Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump-supporting Miss Michigan stripped of title over ‘racist’ tweets

Another dang racist on the right. I guess we all really are?

Sounds like a nasty horrid righty racist.

I mean, how dare someone point out the facts. How dare someone refusing to place a hijab on! And the insensitivity.

I love her initial reply to the email!! Facts always drive the left - insane in the membrane!!

"I'll save you the chance of losing this political debate". Spot on!! Stats - JUST LIKE HAPPENED TO ME - many times, many places, for doing the same, responding solely with factual statistics. Not ever supposed to talk about them apparently.

Btw, she is stunningly beautiful, imo! But with a TDS creating Maga hat on - likely "triggered" them.

---

Trump-supporting Miss Michigan stripped of title over ‘racist’ tweets: ‘Yet another example of #Magaphobia’

The Miss World America organization is under fire after stripping a President Donald Trump–supporting model of her Miss Michigan title over “racist, Islamophobic, and insensitive” tweets.

Kathy Zhu, 20, is a University of Michigan student who won the 2019 Michigan World America title on Sunday. However, her reign was cut short after organizers became aware of Zhu’s controversial Twitter account days later.

Zhu took to Twitter to post screenshots of Thursday’s email and text exchanges with the state director of Miss World America (not to be confused with Miss Universe, formerly owned by Trump), Laurie DeJack, who said that the MWA organization came across Zhu’s account, where the beauty queen goes by “Political Kathy” and felt that her content was in violation of the organization’s rules and conditions.

“Do not go out representing Michigan World America. We do have a problem,” a text from DeJack reads. “Just notifying you that we have an issue and we will need to talk!”

A later email that included the national director and chief operating office of MWA went on to explain that Zhu allegedly violated the contestant requirement of “being of good character” and not being “likely to bring into disrepute Miss World America or any person associated with the organization.”

“Your social media accounts contain offensive, insensitive and inappropriate content,” DeLaurie wrote. “Therefore, and effective immediately, MWA does not recognize you as a participant of any sort or in any capacity as it relates to any and all events of MWA.”

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trum...162200073.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

She should SUE the ever lovin' HELL otta the MWA. Drag their muslim coddling, radical leftist asses into court and roast them. Let the entire nation see what kind of CRAP they're pulling. They should be fined into oblivion.

4. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    She should SUE the ever lovin' HELL otta the MWA. Drag their muslim coddling, radical leftist asses into court and roast them. Let the entire nation see what kind of CRAP they're pulling. They should be fined into oblivion.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

She's not even white. Guess us old, white racists can't even have our own leftwingnut labels.

I like this. It's so blatantly obvious. It isn't white people -- it's anyone who isn't a bleeding-heart, loser liberal racist. I want them to keep it up until even the dumbest, on the fence, alleged independent and/or so-called "moderate" leftards get it and have to wear it.

Stupid people annoy the f*ck out of me
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Oh well. Just like I say the people who fired that woman who posted a pic of herself firing Donald Trump on her social media, I say these people have a right to fire an employee who posts stuff on social media that THEY don't like.

Because I actually have principle and am consistent in my views and stuff.

I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but it is THEIR pageant. When will people learn that nothing good comes from posting on Twitter?