Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Migrant Death Rate - Horror grows sharply under Trump

I kid. I kid, it was worse under the non-racist.

Give me time to collect all the comments the went Obama's direction about these deaths. Yea, right, hold your breath! We know they didn't.

More facts for the lefties to ignore and make believe they never saw.

Where was perpetually angry Mad James Brown aka Mad Maxine?

--

Migrant Death Rate Under Trump 20 Percent Lower than Obama Years

Deaths of migrants who illegally crossed the border during the first two years of the Trump administration fell about 20 percent from the eight-year average under the Obama era. This is in sharp contrast to the political rhetoric of Democrat presidential candidates and certain media outlets decrying the treatment of migrants under President Donald Trump’s watch.

During the eight years of the Obama administration, 2,977 migrants died after illegally crossing the southwest border with Mexico — 372 per year on average, according to a report obtained from U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials.

During the first two complete fiscal years of the Trump administration, 581 migrants died — an average of 291 per year. Despite massively higher border apprehensions in Fiscal Year 2019, the number of deaths appears to be on par with the two prior years, according to the International Organization for Migrants’ Missing Migrant Project. This represents about a 20 percent drop from the Obama administration’s reported migrant deaths.

However, Democratic presidential candidates wasted no time in blaming President Donald Trump’s “inhuman and immoral immigration policy,” according to an article by National Review on Thursday.

The article cites tweets from several Democrat presidential candidates following the drowning death of a Salvadoran migrant and his 23-month-old daughter in June:

Several Democratic presidential candidates tweeted their outrage. Senator Kamala Harris, tweeted: “Trump says, ‘Go back to where you came from.’ That is inhumane. Children are dying. This is a stain on our moral conscience.” Beto O’Rourke tweeted: “Trump is responsible for these deaths.” Senator Cory Booker, tweeted: “These are the consequences of Donald Trump’s inhumane and immoral immigration policy.”

Former Vice President Joe Biden also tweeted about the tragic photo: “This image is gut-wrenching. The cruelty we’re seeing at our border is unconscionable. History will judge how we respond to the Trump Administration’s treatment of immigrant families & children — we can’t be silent. This isn’t who we are. This is not America.”
    Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...n-obama-years/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks icansayit thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I wouldn't be surprised if the death rate was higher given the increase in numbers. We know it would not be presented by the MSM in such a factual manner; rather, just the death part. Overblown and hackneyed to the point of acceptance as fact.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks icansayit, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the death rate was higher given the increase in numbers. We know it would not be presented by the MSM in such a factual manner; rather, just the death part. Overblown and hackneyed to the point of acceptance as fact.
    Trump really upped the people patrolling. They know where people tend to cross and where they regularly run into problems, I've no doubt that has helped proportionally.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Trump really upped the people patrolling. They know where people tend to cross and where they regularly run into problems, I've no doubt that has helped proportionally.
    Of course they know where they cross. There are plainly visible trails and dirt roads leading straight into the Rio Grande here and the illegals use them.

Not just to illegally enter, either. They use them to escape law enforcement who for some dumbass reason cannot pursue past the bank. It's our border. I'd claim it to the OTHER side of the Rio.

The problem is and has been numbers. Increasing the patrols is going to directly impact it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Of course they know where they cross. There are plainly visible trails and dirt roads leading straight into the Rio Grande here and the illegals use them.

Not just to illegally enter, either. They use them to escape law enforcement who for some dumbass reason cannot pursue past the bank. It's our border. I'd claim it to the OTHER side of the Rio.

The problem is and has been numbers. Increasing the patrols is going to directly impact it.
    Yep, just what I said!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Yep, just what I said!
    I know

11. Likes Kathianne liked this post