Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ilhan Omar fraud

I'm convinced she is 100% guilty on this issue. But "reputable" site Politifact disagrees. The fact that the left still sees them as legit is hilarious.

And forget "deportation" - or even that slap - She's a leftie!! And a muslim!

Why not just submit records and do everything to clear it up?

--

Did Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother? Scrutinizing the Claim

President Donald Trump has placed renewed scrutiny on old claims that Ilhan Omar, a Minnesota Democrat in Congress, supposedly married her brother, thus committing immigration fraud. It’s sparked a Google trend with people wanting to know whether it’s true.

The claim lacks evidence and has never been proven. It has also not been thoroughly debunked, however, despite the nation’s most prominent news organizations giving it a try. According to the New York Times, “no proof has emerged substantiating these claims.” The claim, which first surfaced against Omar in 2016, is getting renewed attention as Trump’s rhetoric escalates against Omar and other women of color in Congress.

“There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” Trump said when asked if his administration was investigating the claim. “I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother.”

However, Politifact and various other reputable sites – including hometown newspapers of Omar’s in Minnesota – have investigated this claim in depth and all have come to the conclusion that the claim can not be proven nor thoroughly debunked.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune wrote that it “could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he (one of Omar’s husbands) is Omar’s sibling,” Politifact noted. Snopes.com similarly found that “the evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.” PolitiFact wrote that it was also “unable to reach a conclusion during the 2018 election cycle.” You can read the Star-Tribune’s exhaustive investigation into this matter here.

Rest - https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/did-i...y-her-brother/

The talk has been going around for some time now, but finally, we have some good hard evidence.

Ilhan Omar did, in fact, marry her brother and their high school records prove it.

She has denied that she married her brother for a long time, but now that it’s been proven, it is only just a matter of time before she is charged with some crimes such as immigration fraud and incest.

If it is immigration fraud then she could very well lose her citizenship and be deported from the country. Since she’s a Democrat and a Muslim she’ll probably just get a little tap on the wrist and told to behave.

This from The Gateway Pundit:

Powerline reported,

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”
    Back in 2018, David Steinberg at PJ Media posted proof that Omar did marry her brother in 2009.

However, according to official student enrollment records archived by St. Paul Public Schools and the state of Minnesota, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior in the Class of 2003 at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, from September 6, 2002, until June 10, 2003. He graduated and received a diploma.

She’s got a deep hole to dig herself out of now.

Rest - https://freedomheadlines.com/the-lat...e-deportation/

Compelling evidence supports claims that Rep. Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.

Glenn considered a reasonable explanation for why Omar has been silent on the issue ever since, and asked how a news publisher is not all over this or even the federal government.

If that was not enough, Omar then perjured herself when she was asked about the last time she saw her brother/husband.

According to Omar, she had not seen her brother since 2011 and that he was possibly in London. A document proves that Omar filed for divorce in 2017 but that she hadn't seen her brother since 2011.

Finally, photo evidence that pictured Omar and her brother/husband in London, the last known location of her husband/brother, taken in 2014.

Rest - https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/co...igration-fraud
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

How can it not be proven nor debunked? This the US in the info age. Don't give me that crap. Don't tell me the IRS doesn't have the info.

How's her brother in the country? Where did his /sponsorship/citizenship come from? You're telling me THAT is not recorded? BS. It HAS TO BE. Or he's here illegally. Bye.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

This is pretty convincing evidence that Omar married her own brother, not incestuously but for immigration reasons.

We need testimony in front of Congress! CSPAN coverage! And last but not least, deportation, and if she is deported, I'm opening up a bottle of 18 year old Scotch and toasting the world!
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

6. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    How can it not be proven nor debunked? This the US in the info age. Don't give me that crap. Don't tell me the IRS doesn't have the info.

How's her brother in the country? Where did his /sponsorship/citizenship come from? You're telling me THAT is not recorded? BS. It HAS TO BE. Or he's here illegally. Bye.
    Because she's a leftie. So dems in congress don't care, the liberal msm doesn't care. Lefty supporters... yeah right, they ignore and go blah blah blah - waiting for "better news".

And hell, we already know what the IRS is willing to do.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Because she's a leftie. So dems in congress don't care, the liberal msm doesn't care. Lefty supporters... yeah right, they ignore and go blah blah blah - waiting for "better news".

And hell, we already know what the IRS is willing to do.
    Immigration fraud is Federal. The President/DOJ has every right to investigate her. They have more evidence apparently than Mueller did and look what got spent on that BS.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Regarding Omar fraud, I think Jim's been talking about posts that can be found by clicking HERE, scrolling down to 7/6 post then scrolling up through Omar (12). There are more, as you'll see when scrolling. FYI, the Powerline guys and the one doing the investigating are all long time MN residents.

You might want to read this: https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/i...to-lie-to-you/

first. (He did the investigating over years!)

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm convinced she is 100% guilty on this issue. But "reputable" site Politifact disagrees. The fact that the left still sees them as legit is hilarious.

And forget "deportation" - or even that slap - She's a leftie!! And a muslim!

Why not just submit records and do everything to clear it up?

--

Did Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother? Scrutinizing the Claim

President Donald Trump has placed renewed scrutiny on old claims that Ilhan Omar, a Minnesota Democrat in Congress, supposedly married her brother, thus committing immigration fraud. It’s sparked a Google trend with people wanting to know whether it’s true.

The claim lacks evidence and has never been proven. It has also not been thoroughly debunked, however, despite the nation’s most prominent news organizations giving it a try. According to the New York Times, “no proof has emerged substantiating these claims.” The claim, which first surfaced against Omar in 2016, is getting renewed attention as Trump’s rhetoric escalates against Omar and other women of color in Congress.

“There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” Trump said when asked if his administration was investigating the claim. “I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother.”

However, Politifact and various other reputable sites – including hometown newspapers of Omar’s in Minnesota – have investigated this claim in depth and all have come to the conclusion that the claim can not be proven nor thoroughly debunked.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune wrote that it “could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he (one of Omar’s husbands) is Omar’s sibling,” Politifact noted. Snopes.com similarly found that “the evidence uncovered thus far isn’t definitive enough to come down on one side or the other.” PolitiFact wrote that it was also “unable to reach a conclusion during the 2018 election cycle.” You can read the Star-Tribune’s exhaustive investigation into this matter here.

Rest - https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/did-i...y-her-brother/

The talk has been going around for some time now, but finally, we have some good hard evidence.

Ilhan Omar did, in fact, marry her brother and their high school records prove it.

She has denied that she married her brother for a long time, but now that it’s been proven, it is only just a matter of time before she is charged with some crimes such as immigration fraud and incest.

If it is immigration fraud then she could very well lose her citizenship and be deported from the country. Since she’s a Democrat and a Muslim she’ll probably just get a little tap on the wrist and told to behave.

This from The Gateway Pundit:

Powerline reported,

Back in 2018, David Steinberg at PJ Media posted proof that Omar did marry her brother in 2009.

However, according to official student enrollment records archived by St. Paul Public Schools and the state of Minnesota, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior in the Class of 2003 at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, from September 6, 2002, until June 10, 2003. He graduated and received a diploma.

She’s got a deep hole to dig herself out of now.

Rest - https://freedomheadlines.com/the-lat...e-deportation/

Compelling evidence supports claims that Rep. Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.

Glenn considered a reasonable explanation for why Omar has been silent on the issue ever since, and asked how a news publisher is not all over this or even the federal government.

If that was not enough, Omar then perjured herself when she was asked about the last time she saw her brother/husband.

According to Omar, she had not seen her brother since 2011 and that he was possibly in London. A document proves that Omar filed for divorce in 2017 but that she hadn't seen her brother since 2011.

Finally, photo evidence that pictured Omar and her brother/husband in London, the last known location of her husband/brother, taken in 2014.

Rest - https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-tv/co...igration-fraud
    They need to crucify that filthy piece of America hating, lying, corrupt muslim shit, IMHO.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

14. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Ilhan Omar fraud

I want to see her investigated for her fund raising for the group CAIR (Committee for American Islamic Relations).. a group that has ties to Hamas (and was likely started by them as well).

This isn’t me saying this. The FBI also has reason to believe that it is nothing more than a front for Hamas.

If true, this should constitute grounds for Ilhan Omar’s impeachment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

16. Thanks Elessar, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Of course the US Justice Department could figure this out, but the sorry ass Democrats have built a nice little box and put Donald Trump right inside it, the moment an investigation is started they will sue claiming that Trump is using the Justice Department for politicial purposes.

I think Trump is too cowardly to risk it myself.