. I won't say nuke the entire place like I used to say, but they can easily take them back many years and show them "sanctions" in a way they will understand. But now, UK folks on these ships, they will use them as bartering tools. What a damn shame.

F-35 vertical take-off

Time to go to work, gentlemen. Come back quickly and safely! If it really happens, Godspeed to all involved.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

President Trump seemed to be a bit off to me yesterday, distracted a bit.

Today? Doesn't seem very concerned, yes he condemned Iran, but seemed more angered at the squad.

Now it may be that he's already set things in motion or he's decided it really isn't 'our' problem. If others want us to act, they need to do so first. It may be a misdirect, but that's how it struck me while I was watching.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

President Trump seemed to be a bit off to me yesterday, distracted a bit.

Today? Doesn't seem very concerned, yes he condemned Iran, but seemed more angered at the squad.

Now it may be that he's already set things in motion or he's decided it really isn't 'our' problem. If others want us to act, they need to do so first. It may be a misdirect, but that's how it struck me while I was watching.
    I think it's the UK who has things in their possession, but as an ally, my choice would be to side by side with them without hesitation. I think the crappy deal that we're out of, and they making more demands about, is a piece of what they want. So they're doing what they can to disrupt the world in the Hormuz... but they got an ally of ours at the same time, and I think they know we would support them, hence why they did so, IMO.

If the UK asks, we do what they want to help their ships and citizens. I would even call and offer my help, but I don't think they would take my call. But definitely take the lead with our forces over there and join them without hesitation. That's JUST my opinion, now saying a better opinion or what they should do, just my little opinion on it. Now, if the UK says get the hell away, our shit is on the line, then we listen just as quickly. But I think the 2 together would be more than sufficient, but I also know folks like larger coalitions than two.

But they have ships over there too, bring them all together in the meantime, and monitor until any decision. They are obviously pushing for this. If me, I give them what they want via the air, his those things, hit communications too maybe, and of course whatever port or where the ships are located. No shock and awe crap - just towards facilities is enough shock and awe to set things back.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I think it's the UK who has things in their possession, but as an ally, my choice would be to side by side with them without hesitation. I think the crappy deal that we're out of, and they making more demands about, is a piece of what they want. So they're doing what they can to disrupt the world in the Hormuz... but they got an ally of ours at the same time, and I think they know we would support them, hence why they did so, IMO.

If the UK asks, we do what they want to help their ships and citizens. I would even call and offer my help, but I don't think they would take my call. But definitely take the lead with our forces over there and join them without hesitation. That's JUST my opinion, now saying a better opinion or what they should do, just my little opinion on it. Now, if the UK says get the hell away, our shit is on the line, then we listen just as quickly. But I think the 2 together would be more than sufficient, but I also know folks like larger coalitions than two.

But they have ships over there too, bring them all together in the meantime, and monitor until any decision. They are obviously pushing for this. If me, I give them what they want via the air, his those things, hit communications too maybe, and of course whatever port or where the ships are located. No shock and awe crap - just towards facilities is enough shock and awe to set things back.
    I really don't know what we'll do. It's up to Iran and the President.